What's new

How can someone do this ??

Mujahid

Reaction score
How can someone do this ??

What was he thinking ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think it was intentional. He thought the door would open in a conventional way.

It happened with me once in UAE.

There was a sliding door which was supposed to open automatically. I was rapidly walking as I was in hurry and was talking on phone. The power to the door was switched off for some reason which I didnt notice as my entire focus was on my conversation on mobile.

I kept walking rapidly but the door never opened.

I had a very big collision that I fell back on ground after hitting the door. Fortunately the glass was strong enough that it didn't broke.

My head suffered an enjury not so serious but the injury left a mark for lifetime.:cheesy:

GB.

That's not funny. Maybe he was from a village in Pakistan and this was his first time dealing with an automatic door. Some of my cousins in the village in Punjab never seen an automatic door either and would be so confused when seeing one. My friend in Islamabad once told me that his cousin came from a village in FATA to Islamabad and was scared of cars because he never saw one before (this was back in the 90's).

Some of our people are very simple, dont make fun of them. I bet he felt embarassed afterwards.

no offense to any one, but the thing that surperised me, was his sudden rush towards the door. i mean he could have walked upto the door pushed it or pulled it, that would have been understandable that guy was dealing with some thing new, but the guy just ran into it,:undecided: anyways bad experience for the poor chap.

what was he thinking????I think from the video it looks he did it intentionally because he clearly knew that there was a glass door and he just banged his head after looking backwards to see no one was looking

That's not funny. Maybe he was from a village in Pakistan and this was his first time dealing with an automatic door. Some of my cousins in the village in Punjab never seen an automatic door either and would be so confused when seeing one. My friend in Islamabad once told me that his cousin came from a village in FATA to Islamabad and was scared of cars because he never saw one before (this was back in the 90's).

Some of our people are very simple, dont make fun of them. I bet he felt embarassed afterwards.

I don't believe this happened in Pakistan, it appears to be India. At the right hand side of the video you can see the Indian flag on the poster on the wall orange, white, and green. I highly doubt this flag would be visible or on display anywhere in Pakistan. This appears to have happened at an Indian IT building or learning institution...

Besides the guy is apparently an engineering study, and by visual observations he was holding a textbook, so he does appear to be a student at least. So I doubt it's because he's never seen a glass automatic door before, if so how did he enter the building? Most likely he came through the front entrance, the same entrance he is using to exit the building.

What happened in this video, is the guy was staring outside into the street with a lot on his mind, and because the glass doors are so invisible looking he forgot that they were there and lost his train of thought and forgot to open the door and instead walked right through it...

I dont know which country is it but here in US there would be caution sign stickers that mention its an automatic door eventhough the people are get used to it. its mandatory.

what surprised me is He is an engineering student for god sake.:lol:

what surprised me is He is an engineering student for god sake.:lol:

Grow up.

What happened in this video, is the guy was staring outside into the street with a lot on his mind, and because the glass doors are so invisible looking he forgot that they were there and lost his train of thought and forgot to open the door and instead walked right through it...

Through simple observation you can see the guy has been busy and has a lot on his mind, textbook in his hand, staring out into the street, looks, walking left and right... He is not paying attention to the door, in his mind he obviously is somewhere else and lost his concentration about the glass doors that nearly look invisible unless given direct eye attention...

This can happen to anyone, Doctor, Mathematician, Engineer, Government official, etc (in a similar circumstance both physical and mental)...

This is not funny at all, I don't see why this is a cause for laughter for other people's sadistic enjoyment...Seriously some people need to grow up.

I'm sure that young man is educated and smart and his unfortunate circumstance is simply a rare mistake.

I hope that young man is healthy and doing fine. InshAllah.

I don't believe this happened in Pakistan, it appears to be India. At the right hand side of the video you can see the Indian flag on the poster on the wall orange, white, and green. I highly doubt this flag would be visible or on display anywhere in Pakistan. This appears to have happened at an Indian IT building or learning institution...

i dont think it was in india, there is another clue, look at the police man, his dress code suggests that it is somewhere in pakistan.

Grow up.

u call it a walk??:lol:. u r right....somebody need to grow up here.

A1Kaid said:
Through simple observation you can see the guy has been busy and has a lot on his mind, textbook in his hand, staring out into the street, looks, walking left and right... He is not paying attention to the door, in his mind he obviously is somewhere else and lost his concentration about the glass doors that nearly look invisible unless given direct eye attention...

This can happen to anyone, Doctor, Mathematician, Engineer, Government official, etc (in a similar circumstance both physical and mental)...

I was surprised that u couldnt understand anything from video.

00:07......the guy shows up, seems very confused and look at the door.

00:13......the guy approaches the door and observe the door closely.

00:20.......he does something on his file.

00:36......he looks at the door again and watch if there is anybody behind him.

00:43.....he just ram into the sliding glass window.

In my country and the country i live right now, we dont call that a walk through.:lol:. u need to do some serious obervation.lmao.:hang2:

:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom