What's new

How can civilians complain against defence personnels?

If you any solid prove a video or a snap than you chances to put your case in police other wise NO, without any prove anyone can say anything.

Under current situation they are jittery and over careful/ suspicious.

If you were blocking the way,there is no way of telling that you are not a suicide bomber or goading the convoy towards an IED or planted bomb
Bhai I have already declared above that I was not blocking the way. It was already blocked due to CNG line. They came from the back (airport side) and moved all of us aside.

If you any solid prove a video or a snap than you chances to put your case in police other wise NO, without any prove anyone can say anything.
Right. I will try to get that next time.

Go to the Station Commanders office, which is in front of Hotel Regent Plaza and make the complaint.
Give them the details of vehicles, time, location and reg numbers of vehicles.

Commenting here won't help you
I did not comment. I asked the way to make a complain. Though thanks for the procedure.

It's only the political VIPs which can be booed off ... Military would shove a danda if one even wince against them.

Really? I was going to someplace in an Army Vehicle in Delhi. The vehicle was stopped by a Constable for jumping traffic light (mistakenly took a U-turn near Anand Vihar Metro station on Red Light). Happened few months ago.

End Result: We had to pay the fine, no amount of pressure/pleading worked. Mind it, a very senior officer was with us in the vehicle.

Also, if the Police refuses to file an FIR, one can go directly to the court. Unfortunately only a few people know about it.

Really? I was going to someplace in an Army Vehicle in Delhi. The vehicle was stopped by a Constable for jumping traffic light (mistakenly took a U-turn near Anand Vihar Metro station on Red Light). Happened few months ago.

End Result: We had to pay the fine, no amount of pressure/pleading worked. Mind it, a very senior officer was with us in the vehicle.

Also, if the Police refuses to file an FIR, one can go directly to the court. Unfortunately only a few people know about it.
lolz.. thats India.. delhi police has got bigger danda than army... :p:

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, bhavnao ko samjho :p:

And you call that equality? Bad answer, I did not hope people would react in such tone.
On one hand you praise if people stand against VVIP culture on other you try to shut me up? Why?
It because of people like you Sarfaraz shah type incidents take place.
don't expect police to be fair or to respect your rights…
even rangers shot a poor kid for pick pocketing… he died.

i heard you can call shabaz sharif or something.

It is not a matter of equality. Security personnel have the guns. You do not. Please act accordingly for your own safety, that is my point.
sir i m watching some anti PAKISTAN activities .... a guy in my class constantly posts some things against PAKISTAn and is involved in activities against the stability of PaKISTAN i.e liberation activities of some provice
is there any mailing address of some intelligence agency .... where anyone can report such things with proof for some action ...?

I was going on Shahrae Faisal and it was too crowded because of CNG line next to a petrol pump when a 4 vehicle convoy entered the traffic. They started sounding horn so that cars move away.
When they passed me cars behind me sounded horn signalling me to move forward. I was on a motorcycle so I moved on the side of the convoy.

The military police personnel sitting in the last car showed me his gun as telling me that he is armed and can shoot and moved it in a manner as telling me to move back.

Now I have two questions, can military police show their weapon to the civilians?
Second, this is a standalone question, can civilians complain against defence personnels? And if we can, to whom?

1. You were obstructing a PSD
2. You were non compliant
3. You were seen as a potential threat
4. If you were a threat they are well within their right to shoot you
5. Follow this advice:
Go to the Station Commanders office, which is in front of Hotel Regent Plaza and make the complaint.
Give them the details of vehicles, time, location and reg numbers of vehicles.

Commenting here won't help you

Next time when you hear the siren, move 100meters away and you will not be bothered.

In lakki marwat, when a military convey or vehicle is behind you, you stop your vehicle or bike on the side of road and let them pass..............because otherwise they might open fire on you. In the beginning when our people didnt know about it, lot of incidents happened in which army opened fire on vehicles which were either trying to take over or were just in the way, in one particular ugly incident, army vehicle opened fire on wedding coach, killing groom along with 12 people including a kid. In our areas, when a military convey passes, curfew is automatically enforced on the both sides of road and you dont move the muscle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom