What's new

North East Asian culture & influence

to be quite fair, I don't know who Jack Ma was until I got on PDF, Jack Ma and Alibaba did not have much exposure at all as you may think. I am pretty sure people in Australia would not know Jack Ma walking down the street in Sydney. Well, I mean he is walking down the street alone, not with a large entourage
Jack Ma is a business person. You can't compare him to a public figure. Jack Ma is definitely a well-known businessperson and if you are in a tech industry, he is a well-known person. Got to understand the context of who we are talking with, my friend.

China has 56 ethnic nationalities and Korean is one of them hence are CHINESE by that definition.

Apart from politics, there are absolute NO difference between the Mainland Chinese, Japanese and the Korean as they all shared the same cultural and traditional values. Example: The Japanese bowing, etc originated from Xian, China

President trump said Korea was a part of China in the past, he knows he'll lot of better than Korean do. Korea was China's puppet for thousands years, will be in the future.

In the history, every time Japanese invaded the Korean peninsular it's always China comes to save Koreans' arse. I don't take Korea as a equal partnership of China cause they are our puppet.

Their mainstay culture is form China, so as Japan. Put it easy, I don't respect any country without their own culture. All they do is copy and thieving.

Wow! Why such hate?

1. Korea was not a puppet of China, ever! You need to read history a little bit.
  2. With this current attitude, you are harming China's current strategic security by sending Korea into arms of the US.
  3. Both Korea and Japan accepted major parts of Chinese culture, true. But they also had their own culture to mix it with, along with the refinements that they did to "Chinese culture."
  4. Culture is not a property of someone.
  5. China was one of the most sophisticated country in terms of culture and soft power back then. Everyone wanted to emulate China. But today? Nope. Today's China has no culture, political and belief system, that others want to emulate. Don't you think that is a problem with regaining China's past status in East Asia?
  6. In fact, today it is China that copies everything from the west. Not only China, even India. Your whole state ideology is based on Marxism, Leninism, who are two western people. Your political system is based on Lenin's USSR. You copy west when it comes to science, and scientific theories; economic and financial system; etc.
  7. As demonstrated above, the fact is that people do copy from what is considered best at that time.

Wow! Why such hate?

1. Korea was not a puppet of China, ever! You need to read history a little bit.
  2. With this current attitude, you are harming China's current strategic security by sending Korea into arms of the US.
  3. Both Korea and Japan accepted major parts of Chinese culture, true. But they also had their own culture to mix it with, along with the refinements that they did to "Chinese culture."
  4. Culture is not a property of someone.
  5. China was one of the most sophisticated country in terms of culture and soft power back then. Everyone wanted to emulate China. But today? Nope. Today's China has no culture, political and belief system, that others want to emulate. Don't you think that is a problem with regaining China's past status in East Asia?
  6. In fact, today it is China that copies everything from the west. Not only China, even India. Your whole state ideology is based on Marxism, Leninism, who are two western people. Your political system is based on Lenin's USSR. You copy west when it comes to science, and scientific theories; economic and financial system; etc.
  7. As demonstrated above, the fact is that people do copy from what is considered best at that time.
Don't mix culture and political system, google "emulate China" and find what you get, a whole bunch of the search results coming from India actually. China now is more capitalist than capitalism, doing trade, business and working hard to make things happen is our culture always. last suggestion, google and check detailed Korean history, read them ,and talk.

Don't mix culture and political system, google "emulate China" and find what you get, a whole bunch of the search results coming from India actually. China now is more capitalist than capitalism, doing trade, business and working hard to make things happen is our culture always. last suggestion, google and check detailed Korean history, read them ,and talk.

Yeah, I have googled and searched and read a lot of Korean History.

And korea was not a "puppet" of China.

Korea was a tributary state of China, that recognized the Celestial Kingdom, however in true Confucian form, it involved a Confucian heirarchy of the teacher-pupil. A mutually beneficial relationship.

Tell me one thing? Will you call your student if you were a teacher, as a puppet?

Korea was a tributary state of China, that recognized the Celestial Kingdom, however in true Confucian form, it involved a Confucian heirarchy of the teacher-pupil. A mutually beneficial relationship.

Tell me one thing? Will you call your student if you were a teacher, as a puppet?
Without China, Korea would have been long gone.died

A Puppet is someone who will be bent against their own will by their master's will to do the things as they are told to. Check the history book and see how many times it happened during the history.

S. Korea and Japan are US puppets in today's scenario, a vivid example

I think Korea is our family, and Japanese is not.

The national flag of South Korea was also designed by a Chinese

Without China, Korea would have been long gone.died

Well, I'm not in the game of creating alternate histories going back all the way upto 3000 years.

A Puppet is someone who will be bent against their own will by their master's will to do the things as they are told to. Check the history book and see how many times it happened during the history.

You can perhaps cite your sources here as to what has happened.

I think Korea is our family, and Japanese is not.

The national flag of South Korea was also designed by a Chinese

Yeah. But there are some ways of treating with family members.

Your arrogance, insensitivity are causing Koreans to move further and further away from China.

There is no reason why Korea should not be allied with China. Except for China and Chinese people's own intransigence and arrogance.

Accept it or not. Today, the heirarchial system of Confucius is dead, and no one is going to accept it any more. Even Americans when dealing with countries like Japan and Korea, try to show a kind of equality (even if they may not accept that in their head).

If you want to succeed in regaining a level of primacy in East Asia like before, you should improve your soft power, and pull states into your orbit, which only happens with good soft power.

Back
Top Bottom