What's new

North East Asian culture & influence

That would be because Christians will be persecuted. The others are just left to be labeled whatever state wants
More than Christians were persecuted, and Obama's brother was persecuted. We forced him to do anything, he was desperate... I hope you take him, go back to the USA.

LMAO, That's you meaning of "make to the center of the world's stage"? Why didn't you put Gnam Style, plastic surgery under Korean ? and JAV under Japan, which i'm pretty sure you are more familiar with.

Your lack of knowledge on Chinese enterprise means nothing... flip your laptop and see where it made...
mapping-2015-global-500-fortune
United States 128
China 98
Japan 54
Korea 17
Huawei - The world largest telecommunications equipment (excluding mobile phone handsets) vendors
BYD - World's Largest EV Manufacturer
DJI - World's Biggest Commercial Drone Maker
lenovo - world largest pc maker
SMTCL - world's largest machine tool builder

lol...And what you mean by corporate with the major powers or world affair?are you living in a cave all this year??
Ever ate Smithfield Foods? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever sit in a Volvo/MG car? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever watch Batman Begins in AMD theater? boom... too bad both are 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever call someone in Motorola? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever Play league of legends? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever use trojan condoms?boom...its still own by USA
Everybody in the west or USA knows Jack Ma Is a top entrepreneur while I do not know any famous billionaires of South Korea. I bet this iron man is a fake forumer paid by CIA here trying to spread false Chinese impression by the mass.

Definitely the Chinese is in much spotlight and higher profile compare to Japanese and Chinese. In fact. I feel Chinese are superior than later. Chinese make the best HSR , fastest supercomputer and the only Asian countries that can carry out manned mission to space. What can th South Korean and Japanese do?

Everybody in the west or USA knows Jack Ma Is a top entrepreneur while I do not know any famous billionaires of South Korea. I bet this iron man is a fake forumer paid by CIA here trying to spread false Chinese impression by the mass.

Definitely the Chinese is in much spotlight and higher profile compare to Japanese and Chinese. In fact. I feel Chinese are superior than later. Chinese make the best HSR , fastest supercomputer and the only Asian countries that can carry out manned mission to space. What can th South Korean and Japanese do?

Didn't you hear about founder of Hyundai auto? He is a legend.

Neither we do perceive the Koreans as our kin.

The Koreans belong to the Tungisic race, not the Sinic race like the Chinese.

Are the Japanese part Sinic or Tungisi?

I don't think IronBoy is good enough to be paid by CIA. If he is paid by CIA than it's great news for Chinese.

:enjoy:

The protogenic race of Sino-Tibetan.

They are heavily mixed, from Jomon/Yayoi/Tungisic and a small fraction of Sinic.

If you ask most Japanese, they would tell you that they are more closely related to Chinese than Koreans. In fact since some Koreans use fake historical dramas as their history, some Japanese academics even stated that most likely Japanese came from eastern China.

If you ask most Japanese, they would tell you that they are more closely related to Chinese than Koreans. In fact since some Koreans use fake historical dramas as their history, some Japanese academics even stated that most likely Japanese came from eastern China.

Most Japanese are native islanders with a small fraction of the Chinese blood, only their culture was heavily sinicized.

Of course, they desire to claim as Chinese, but they also wanna claim our land. Although they failed miserably back in 1945, they will never give up.

LMAO, That's you meaning of "make to the center of the world's stage"? Why didn't you put Gnam Style, plastic surgery under Korean ? and JAV under Japan, which i'm pretty sure you are more familiar with.

Your lack of knowledge on Chinese enterprise means nothing... flip your laptop and see where it made...
mapping-2015-global-500-fortune
United States 128
China 98
Japan 54
Korea 17
Huawei - The world largest telecommunications equipment (excluding mobile phone handsets) vendors
BYD - World's Largest EV Manufacturer
DJI - World's Biggest Commercial Drone Maker
lenovo - world largest pc maker
SMTCL - world's largest machine tool builder

lol...And what you mean by corporate with the major powers or world affair?are you living in a cave all this year??
Ever ate Smithfield Foods? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever sit in a Volvo/MG car? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever watch Batman Begins in AMD theater? boom... too bad both are 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever call someone in Motorola? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever Play league of legends? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever use trojan condoms?boom...its still own by USA

I was just giving examples to counter the original statement by chinesetiger that Korean/Japanese are not on ''world stage level' as china.. as if korea/japan is unknown worthless nation.

I replied to his statement not you.

when it's CLEARY and I mean CLEARLY well known that Koreans/Japanese products are global icon for decades since the sony Walkman and are known for high tech & high quality.

so basically everything you mention in the list are below or not in the same level as Korean/Japanese brands, I rest my case.

no my 2 laptop's is samsung... Lenovo is like crappiest laptop ever., I have never seen anyone drive byd but I do see Honda's lol. what the heck is a huwei, its some sort of cheap phones in walmart? nobody buys Chinese drones here . ..

world stage is : Beijing Olympics 2008 ( i'll give credit to that)

are you from 70s or just being plain stupid?

no I live in 2016, USA... where we don't see this chinese goods as the same level as korea/Japanese tech/quality.

Are the Japanese part Sinic or Tungisi?

I don't think IronBoy is good enough to be paid by CIA. If he is paid by CIA than it's great news for Chinese.

i'm from military family .. thank you..

no sorry, if jack mo was walking down on street, most americans will not recognize him.

He must be living in 80's

no I live in 2016, still no good chinese brand good in the same level as korea/Japanese..

if you know a chinese brand that better than Samsung/sony/japanese cars etc.... please let me know..

thank you..

for the record: who those who does not understand.. my comment was reply about korea/japan not on the same ''world stage level'' as china..

Last edited:
I was just giving examples to counter the original statement by chinesetiger that Korean/Japanese are not on ''world stage level' as china.. as if korea/japan is unknown worthless nation.

when it's CLEARY and I mean CLEARLY well known that Koreans/Japanese products are global icon for decades since the sony Walkman and are known for high tech & high quality.

so basically everything you mention in the list are below or not in the same level as Korean/Japanese brands, I rest my case.

no my 2 laptop's is samsung... Lenovo is like crappiest laptop ever., I have never seen anyone drive byd but I do see Honda's lol. what the heck is a huwei, its some sort of cheap phones in walmart? nobody buys Chinese drones here . ..

no I live in 2016, USA... where we don't see this chinese goods as the same level as korea/Japanese tech/quality.

no sorry, if jack mo was walking down on street, most americans will not recognize him.

no I live in 2016, still no good chinese brand good in the same level as korea/Japanese..

if you know a chinese brand that better than Samsung/sony/japanese cars etc.... please let me know..

thank you..

for the record: who those who does not understand.. my comment was reply about korea/japan not on the same ''world stage level'' as china..
What I said is they can't be on the center of the world stage and it has more to do with geopolitics played by the world powers such as US, China , Russia.. South Korea does have some world famous brands but those commodities brands come and go fast with time, they don't make South Korea a geopolitical power.

thank you..

USA doesn't mean everything. The world largest market is not USA anymore. It's China market. Which is opened for any company. We are witnessing China's domestic brands are rising in market share. Japanese and Korean brands are down. Especially Japanese brands, they are in free fall.

USA doesn't mean everything. The world largest market is not USA anymore. It's China market. Which is opened for any company. We are witnessing China's domestic brands are rising in market share. Japanese and Korean brands are down. Especially Japanese brands, they are in free fall.

USA (321 million people) 18.558 trillion GDP is twice as much [10.36 trillion gdp]china ( 1.4 billion people)... Yes, chinese brands are rising, but still not same level as japanese/korean brands.

What I said is they can't be on the center of the world stage and it has more to do with geopolitics played by the world powers such as US, China , Russia.. South Korea does have some world famous brands but those commodities brands come and go fast with time, they don't make South Korea a geopolitical power.

ok alright then,
germany & japan is under american occupation ( it won't last forever). korea is split in two.. when the times are right germany, japan will most likely become U.N permanent members along with ( U.S, russia, china, britain, france) .
don't count out united korea, italy & spain

Most Japanese are native islanders with a small fraction of the Chinese blood, only their culture was heavily sinicized.

Of course, they desire to claim as Chinese, but they also wanna claim our land. Although they failed miserably back in 1945, they will never give up.
China has 3 things Japan wants: History, Land and People. but wrong, the Japanese never claim to be Chinese. in opposite, they want to be your master as evidenced in the "Tanaka Memorial".

"In order to take over Asia, you need to take over China;
In order to take over China, you need to take over Manchuria and Mongolia.
If we succeed in conquering China, the rest of the Asiatic countries and the South Sea countries will fear us and surrender to us.
Then the world will realize that Eastern Asia is ours."

China has 3 things Japan wants: History, Land and People. but wrong, the Japanese never claim to be Chinese. in opposite, they want to be your master as evidenced in the "Tanaka Memorial".

"In order to take over Asia, you need to take over China;
In order to take over China, you need to take over Manchuria and Mongolia.
If we succeed in conquering China, the rest of the Asiatic countries and the South Sea countries will fear us and surrender to us.
Then the world will realize that Eastern Asia is ours."

According to your logic, to be master of Asia Japaneses need to conquer China, and since they failed to do so, Chineses still remain master of Asia and be master of Japan in the same time since Japan is part of Asia....LMAO:rofl:.

According to your logic, to be master of Asia Japaneses need to conquer China, and since they failed to do so, Chineses still remain master of Asia and be master of Japan in the same time since Japan is part of Asia....LMAO:rofl:.
basically yes. but there is a difference between yesterday and today: in ancient times, you were happy to be seen by others as Asian master, while not claiming the sea close the coast of Vietnam as yours. but now, you want all. you are too greedy. but hey, you are still better than the Japanese. they have less humour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom