What's new

Man flees China on water scooter, crossing 200 miles of sea to S. Korea

The entire world should come together and help the common Chinese citizens who are living in open jails, constant surveillance and if they are Uyghurs, in concentration camps.
lol, oh, really, if China really genocides Uyghurs and put them in camps, why did these top Uyghur talents studying overseas choose to come back to China?

I now know why you have to deny everything so it’s okay. I have nothing against you.

Just asking, would you be able to find out if the friends and family members of this guy (who fled China on water scooter) are okay? And not jailed yet?

It’s alright if you can’t do it. None of us wants to force you to do anything which might put your life in danger.
Unfortunately unlike you who is here 24/7 365 days a year, we cannot all be paid for fishing day and night the free press of India USA etc for all the negative stories. It must be a rewarding profession in Comrade Xi's CCP.
china is like the dad that gets bullied at work by US and cant deal with it so he goes home and beats his wife and kids for the smallest mistakes because thats all he can pull off and feel like a man

and the more US tells China its wrong the harder China abuses its wife n kids

I m not responsible for you to track that guy's family, but here is the one, the western media claims that all the family members of the top leader of the Uyghur separatism Rebiya Kadeer were arrested or detained, turned out to be a big lie.

Lol did you even see the video?
She first dances, then talks about how well she can get along with Hans. And then criticizes her own grand mother accusing her of lying!!

Buddy, this video is a classic example how CCP writes the screenplay 😆

BTW, where are Rebiya’s other children?
Alim, Ablikim, and Qahar?

china is like the dad that gets bullied at work by US and cant deal with it so he goes home and beats his wife and kids for the smallest mistakes because thats all he can pull off and feel like a man

and the more US tells China its wrong the harder China abuses its wife n kids
Lol, that's why like America, bully small nation like Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and Syria... , when North Korea comes along and threatens to wipe US out, US just swallows its pride due to the clear memory of its Korean war beating.

lol, oh, really, if China really genocides Uyghurs and put them in camps, why did these top Uyghur talents studying overseas choose to come back to China?

May be because they care about their family members? If they run away, their family can land in camps.

Lol did you even see the video?
She first dances, then talks about how well she can get along with Hans. And then criticizes her own grand mother accusing her of lying!!

Buddy, this video is a classic example how CCP writes the screenplay 😆

BTW, where are Rebiya’s other children?
Alim, Ablikim, and Qahar?
The two girls finished their college, haters can always choose not to believe, so be my guest.

微信图片_20230613204001 (1).png
微信图片_20230724232422.png

Lol, that's why like America, bully small nation like Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and Syria... , when North Korea comes along and threatens to wipe US out, US just swallows its pride due to the clear memory of its Korean war beating.
america bullies others and doesnt take it out on his own family

its an obvious difference

china censors domestic internet for the transgressions of western propaganda instead of punishing western propagandists

May be because they care about their family members? If they run away, their family can land in camps.
lol.. OK, you Indians can always find ways to explain, don't know why Chinese government sponsored them to go overseas to study in the first place.
and most police force in Xinjiang are Uyghur locals, they have guns, why not even one soldier or officer turned their guns on the government, of course, your Indian minds can also find reason for that soon, I guess.

america bullies others and doesnt take it out on his own family

its an obvious difference

china censors domestic internet for the transgressions of western propaganda instead of punishing western propagandists
US is the country with the highest prison population, you idiot.

lol.. OK, you Indians can always find ways to explain, don't know why Chinese government sponsored them to go overseas to study in the first place.
and most police force in Xinjiang are Uyghur locals, they have guns, why not even one soldier or officer turned their guns on the government, of course, your Indian minds can also find reason for that soon, I guess.

I already replied to this. Why would a Uyghur policeman turn his gun on government and land his entire family in camp?

Buddy please understand that such images are possibly planted by none other than the CCP.

But what happened to that video?
Where are Rebiya’s other children? Ablikim, and Qahar?
I don't know how many children she has, but those pics all have their origins to track.

I already replied to this. Why would a Uyghur policeman turn his gum on government and land his entire family in camp?
LOl, I know you will find it, you can believe that crap.

18 years old Uyghur boy Kamili joins PLA and submits request to ask to serve at China-India border after seeing another 18 years old PLA soldier Chen Xiangrong 陈祥榕 died defending China against Indian agressors.

Kamili was a senior in high school and he decided to joined the army and request to serve at the frontline where fallen hero Chen Xiangrong 陈祥榕 used to fight. Kamili keeps a Chen Xiangrong 陈祥榕 's portrait on his bed and solutes to Chen, he said Chen's heroism and bravery always motivate and encourge him and he will learn from Chen and is always ready to fight or even die to defend the motherland.

It's China :)

1693078912884.png

I don't know how many children she has, but those pics all have their origins to track.
She has about 10 children. I guess her 3 children (Alim, Ablikim, and Qahar) are in CCP jail for obvious reasons.

Inspired by the heros of China-India border clash, girl quit college and joins PLA and becomes female PLA boxing champion

After watching China- India border conflict and one single China PLA officer fearlessly holding his ground and stretching his arms to stop hundreds of Indian intruders, Uyghur college girl Fei Luore 菲罗热·司坎旦 decided to quit college and joined the PLA. She was a college student when the border conflict broke out,

She studied in a police college and won the national champion of free style boxing in Chinese police championship and everyone thought her would pursue an athletic career and her next goal would be the national champion, but she quit it and joined the army, she is so inspired by the courage shown by the Chinese soldiers in the Chinese-Indian border conflict and determined to become a PLA soldier just like the border conflict heros to defend China.

US does not punish its own people for the transgressions of foreign nations

US prisoners are not there because of China

meanwhile plenty of people are imprisoned in China for have certain western backed political stances

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom