What's new

North East Asian culture & influence

^ go to koreansentry... and you'll see nothing but chinese bashing by koreans.. and also look at the korean news..

korean don't see chinese as same race, they rather see japanese as closer in race wise..

Neither we do perceive the Koreans as our kin.

The Koreans belong to the Tungisic race, not the Sinic race like the Chinese.

Same here in China. Eastern Asians hate each other is anything but a secret. And it's very true that Koreans and Japanese are more closely related race wise. In Chinese people's eyes Japan and Korea are just some offshoots of Chinese culture and no matter how hard they try they can never make it to the center of world's stage. East Asian history is basically Chinese history and East Asian culture is basically Chinese culture.

japan= toyota, honda, mitsubishi, nissan, yamaha, sony playstation, toshiba, canon, anime,
korean=samsung, hyundai, kia, lg, kpop. etc etc..
china=jackie chan, bruce lee..

my point is i have no idea what you mean when japan/s.korea is not on the worlds stage..
i have never seen china corporate with the major powers or world affairs... while i see japan, korea very active..

Neither we do perceive the Koreans as our kin.

The Koreans belong to the Tungisic race, not the Sinic race like the Chinese.

okay.. that's why i was wondering that's this post about beijing turning koreans to chinese..
it would be very offensive to koreans.

Then you can stay to your 'koreansentry' and squat there, nothin' bother you LOL

i'm just giving a example.. most of members there seems to live in america.

Last edited:
South Koreans officially form the largest foreign population living in China. Unofficial data is much higher, many South Koreans overstay in China illegally.

1-140P52343195a.jpg

Washington Post: Young South Koreans call their country ‘hell’ and look for ways out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...737c06-b967-11e5-85cd-5ad59bc19432_story.html

japan= toyota, honda, mitsubishi, nissan, yamaha, sony playstation, toshiba, canon, anime,

my point is i have no idea what you mean when japan/s.korea is not on the worlds stage..
i have never seen china corporate with the major powers or world affairs... while i see japan, korea very active..

LMAO, That's you meaning of "make to the center of the world's stage"? Why didn't you put Gnam Style, plastic surgery under Korean ? and JAV under Japan, which i'm pretty sure you are more familiar with.

Your lack of knowledge on Chinese enterprise means nothing... flip your laptop and see where it made...
mapping-2015-global-500-fortune
United States 128
China 98
Japan 54
Korea 17
Huawei - The world largest telecommunications equipment (excluding mobile phone handsets) vendors
BYD - World's Largest EV Manufacturer
DJI - World's Biggest Commercial Drone Maker
lenovo - world largest pc maker
SMTCL - world's largest machine tool builder

lol...And what you mean by corporate with the major powers or world affair?are you living in a cave all this year??
Ever ate Smithfield Foods? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever sit in a Volvo/MG car? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever watch Batman Begins in AMD theater? boom... too bad both are 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever call someone in Motorola? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever Play league of legends? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever use trojan condoms?boom...its still own by USA

Men who can speak Chinese and sincerely identity Chinese culture are exactly Chinese people despite their skin and faces.
Like many Singaporeans who have Chinese face but even can not speak Chinese, these men aren't Chinese.
Same as Indonesia's Chinese but they are becos Indonesia government in the past banned Chinese school and Chinese language. That is why they has no chance to study Chinese.

South Koreans officially form the largest foreign population living in China. Unofficial data is much higher, many South Koreans overstay in China illegally.

1-140P52343195a.jpg

Washington Post: Young South Koreans call their country ‘hell’ and look for ways out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...737c06-b967-11e5-85cd-5ad59bc19432_story.html
Their country is highly pressurise working and living environment. A society that despise the weak and look upon the strong.

How Beijing Turned Koreans Into Chinese
Simple, just treasure your Korean Chinese minorities and they will respond in kind. Give them a chance to participate and contribute to the economic growth and development of the country. Treat them just as you would towards a Han.

Does anyone still remember the Manchus? Or do they consider themselves Chinese now?

Chinese Korean or Korean Chinese?
It is Chinese, full stop. Just like in Australia, we are all Australians (in the eyes of the law) with the same rights and opportunities. To be accepted and successful, one need to "integrate".

:
... A society that despise the weak and look upon the strong.
From what I know, the South Koreans are quite racist, even towards the refugees from North Korea and those whose mothers are Vietnamese. They look down upon these people. This does not augur well in the longer term for South Korea unless the government introduce measures to change these racist attitudes. But I don't see that coming!

Last edited:
LMAO, That's you meaning of "make to the center of the world's stage"? Why didn't you put Gnam Style, plastic surgery under Korean ? and JAV under Japan, which i'm pretty sure you are more familiar with.

Your lack of knowledge on Chinese enterprise means nothing... flip your laptop and see where it made...
mapping-2015-global-500-fortune
United States 128
China 98
Japan 54
Korea 17
Huawei - The world largest telecommunications equipment (excluding mobile phone handsets) vendors
BYD - World's Largest EV Manufacturer
DJI - World's Biggest Commercial Drone Maker
lenovo - world largest pc maker
SMTCL - world's largest machine tool builder

lol...And what you mean by corporate with the major powers or world affair?are you living in a cave all this year??
Ever ate Smithfield Foods? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever sit in a Volvo/MG car? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever watch Batman Begins in AMD theater? boom... too bad both are 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever call someone in Motorola? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever Play league of legends? boom... too bad it's 100% Chinese own company now...
Ever use trojan condoms?boom...its still own by USA
He must be living in 80's

okay.. that's why i was wondering that's this post about beijing turning koreans to chinese..
it would be very offensive to koreans.

i'm just giving a example.. most of members there seems to live in america.
are you from 70s or just being plain stupid?

Men who can speak Chinese and sincerely identity Chinese culture are exactly Chinese people despite their skin and faces.
Like many Singaporeans who have Chinese face but even can not speak Chinese, these men aren't Chinese.

but what I know, Chinese Singaporean can speak 4 dialects of Chinese language, even Indian who is living in little Indian can speak and understand Mandarin. My information may be wrong, because I didn't get this information from google, this information shares by my Chinese taxi driver while I was in Singapore tour.

Korean Autonomous Prefecture

7c7852a03aba3ab.undefined

7ef31bc2b60c0da.undefined

20110911124509937.jpg

201012515041.jpg

111112222.jpg

This autonomous region shit has to stop. It's so old school. I never see this shit in the west. In the west, you need to assimilate in if you want good jobs. Not learning English in Canada is equivalent of being unemployed or working shit jobs

They are Korean Chinese. So, they are Chinese, just like African Americans are Americans.

Bingo.

but what I know, Chinese Singaporean can speak 4 dialects of Chinese language, even Indian who is living in little Indian can speak and understand Mandarin. My information may be wrong, because I didn't get this information from google, this information shares by my Chinese taxi driver while I was in Singapore tour.

Singaporean' daily language maybe Chinese, but their newspaper, TV is English, official language is English, Education language is English, working language is English. Thanks God, our Chinese language has some charms or values, otherwise they had long before threw it into trash bin.

Singaporean' daily language maybe Chinese, but their newspaper, TV is English, official language is English, Education language is English, working language is English. Thanks God, our Chinese language has some charms or values, otherwise they had long before threw it into trash bin.
Speaking a foreign language while still preserving their Chinese culture and customs, what a strange country.

Speaking a foreign language while still preserving their Chinese culture and customs, what a strange country.

Not strange at all. Chinese culture and customs are their roots, official language is politik.
Singapore freedom was under UK internal laws, later America guarantee their sovereignty security. China didn't give them actual hands or support.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom