What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

We are the same race, who is we when you say that?. They are not same race as me I have no associations with them and there are 49 million plus like me, you get this through your thick head we are watanis and not desis, you rather see those proposer who we consider as our enemy and subhuman people.

People like you and the comments you make are what turns me in to a pushtoon nationalist who rather work for pushtoon nation as people like yourself are not worth considering as my countrymen.
I'm not going to say nothing about pathans since i have pathans in my family and plus i don't want to hurt the feelings of my pathan countrymen….. but get one thing in your head…we will never let there be a pathan nation….besides afghanistan…
kpk and Fata are and will will always be part of pakistan..

Are you a Mohajir? Since Punjabi Pakistanis seem to hate us.
no I'm a Punjabi gujjar

I'm not going to say nothing about pathans since i have pathans in my family and plus i don't want to hurt the feelings of my pathan countrymen….. but get one thing in your head…we will never let there be a pathan nation….besides afghanistan…
kpk and Fata are and will will always be part of pakistan..

no I'm a Punjabi gujjar

You didn't give two hoots about Pukhtoons when you decided to call Indians same race as Pakistanis, when indians are not a same race themselves.

You deleted the Pukhtoons and Baluch when you said you guys are same race, so your comments really show how much you consider the above as your countrymen, you insulted them and you deleted them in a sentence.

If you are Gujjar then you must be stupid not to know you are racially not Indian but your roots are central Asian.

We are the same race, who is we when you say that?. They are not same race as me I have no associations with them and there are 49 million plus like me, you get this through your thick head we are watanis and not desis, you rather see those proposer who we consider as our enemy and subhuman people.

People like you and the comments you make are what turns me in to a pushtoon nationalist who rather work for pushtoon nation as people like yourself are not worth considering as my countrymen.

Punjabis don't hate you the hatred is from those west of the Indus they don't like your kind they never have they never will regardless of your religion because it's purely racial.
Subhuman? Last time you Central Asians tried coming against my people we massacred you.

You didn't give two hoots about Pukhtoons when you decided to call Indians same race as you, when they are not a same race themselves.

You deleted the Pukhtoons and Baluch when you said you guys are same race, so your comments really show how much you consider the above as your countrymen, you insulted them, you totally deleted them.

What race are you man? Caucasoid?

800px-HM-Hsr.jpg

Subhuman? Last time you Central Asians tried coming against my people we massacred you.

We massacred you?
Is that something to be proud of? And what's this we?
You're some stupid civilian who spends his time fighting internet wars. You probably haven't even massacred anyone yet online either.

Punjabis don't hate you the hatred is from those west of the Indus they don't like your kind they never have they never will regardless of your religion because it's purely racial.
lolzzz and someone just a few posts back gave me "devine knowledge about peace and brother hood " post 292

just shut your ****** mouth, the reason indians and pakistanis argue is becuase of people like you.

:devil::chilli::taz::chilli::devil:.......:haha::omghaha:

Subhuman? Last time you Central Asians tried coming against my people we massacred you
Ignore him! We know how the superior pasthun race is being killed by them drones. He is calling us sub-human. What a joke. Those barbarians become civilized when they stayed in our country.

We can see what a great country Afghanistan is. :omghaha: The only pasthuns who have achieved anything are the Indianized ones.
Maybe they should pack their bags and go back to Afghanistan or KPK :wave:

Sir, Did u just bump open an year old thread ?

& you dig up 1 year old article to say that

Firstly,I didn't check the date,I was browsing some bikes in Pakistan,and came across this thread in google.

Also,the subject of this thread is still relevant,Pakistan's automobile field is lagging behind and Indian companies will find lot of opportunities there.Cost of operations can be minimized due to the advantage of location,and Pakistan will get a much needed change.Win Win for both countries.

Firstly,I didn't check the date,I was browsing some bikes in Pakistan,and came across this thread in google.

Also,the subject of this thread is still relevant,Pakistan's automobile field is lagging behind and Indian companies will find lot of opportunities there.Cost of operations can be minimized due to the advantage of location,and Pakistan will get a much needed change.Win Win for both countries.
well brother thing is indian autos will never suceed in pakistan cause pakistanies before eltting in indians will give complete freedom to chinese and chinese bikes are almost half the rates of indian ones though indian bikes are better suited for the sub continent conditiond and abuse deu to owr bad roads and overloading attitude

just look at what great buisness a 1980s era tech "chinchi" is doing there

ya but we can make a lot of money in spare parts for the same :woot::woot:

I don't understand why some people from Punjab province claims that Pakistanis are "desi" people. I hate that word like h3ll.

Ignore him! We know how the superior pasthun race is being killed by them drones. He is calling us sub-human. What a joke. Those barbarians become civilized when they stayed in our country.

We can see what a great country Afghanistan is. :omghaha: The only pasthuns who have achieved anything are the Indianized ones.
Maybe they should pack their bags and go back to Afghanistan or KPK :wave:

s_a03_06090394.jpg

s_a04_05280580.jpg

s_a15_51959372.jpg

s_a23_06090402.jpg

s_a28_08010157.jpg

Strange how a country becomes "barbaric" after the US is done with them.

I don't understand why some people from Punjab province claims that Pakistanis are "desi" people. I hate that word like h3ll.

I am a Pakistani a Pakistani of Pukhtoon origin, but I am a Pakistani first, if people of certain ethnic group feel they are same or similar race to those east of the border then fine, say for example I am a Sindhi and I am desi or same race to those east of the border that's fine but don't say Pakistani because that includes me and many like me who don't feel that, same goes for those who feel racial association with those west of the border, say Pukhtoon is same or similar race to an afghan but don't say Pakistani.

What can I say I started to hear this word desi on this forum, I thought desi were predominately a referral to Gujarati, Patels, I could be wrong but Punjabis in my eyes are watanis and not desi.

no they dont... punjabis hate us..

Every body hates you.

Back
Top Bottom