What's new

Houthi explosive-laden “Shahed-136” UAV intercepted over the Omani airspace.

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Jan 29, 2022

#Breaking : A short while ago, an explosive-laden “Shahed-136” UAV, which was launched by the Houthis and was on its way to hit a target in the UAE, was intercepted over the Omani airspace.

Video:

The Shahed-136 drone is of Iranian manufacture and has a range of up to 2000 km, according to the Iranians.

Shahid is a class of mobile air munitions, and is said to have a range of 2,000 km with a heavy 50 kg warhead.

The launch pad holds 4-5 drones, depending on the model shown on a civilian truck.

This drone is being developed to destroy air defense systems, military vehicles, tanks and other targets of the enemy. Each truck can carry 5 drones ready to be launched at the same time.

This drone at its best cost no more than 50 thousand dollars, and the most expensive thing in it is the Chinese MDR-208 engine, which costs 30 thousand dollars. The rest of the components such as the hull, control systems, GNSS antenna, INS inertial navigation system, warhead and charge-activated fuse will not exceed 20 thousand dollars.

Shahed-136-drone-EN-copy.jpg

They provided the pretext I wanted all along i know it didn't do damage but it's illegal and time to throw leaflets urging the people to leave sanaa. vacating the city including Hoidayda.. You have to treat them like vermin and force the area to go quite.. there will be alot of humantarian outcries but ignore it.. lock their port and airport for acesss and continue a multiple axes attack including bombardment... besides it is key to ignore all outcries the fault is on them... whatever happens to them is on them and they chose this fate..

Last edited:
lol OP made it sound like Iran sent the drones to Omani airspace. Yemen has local production of all these drones and BM itself. Iran just teach the houthis how to fish.

They provided the pretext I wanted all along i know it didn't do damage but it's illegal and time to throw leaflets urging the people to leave sanaa. vacating the city including Hoidayda.. You have to treat them like vermin and force the area to go quite.. there will be alot of humantarian outcries but ignore it.. lock their port and airport for acesss and continue a multiple axes attack including bombardment... besides it is key to ignore all outcries the fault is on them... whatever happens to them is on them and they chose this fate
Were you not banned for making genocidal statements?

lol OP made it sound like Iran sent the drones to Omani airspace. Yemen has local production of all these drones and BM itself. Iran just teach the houthis how to fish.

Were you not banned for making genocidal statements?
Where do you see that Majoossi?

I know You just "sell" them the technology you acquire from China and NK.. you have swallowed down your guts long ago just with Saddam's Iraq..

Oman. Another GCC traitor.
Who's talking ..a Dalit.. Hinduva masquerading as Pakistani.. HaHaHa!

Where do you see that Majoossi?

I know You just "sell" them the technology you acquire from China and NK.. you have swallowed down your guts long ago just with Saddam's Iraq..

Who's talking ..a Dalit.. Hinduva masquerading as Pakistani.. HaHaHa!
Your thread speaks for itself my dear malakhkhor friend. Btw, it takes a special kind of retard to acquire so many American made weapons (making American companies more richer) just for killing civilians and at the end reaching none of your goals. Houthis are real badass. May they continue their noble path and remain a thorn in the dirty eyes of the American puppet Al Saud.

Jan 29, 2022

#Breaking : A short while ago, an explosive-laden “Shahed-136” UAV, which was launched by the Houthis and was on its way to hit a target in the UAE, was intercepted over the Omani airspace.

Video:

The Shahed-136 drone is of Iranian manufacture and has a range of up to 2000 km, according to the Iranians.

Shahid is a class of mobile air munitions, and is said to have a range of 2,000 km with a heavy 50 kg warhead.

The launch pad holds 4-5 drones, depending on the model shown on a civilian truck.

This drone is being developed to destroy air defense systems, military vehicles, tanks and other targets of the enemy. Each truck can carry 5 drones ready to be launched at the same time.

This drone at its best cost no more than 50 thousand dollars, and the most expensive thing in it is the Chinese MDR-208 engine, which costs 30 thousand dollars. The rest of the components such as the hull, control systems, GNSS antenna, INS inertial navigation system, warhead and charge-activated fuse will not exceed 20 thousand dollars.

Shahed-136-drone-EN-copy.jpg
The fact that this drone is clearly intact puts paid to the "intercept" claim rather quickly and easily.
Indeed whats shown in the video is rather curious,both for the obvious lack of physical damage,tho there is some indication that perhaps the right side vertical stabilizer has been broken,and the lack of any signs of impact or skid marks in the sand at the site indicating a horizontal landing.
One possibility is that this drone may have had an extremely soft vertical landing thanks to its emergency parachute recovery system being deployed.
I guess we`ll need to wait for some more [better quality] pictures to hopefully be released.
So far tho`,it seems more likely to have been the victim of either a mechanical or possibly guidance failure than to any "intercept".

They provided the pretext I wanted all along i know it didn't do damage but it's illegal and time to throw leaflets urging the people to leave sanaa. vacating the city including Hoidayda.. You have to treat them like vermin and force the area to go quite.. there will be alot of humantarian outcries but ignore it.. lock their port and airport for acesss and continue a multiple axes attack including bombardment... besides it is key to ignore all outcries the fault is on them... whatever happens to them is on them and they chose this fate..

And BANG goes another asphalt factory in yemen.......:rolleyes1:
The 🤡 💩UAE 💩🤡 great war against yemeni asphalt will soon be 🎖️ won 🎖️ ......onwards to VICTORY!
:omghaha:

The fact that this drone is clearly intact puts paid to the "intercept" claim rather quickly and easily.
Indeed whats shown in the video is rather curious,both for the obvious lack of physical damage,tho there is some indication that perhaps the right side vertical stabilizer has been broken,and the lack of any signs of impact or skid marks in the sand at the site indicating a horizontal landing.
One possibility is that this drone may have had an extremely soft vertical landing thanks to its emergency parachute recovery system being deployed.
I guess we`ll need to wait for some more [better quality] pictures to hopefully be released.
So far tho`,it seems more likely to have been the victim of either a mechanical or possibly guidance failure than to any "intercept".
Or its electronics jammed by an anti-drone system..

Your thread speaks for itself my dear malakhkhor friend. Btw, it takes a special kind of retard to acquire so many American made weapons (making American companies more richer) just for killing civilians and at the end reaching none of your goals. Houthis are real badass. May they continue their noble path and remain a thorn in the dirty eyes of the American puppet Al Saud.
So your Shah was a retard.. and now your government is another retard getting North Korea and others rich..

Houthis are almost gone.. keep day dreaming ..

i thougt that drone engine is made in iran, i disappointed, iran cant make simple motrcycle engine? they showed us tons of that kind of simple engine photos

French Defense Minister: We will help the UAE to ensure the security of its airspace

٢٠٢٢٠٢٠٤_٢٠٠٥٢٥.jpg

https://www.aa.com.tr/ar/الإمارات/وزيرة-دفاع-فرنسا-سنساعد-الإمارات-على-ضمان-أمن-مجالها-الجوي/2494133

٢٠٢٢٠٢٠٤_٢٠٠٧٢٦.jpg

France and the United Arab Emirates are linked by a strategic partnership, and our contribution is part of the implementation of the Defense Cooperation Agreement..

@florence_parly

A similar Defense Cooperation Agreement exist between the UAE and the USA and many other countries..

Oman. Another GCC traitor.
Oman is a politically neutral country. What is your grouse with them? That they won't participate in regional wars?

Even Pakistan has been officially neutral in the Iran-Arab proxy wars. You can't be serious.....

Back
Top Bottom