What's new

Iran's drones vs missiles vs aircrafts

People video tape the Iron Dome missile not the sky. You can't see the laser and you can't see the rocket. Hard to film if you don't know what to film.

I am confident enough that the Iron Beam was already tested operationally. It was already successfully tested in non-combat tests 2 years ago against mortars, drones and rockets.
let me go slower imagine same picture, again let me just remind you said you can’t see any visual confirmation of iron dome missile you were wrong,dozens of Hamas rockets flying into Israel than people looking into the sky with the rockets trail of smoke than exploding out of the sky with no interceptor trail of smoke contacting them, but either way it’s not battlefield tested otherwise people would have known by now and it probably won’t be ready for years.

Jenin is not an Israeli city lol, stop lying. It is under the authority of the PA, not Israel.
Palestinians always had weapons. They just suck at using them, just this year we already killed 84 of their terrorists in the West Bank with 0 of our soldiers dead.
İsnt all of West bank is under IDF control?

İsnt all of West bank is under IDF control?
Jenin is area A, it is under civil and security governance of the Palestinian Authority, not Israel

Yes, jenin is in area A PA which means nothing because Israel controls everything from movement and economic activity.
No lol.
Israel controls it as much as the Russians controlled contested Ukrainian cities.

No Israeli can safely go there.

Jenin is area A, it is under civil and security governance of the Palestinian Authority, not Israel

No lol.
Israel controls it as much as the Russians controlled contested Ukrainian cities.

No Israeli can safely go there
So Israel needs permission to go into Jenin and the Palestinians are allowed to move freely in and out it sounds more like a prison but okay if you say so it must be true I’ve proven everything else you said was either false or half truth, but you can’t really argue with a brick wall

So Israel needs permission to go into Jenin and the Palestinians are allowed to move freely in and out it sounds more like a prison but okay if you say so it must be true I’ve proven everything else you said was either false or half truth, but you can’t really argue with a brick wall
What you said makes no sense.

Israelis can't enter Jenin without having a gunfight going on. If you call that "under Israeli control" then so be it.

Few months ago an Israeli druze had a car accident and was sent to a hospital in Jenin, armed men came into the hospital and took him out of life support, leading to his death, then they kidnapped his body. We had to stop the Druze from massacring the Palestinians after that, they also kidnapped a bunch of Palestinian illegal workers and threatened to execute them if the body is not returned. But Jenin is under our control right?

What you said makes no sense.

Israelis can't enter Jenin without having a gunfight going on. If you call that "under Israeli control" then so be it.

Few months ago an Israeli druze had a car accident and was sent to a hospital in Jenin, armed men came into the hospital and took him out of life support, leading to his death, then they kidnapped his body. We had to stop the Druze from massacring the Palestinians after that, they also kidnapped a bunch of Palestinian illegal workers and threatened to execute them if the body is not returned. But Jenin is under our control right?
I’m talking about the “government” of Israel, yes I wouldn’t want settlers come into my home and burning villages cars and shooting random people and yes sad for the Druze they shouldn’t have done that even if he was Jewish, also side note he was already dead your own people confirmed that like I said a bunch of half truth are still lies.

Last edited:
I’m talking about the “government” of Israel, yes I wouldn’t want settlers come into my home and burning villages cars and shooting random people and yes said for the Druze they shouldn’t have done that even if he was Jewish, also side note he was already dead your own people confirmed that like I said a bunch of half truth are still lies.
So my "government" (I assume you mean the Israeli military) is controlling Jenin because it can enter Jenin by fighting its way through it?

He was not dead, he got murdered. And you know what? It doesn't matter.

Last edited:
So my "government" (I assume you mean the Israeli military) is controlling the Jenin because it can enter Jenin by fighting its way through it?

Hey benny were you touched by a rabbi at your barmitsa party? i would put good money that a rabbi or 3 have done unspeakable things to you.

Im really sorry for that. Therapy is a better option then lashing out on internet forums. maybe one day you can find mental peace/ and anal healing... i wish you nothing but the best.

Hezbollah can wipe out half your country.... a single IRGC division on your northern border. Syria was supposed to be free real estate... coc.k blocked again?

Every single missile/rocket/atgm/ modern weapon aimed at you has Iranian origins?

not a single one of your terrorist proxies can survive for 10 minutes within 100kms of the IRanian border?

the only thing you can do is lash out in random terrorist attacks while getting strategically encircled from every side?

if i were a zionist like him, touched by a rabbi, geopolitically frustrated, and a shithole country that will get destroyed by a stiff fart? i might be lashing out like him on forums too.

poor benny.., may your anus one day find peace.

So my "government" (I assume you mean the Israeli military) is controlling the Jenin because it can enter Jenin by fighting its way through it?

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s my retort, honestly your definitely not military with all of your inside “knowledge” maybe your military “intelligence” either way I’m done with this thread on this topic in general with you…………….bye

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s my retort, honestly your definitely not military with all of your inside “knowledge” maybe your military “intelligence” either way I’m done with this thread on this topic in general with you…………….bye
Okay dude. Just so you know, the Russians are definitely in control of Kyiv the same way we are in control of Jenin, they just gotta fight through when they enter it.

Hey benny were you touched by a rabbi at your barmitsa party? i would put good money that a rabbi or 3 have done unspeakable things to you.

Im really sorry for that. Therapy is a better option then lashing out on internet forums. maybe one day you can find mental peace/ and anal healing... i wish you nothing but the best.

Hezbollah can wipe out half your country.... a single IRGC division on your northern border. Syria was supposed to be free real estate... coc.k blocked again?

Every single missile/rocket/atgm/ modern weapon aimed at you has Iranian origins?

not a single one of your terrorist proxies can survive for 10 minutes within 100kms of the IRanian border?

the only thing you can do is lash out in random terrorist attacks while getting strategically encircled from every side?

if i were a zionist like him, touched by a rabbi, geopolitically frustrated, and a shithole country that will get destroyed by a stiff fart? i might be lashing out like him on forums too.

poor benny.., may your anus one day find peace.

I love this part : 🤩

Every single missile/rocket/atgm/ modern weapon aimed at you has Iranian origins

Back
Top Bottom