What's new

Iran's drones vs missiles vs aircrafts

In military gear, maybe. In its capabilities, hell no.
As I and @Foinikas once laughed, he would go on like:
This is TURKISH seatbelt... Greek-American-PKK-small Israel seatbelt have no chance...
seat-belt-history.jpg
Exactly!

get the fuk outta here Jenin has been under the control of Israel for the last 70+ years and only PA on paper.. It is like the Iranian armed forces going into Isafhan jews quarters from time to time and killing some lightly armed elements within them
More like Iranian armed forces going into an ISIS controlled city in Syria.

Jenin is area C, it is defacto not in control of this city. Do they pay taxes to Israel? Are Israeli services available in that city?

Happening today..Abraham accord my butt..lol:azn:

Arabs welcoming "ASSAD MUST GO" guy!!..

Benny...now you are really in trouble!..get your airline ticket now before it is too late..I kind of like you..who else these fine gentelmen here in PDF can kick around :p:

ASAD_1.jpg
Asad_2.jpg
ASAD_3.jpg

Funny little jew

Soon You will see how iran is your fake country's "END"

More like Iranian armed forces going into an ISIS controlled city in Syria.

Jenin is area C, it is defacto not in control of this city. Do they pay taxes to Israel? Are Israeli services available in that city?

No not real because ISIS mostly holds areas they control but here is no different then Iranian police forces going into Isfahan jewish quarters. Which is a territory within their territory

the 40% of the rockets that will be blown up on the ground

first of all because we will blow up all of Lebanon the day the war starts
It is interesting in every conflict the terrorist settler zionist regime instigates it thinks it can totally eliminate its opponent's inventory of missiles/rockets in the first 48 hours, and invests heavily in this goal. Yet every time it fails miserably, with rates of rocket fire even increasing as the conflicts go on. So the idea that your terrorist settler regime can pre-emptively destroy anyone's stockpile of weapons has been proven to be false.

What nonsense lol.

2006, 7:1 casualty ratio favoring Israel, Lebanon never recovers politically and economically.
2014, Israel takes out all Hamas tunnels, 1:18 casualty ratio favoring Israel.
2021, Israel buries alive a ton of Hamas members with an ingenious trick, we pretended we are about to invade with international media and tank roaring their engines, we let all of Hamas terrorists hide inside their tunnels like rats and then bombed them, like happened here, except on a much larger scale.
Casualty rate is 1:200~+ (Only one Israeli soldier was killed)

Jenin is a city under Palestinian rule in Palestinian cities. We just take our military and invade it whenever we want and kill whoever we need. I would send a bunch of videos but I'll get banned due to the gore.

It's not like UK police force storming a district in London, as Jenin is not an Israeli city, and the people in London are at best armed with swords and not this:
F220619NI04-scaled-e1664444475581.jpg

E9BOo1JX0AYKuvL.jpg

(Btw you see that little kid on the right? That's why I don't sympathize with any Palestinian death.)
2021……was proven untrue go back and read what happened, you are supposedly an ex idf soldier Israeli media reported it didn’t actually work the hundreds of supposed casualties never actually happened Hamas didn’t fall for it, it was literally reported by your own media and admitted by your own military. 2006 sorry hezbollah won, yes higher casualties on the Lebanese side but for an organization with only several thousand men at the time and went toe to toe with one of the best equipped militaries and not let up at all I give it to the underdog, one of the reasons I started following Iranian military forums. Yes Israel defeated Hamas numerous times give the man a hand, you have an Air Force and advanced artillery that your enemy doesn’t what can Hamas do to stop that.

Last edited:
"10 meter CEP" that is if they're not part of the 35% of the rockets that fail to reach their target completely as shown in the Iraq airbase attack, not a part of the 40% of the rockets that will be blown up on the ground, or part of the 24% will be intercepted on their way here.

Israeli laser systems are fool-proof, Hezbollah's missiles won't be able to do shit, first of all because we will blow up all of Lebanon the day the war starts, second of all is because of our defense systems.

Also, how do you suggest giving mortar shells to the Palestinians of the West Bank you idiot? If it was that easy we would have mortars and rockets fired at us up until now. In reality all they have are small arms improvised pipe bombs that they try to throw at our armored vehicles with 0 effect.

Also, let's pretend it is possible to hit Jerusalem with 120mm mortars from the West Bank, do you think a 1 million people city can be "eliminated" with 120mm mortars?
Well iron beam isn’t fully operational as of yet and it hasn’t been tested in battle yet and hasn’t been produced in great numbers otherwise you would be hearing about Hamas short range rockets being destroyed out of the sky by heat rays, but many countries are now developing laser defense systems Israel isn’t the only one, Iran several years ago came out with one as well.

Last edited:
2021……was proven untrue go back and read what happened, you are supposedly an ex idf soldier Israeli media reported it didn’t actually work the hundreds of supposed casualties never actually happened Hamas didn’t fall for it, it was literally reported by your own media and admitted by your own military. 2006 sorry hezbollah won, yes higher casualties on the Lebanese side but for an organization with only several thousand men at the time and went toe to toe with one of the best equipped militaries and not let up at all I give it to the underdog, one of the reasons I started following Iranian military forums. Yes Israel defeated Hamas numerous times give the man a hand, you have an Air Force and advanced artillery that your enemy doesn’t what can Hamas do to stop that.
You think so😂 I know better and have spoken with the people personally responsible for the bombings and my unit was specifically made for tunnel warfare. I won't be going into details, I just know the humiliation Hamas suffered back then.

You can't fight toe to toe with someone and have 7 times the casualties and be pushed back lol. Israel had weak Olmert, which is by the way a convicted corrupt PM. His government was weak and he decided to stop the war prematurely, as a result higher ups were given contradicting orders every few days. But tactically speaking, Israel won pretty much every engagement, and the engagements it "lost", like Bint Jbeil, were simply because it decided not to fight in unfavorable conditions and pulled back, not because it couldn't win.

We’ll iron beam isn’t fully operational as of yet and it hasn’t been tested in battle yet and hasn’t been produced in great numbers otherwise you would be hearing about Hamas short range rockets being destroyed out of the sky by heat rays, but many countries are now developing laser defense systems Israel isn’t the only one, Iran several years ago came out with one as well.
It'll be ready soon enough. It will be produced together with Raytheon and in great numbers. Right now a prototype already exists and it works, this prototype, according to rumors I heard, already had operational success against Hamas/PIJ rockets.

Those lasers are invisible, I doubt anyone could really find out if it's used or not.
Lately when Hamas launches rockets they fall in Gaza.

Iran doesn't have any laser system lol. And it would be useless for them to have one considering how huge their borders are.

Last edited:
You think so😂 I know better and have spoken with the people personally responsible for the bombings and my unit was specifically made for tunnel warfare. I won't be going into details, I just know the humiliation Hamas suffered back then.

You can't fight toe to toe with someone and have 7 times the casualties and be pushed back lol. Israel had weak Olmert, which is by the way a convicted corrupt PM. His government was weak and he decided to stop the war prematurely, as a result higher ups were given contradicting orders every few days. But tactically speaking, Israel won pretty much every engagement, and the engagements it "lost", like Bint Jbeil, were simply because it decided not to fight in unfavorable conditions and pulled back, not because it couldn't win.
So unfavorable conditions where ground troops would die so they were afraid, yeah I will take most of your words with a grain of salt, so your own media and military are lying about how perhaps they were mistaken about casualties and Hamas saw the attack coming and got out of the way of the brunt of the attack. I may not always be correct on Iranian topics but my Israeli/Palestinian conflict is always on point, you on the other hand like to embellish if not just straight up lie, like I said don’t be too proud iaf blowing targets real or made up out of the sky in Gaza I don’t think they’re to worried about Hamas blowing them out of the sky with old sa 7 and 50 caliber guns.

Last edited:
It is interesting in every conflict the terrorist settler zionist regime instigates it thinks it can totally eliminate its opponent's inventory of missiles/rockets in the first 48 hours, and invests heavily in this goal. Yet every time it fails miserably, with rates of rocket fire even increasing as the conflicts go on. So the idea that your terrorist settler regime can pre-emptively destroy anyone's stockpile of weapons has been proven to be false.
We actually do that lol. Why do you think that in 2006 only the North of Israel was under attack?

No not real because ISIS mostly holds areas they control but here is no different then Iranian police forces going into Isfahan jewish quarters. Which is a territory within their territory
Are the Isfahan Jews an armed militia that tries to kill all Iranians that enter their borders?

We actually do that lol. Why do you think that in 2006 only the North of Israel was under attack?

Are the Isfahan Jews an armed militia that tries to kill all Iranians that enter its borders.
Because hezbollah didn’t have thousands of long range missiles like they do today, they had dozens at the the time I compare hezbollah of 2006 as to Hamas today. Remember Israel also said Hezbollah had scuds in Lebanon……………..I don’t remember American government backing up that claim.

It'll be ready soon enough. It will be produced together with Raytheon and in great numbers. Right now a prototype already exists and it works, this prototype, according to rumors I heard, already had operational success against Hamas/PIJ rockets.

Those lasers are invisible, I doubt anyone could really find out if it's used or not.
Lately when Hamas launches rockets they fall in Gaza.

Iran doesn't have any laser system lol. And it would be useless for them to have one considering how huge their borders are.
If you see rockets falling out of the sky on video magically with no interception from an iron dome missile………it would either be iron beam or aliens.my point is don’t hype a system until it’s actually been used in action even when produced and if it’s ever shown to be reliable in the future would take several more years to be tested in battle before it becomes fully operational.Either way I’m tapping out for tonight.also Irans similar system is called Sateb, and future is definitely high energy weapons instead of costly weapons that can’t be reused so many nations are investing.

Last edited:
Because hezbollah didn’t have thousands of long range missiles like they do today, they had dozens at the the time I compare hezbollah of 2006 as to Hamas today. Remember Israel also said Hezbollah had scuds in Lebanon……………..I don’t remember American government backing up that claim
They had hundreds. Hezbollah had all kinds of nasty stuff. We destroyed most of it. Same will happen in the next war, except we're going to absolutely destroy all of Lebanon in the process.

Why would the American government back up that claim? They don't have even a fifth of the intelligence we have on Hezbollah. We destroyed dozens of long range launchers and hundreds of missiles in stockpiles.
If you see rockets falling out of the sky on video magically with no interception from an iron dome missile………it would either be iron beam or aliens.my point is don’t hype a system until it’s actually been used in action even when produced and if it’s ever shown to be reliable in the future would take several more years to be tested in battle before it becomes fully operational.Either way I’m tapping out for tonight.
You can't really see the missiles, let alone the invisible laser, with a naked eye. You'll see, unlike the Russians and Iranians, we make our systems work.

They had hundreds. Hezbollah had all kinds of nasty stuff. We destroyed most of it. Same will happen in the next war, except we're going to absolutely destroy all of Lebanon in the process.

Why would the American government back up that claim? They don't have even a fifth of the intelligence we have on Hezbollah. We destroyed dozens of long range launchers and hundreds of missiles in stockpiles.

You can't really see the missiles, let alone the invisible laser, with a naked eye. You'll see, unlike the Russians and Iranians, we make our systems work.
Naked eye
Correct you can’t see a laser like I said but you have people video taping the sky and see rockets magically exploding either your iron beam operational or aliens.

Naked eye
Correct you can’t see a laser like I said but you have people video taping the sky and see rockets magically exploding either your iron beam operational or aliens.
People video tape the Iron Dome missile not the sky. You can't see the laser and you can't see the rocket. Hard to film if you don't know what to film.

I am confident enough that the Iron Beam was already tested operationally. It was already successfully tested in non-combat tests 2 years ago against mortars, drones and rockets.

Back
Top Bottom