What's new

Czechs raise $3,850,000 for Viktor for AFU: an anti-aircraft system based on Toyota Land Cruiser to counter Iranian Shahed-136 UAVs

No matter what the West does, it will fail miserably and be humiliated utterly. They poured in billions of dollars, euros and pounds into Ukraine and now they staring down the barrel of a mass influx of Ukrainian refugees who will flood Europe, Scandinavia and the British Isles like a tsunami.

The West's money is literally being flushed down the toilet.

Jahils, whose hearts and minds are filled with arrogance and hubris.
Yes, brother! Mashallah.

1668947598930.png

Yes, brother! Mashallah.

View attachment 898888

Typical, unimaginative, pathetic! That's the level of your acumen, and I do not expect that you had anything to offer intellectually.

The epitome of a rotten mind!!

Keep going the way you're going, there isn't much expected of you in any case.

not should help , its a most if they want anything better than Korea war technology . and while they can add those even with civillian technology i wonder those 4million dollar is enough to develope that tracking and targetting software for the system if a military for example don't help them in that regard and gave the access to one of the programs they have been used for older generation of their systems
Thats why I mentioned about some auto tracker with day and night time capabilities that can be provided. Something like this.
M230-30mm-Scorpion.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

I actually was going to point that out earlier, that the article never stated anything about the Czech government purchasing the system. But either way if Ukraine was going to defend itself would need a lot more than just a few systems, also side note Iran also uses vehicles of similar kind to mount anti aircraft systems, why because cost effectiveness, mobility and speed.
Yeah even the Russians know the value of such trucks.
army-pickup-uaz-five-seater-cab-two-machine-guns-dress-rehearsal-victory-day-parade-moscow-russia-may-122398214.jpg

Convoy-of-ISIS-style-Toyota-and-Mitsubishi-pickup-trucks-used-by-the-Russian-military-in-Ukraine-driving-on-a-street.jpg

Yeah even the Russians know the value of such trucks.
army-pickup-uaz-five-seater-cab-two-machine-guns-dress-rehearsal-victory-day-parade-moscow-russia-may-122398214.jpg

Convoy-of-ISIS-style-Toyota-and-Mitsubishi-pickup-trucks-used-by-the-Russian-military-in-Ukraine-driving-on-a-street.jpg
only good against civilian and ragtag smugglers, nothing to bring to modern battlefield .
each day that pass you see a new nonsense from Russia

only good against civilian and ragtag smugglers, nothing to bring to modern battlefield .
The muddy fields of Ukraine is teaching the military experts good lessons. Instead of losing a tank, it is better to lose a pickup.

The muddy fields of Ukraine is teaching the military experts good lessons. Instead of losing a tank, it is better to lose a pickup.
the problems is not those pickups , the problem is the weapon system installed on them , there is no tracking system , there is no remote control , a guy must go back of the pickup and aim the gun while moving , there is no stabilizer , no targeting system , you think how effective that would be m the gun even is not remote controlled from inside the pickup by someone sitting beside the driver

You really think so?

Anti tank version.
631ea48ae8b500001850bf44

Anti air and anti ground version.

0x0.jpg

The gun is a 30 mm, enough to take out a light vehicle and even a tank if hit on the side.
Northrop-Grumman-M230LF-update_04.jpg

Rocket version.
FUfRbJ5XwAES7GU.jpg

Imagine putting this one on. For both anti air and anti ground with guidance system.

Arnold-Defense-MLHS-small.jpg

You really think so?

Anti tank version.
631ea48ae8b500001850bf44

Anti air and anti ground version.

0x0.jpg

The gun is a 30 mm, enough to take out a light vehicle and even a tank if hit on the side.

Rocket version.
FUfRbJ5XwAES7GU.jpg

Imagine putting this one on. For both anti air and anti ground with guidance system.

Arnold-Defense-MLHS-small.jpg
yes I think so first how good those hydra on that truck without any guidance and tracking going to be against incoming aerial threat , let say a helicopter with 16 hellfire and a cannon
and this is one I said is useless

honestly is it equal to those you post here . there is an idea , you can implement the idea differently and this Russians implementation is only good for ISIS and such group a professional military probably implement it like this

the key is tracking and targeting system

yes I think so first how good those hydra on that truck without any guidance and tracking going to be against incoming aerial threat , let say a helicopter with 16 hellfire and a cannon
and this is one I said is useless

honestly is it equal to those you post here . there is an idea , you can implement the idea differently and this Russians implementation is only good for ISIS and such group a professional military probably implement it like this

the key is tracking and targeting system

The modern hydra rockets or APKWS are pretty much guided that they are very dangerous (both against land and air type) compared to unguided hydra rockets or even Grad types. I mean these days I wouldn't be surprised as more and more modern systems on technicals is a thing against drones with such systems with guns or cannons, rockets and guidance system only instead of the more expensive 8x8 or track vehicles. Probably even put on a 6x6 supply truck type to handle the heavier load both gun and missile.

MTV-of-the-New-Jersey-National-Guard_%28cropped%29.jpg

The modern hydra rockets or APKWS are pretty much guided that they are very dangerous (both against land and air type) compared to unguided hydra rockets or even Grad types. I mean these days I wouldn't be surprised as more and more modern systems on technicals is a thing against drones with such systems with guns or cannons, rockets and guidance system only instead of the more expensive 8x8 or track vehicles. Probably even put on a 6x6 supply truck type to handle the heavier load both gun and missile.

MTV-of-the-New-Jersey-National-Guard_%28cropped%29.jpg
well true modern Hydra rocket have guidance but its not self guided like infra red or something like that , its laser guided so the truck or helicopter must do the guidance and paint the target
do you see any laser guidance system or even a simple range finder on these implementation ?
FUfRbJ5XwAES7GU.jpg

Last edited:
well true modern Hydra rocket have guidance but its not self guided like infra red or something like that , its laser guided so the truck or helicopter must do the guidance and paint the target
do you see any laser guidance system or even a simple range finder on these implementation ?
FUfRbJ5XwAES7GU.jpg

There are already tech that can be placed on such platforms. Question is will they provide them.
0x0.jpg

VAMPIRE-Marketing-Photos_10.jpg

Maybe even do it from drones that provides the guidance.

Back
Top Bottom