What's new

Could Long-Range Iranian Missiles Be Next For Russia?

I wonder if Ukranians now have any second thought about the decision of their Jewish president ...all they had to do was to say:
" We remain neutral and not joint NATO"

I truly think that Jews took revenge on Ukranians for being such antisemitic people in WWII :undecided:
by what I see about Israel decisions about this conflict , I must agree with you

I wonder if Ukranians now have any second thought about the decision of their Jewish president ...all they had to do was to say:
" We remain neutral and not joint NATO"

I truly think that Jews took revenge on Ukranians for being such antisemitic people in WWII :undecided:

Jewish law states that only Jews are full human, and the Goi (none jews) are not full humanbeings.

Only idiots would choose someone who doesnt think of your nation as full humanbeings as your leader.

Jewish law states that only Jews are full human, and the Goi (none jews) are not full humanbeings.

Only idiots would choose someone who doesnt think of your nation as full humanbeings as your leader.

Most European and American Christians are blind followers if they only knew what Jews are taught about them. Nothing more than servants for Jews.

should be rushing some PAC2/3's which should be able to handle Fateh-110 class missiles well.
Please what do you think the Houthis would say about this? I know PAC 2 and 3 interception rate of Fateh 110s wont be as anywhere as "good" as Ukrainian govt's alleged 85% rate of interception of Shahed 136s..lmaoooo

I don’t know why it’s not believable they would buy drones but missiles that are accurate, can evade air defenses, have great destructive power and can be launched from outside of Ukraine and hit pretty much all of Ukraine. Imagine all those cities Russia is supposedly evacuating can you imagine a hundred fateh missiles striking those cities and towns occupied by Ukrainian forces, I still remember the videos of the erbil attack in Iraq honestly they made the night turn into day.

Theirs a shock they have to overcome, but they will adapt to it. We can see how Iran can scale missile inventories well into the thousands and probably into 10,000+ overall from tactical battlefield missiles to short range to long range. Yet their are plenty of sanctions, so clearly it has not succeeded in keeping Iran back from growing. Infact, may have only accelerated independence.

Russia needs an Iskander-like system without the price of an Iskander. Just too expensive. Small country like Georgia is fine, but biggest country in Europe, the numbers won't be enough. Production times are long due to the complexity of the missile, and cost is high. Raad-500 for example, isn't as great as Iskander, warhead hits hard and fast, but is not big enough to have a huge explosion. But if you need to hit sh*t it gets the job done at Mach 2-3 for fraction of the price. With a blink of an eye, a war can become a war of attrition, and if you are building those ridiculous switchblades at 70k a piece like you mentioned before, it won't look good

200 Iranian drones ended in a week. Unless Iran has massive industrial capacity this is not going anywhere. NATO has not supplied Ukraine with a fraction of what it has in its arsenal.

Hitler tried 10,000 V-2s against UK (more precisely London and a few urban centers). It made no difference.

HIMAR strikes have forced Russia to disperse its forces reducing its effectiveness

200 Iranian drones ended in a week.
Since when did it end? "In a week". What nonsense are you saying? They've have been used consistently from mid september. Get better information

I just got tired of posting the videos every day.

Literally Last night (Nov 10th)
1668211681766.png

Last edited:
Hitler tried 10,000 V-2s against UK (more precisely London and a few urban centers). It made no difference.
10,000 were never used, and perhaps if at the time they were of sufficient accuracy, they would've have been used to target critical infrastructure that would've been made a difference in imposing serious cost on their opponent. Much more than leveling random apartment buildings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom