What's new

Could Long-Range Iranian Missiles Be Next For Russia?

US will probably make some statements, and useless sanctions on individuals that didn't have accounts anywhere anyways, I don't see how US can stop transfers. Despite this alleged intelligence they are claiming, seems like they should be rushing some PAC2/3's which should be able to handle Fateh-110 class missiles well. No word on that, but Russia's use of BM's can happen any day now.

Pentagon is afraid of Russia's possible response to sending of PAC-2/3 to Ukraine. Hence a sorry excuse
Khamenei have already sort of confirmed it as well. Among others.

Its not the range, its the cost. A lot of rockets will be needed to destroy the bridges and the train station in Ukraine fully, using Kalibrs and Iskanders is a no go, thats why Moscow is looking to Teheran for help, IMO. Probably the cost of the Iranian rockets is lower and they will be more useful in this regard.

It is not just the cost of these missiles that are very attractive to the Russians.... the accuracy of these missiles are unbelivable too:

Yazd is one of our textile industry center , probably winter is near and as Europe won't sell them anything , they went there to buy textile to make warm clothes for their soldier in winter
also they have fantastic confectionery industry they may plan to use the opportunity to enrich their soldier rations to raise the morals

Have been seeing this cope recently by westoid NAFO incels that Iran's missiles are "comically inaccurate" because they didn't completely level Ain Al Asad, and missed things like parked helicopters, drones and planes (even though some were written off), which you know have a habit of flying and changing positions. I agree that Iran didn't go far on that day, but these missiles have had a CEP of 5-15 meters for years now and denying that is pure copium, even westoid Jeffrey Lewis admits so. They are in the 5 stages of grief it seems, first it was about Iranian drones, now they want to shift it to *proven* BMs. Keep in mind the missiles used were older Fateh-313 and Qiam-1s, which were unveiled 12 and 7 years ago respectively.

FfMotKyXwAQUps3
FfMouzGXEAADcp1

US will probably make some statements, and useless sanctions on individuals that didn't have accounts anywhere anyways, I don't see how US can stop transfers. Despite this alleged intelligence they are claiming, seems like they should be rushing some PAC2/3's which should be able to handle Fateh-110 class missiles well. No word on that, but Russia's use of BM's can happen any day now.
Amreeka is basically clutching at straws...

Iran is asking to be "democratized"
1. but Iran has been begging for this since 1979 so why hasnt the West succesfully "democratized "Iran? just keep quiet about your losses sometimes.
2.Ukraine is the one getting democratized now btw.

Thing is Russia is not fighting Ukraine it is fighting NATO, now even the mighty soviet army had to withdraw defeated against ragtag enemy armed with sophisticated western weapon systems, same is happening again
agreed, and actually i think Russian army has help up at least OK against all the power and resources of NATO - even US is running low on ammunition - so that shows how serious a blow Russian army took during the fighting and holding territory in the eastern part of Ukraine during this war. Ground forces win and conclude wars though...whichever sdie has more men with more effective control of relevant territories, WINs, end of story!

Its not the range, its the cost. A lot of rockets will be needed to destroy the bridges and the train station in Ukraine fully, using Kalibrs and Iskanders is a no go, thats why Moscow is looking to Teheran for help, IMO. Probably the cost of the Iranian rockets is lower and they will be more useful in this regard.
Not only the costs, but also for to have time to build up its own stock of modern missiles. While stocking up Russia can hold pressure on NATO in Ukraine with the already produced, good, and cheap iranian missiles. Russia has to plan for the time after Ukraine where it could be that it needs ten fold or even more of the modern missiles they fired already into Ukraine.

I just wonder what the long term consequences of these arms transfers would be. Russia could basically fund Iran's growth in its mil industry, but at what cost.....I wonder
IF Russia opens up more and more if its military "arsenal" to Iran, then Iran's enemies is the answer to your question -they are the ones that will have to counter and prepare to receive such weaponry in their direction , sooner or later.

I never knew what was going to make Russia sell Iran MOST MILITARY GEAR, and this war looks like it will do just that. Iran rewards loyalty deeply, and so does Russia- Russia will give Iran ALOT if Iran helps Russia through this war, which seems to be happening so far.

America already won this war just by current circumstances.
how? this is an odd take imo and i promise you that you cannot provide evidence that logically concludes this, because US actually has been losing - losing so much money, ammunition it needs to have on standby to fight foriegn countries, ALLOWING its adversaries work closer together(Russia-China and Russia- Iran) - this war has been bad for US, and US will lose it, its clear for me to see, because of the sides and timings of moves and decisiosn US made - the US sanctions on Russia was a big mistake on US part that actually gave Russia billions of $$ from energy sales, simple. We are in a different era now, not in 2003 invasion of IRaq era- that was when US was universal uncontested boss of the world- NOT ANYMORE TODAY!

no Ukraine being decommunistiazed right now
I wonder if Ukranians now have any second thought about the decision of their Jewish president ...all they had to do was to say:
" We remain neutral and not joint NATO"

I truly think that Jews took revenge on Ukranians for being such antisemitic people in WWII :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom