What's new

WSJ:Russia’s Use of Iranian Kamikaze Drones Creates New Dangers for Ukrainian Troops

Interesting how Turkey and now Iran are drone champions on the battlefield

Ha! You did not see me moving around in the early mornings, like "remote controlled", do loitering against furnitures and other things till the first coffee is inside...(no offence, just a little joke :-) about me today morning)

There's no doubt that China has game changing weapons that can be mass produced with China's massive labor force and industrial basis. However, China is quite passive and has never shown herself to be willing to engage in disputes against the West.

Iran-Russia relations have had their ups and downs, but I think Iran is by far a more reliable partner for Russia than China is at this time.
Problem is China is too civilised unlike the Euro Savages. China seems to choose the path of least violence and prefers to fight without fighting.

Now this is far more interesting than anything else. But Hezbollah conducts reconnaisance flights into isnotreal with it's own UAVs and the anti-aircraft/electronic warfare environment is not less challenging than Ukraine's at the very least.

Even if S-136 begins facing a roadblock, how long will it take to overcome this?

Ukraine is unlikely to have an air defence close to Isreal ever. So no way they will ever bypass drone threat on the front on massive scale, specially kamikaze drones

Problem is China is too civilised unlike the Euro Savages. China seems to choose the path of least violence and prefers to fight without fighting.
True, but you can't stay civilized in front of savages, in the end of the day they will eat you alive if you stay civilized, ....

My response to mr. knight: Akheh martikeh madar ghahbeh, Iran has been facing American electronic warfare & probing for 4 decades wtf are you talking about?! Also project 358 and shahed 136 and others are just as much cause for concern now for the foreign twats and their gas stations on the southern Persian Gulf as when they first appeared years ago.
Western analysts truly believe that only they can learn, adapt and advance their technologies.
They think we will not learn anything from this. We will just keep using the same technology and tactics forever. lol

Best way for China to help is to overcome chip gap and become a steady and reliable source for the East for tech. No need to disconnect from euros sooner than absolutely necessary.

Ha! You did not see me moving around in the early mornings, like "remote controlled", do loitering against furnitures and other things till the first coffee is inside...(no offence, just a little joke :-) about me today morning)
Hope you found your feet and are running fine after the coffee

Arestovich told where and why the Russian Federation uses Iranian drones​

Aleksey Arestovich, an adviser to the President’s Office, said what is known about Russia’s use of Iranian drones.

This was discussed on the air Feygin Live.

“Iranian drones have appeared. They are actively focused on the Zaporizhzhia direction, mainly. There are many of them; there are really many of them, dozens. Several cases of use have already been noted. Maybe more. They are trying to hit stationary targets during the day, not yet visible at night. Along the crossings, the position of artillery, they try to work with ammunition. The same as we do,” Arestovich said.

According to him, Israel is examining the downed drone.

“A part of it was shown. What we see leaves no doubt that these are Iranian drones. In tacit internal communication, the Armed Forces of Ukraine call it Iranian drones. We are waiting for the opinion of Israeli experts and the reaction of the Israeli side,” he said.

As previously reported, the Russians scramble to replenish their supplies, forcing them to turn to Iran for equipment. It is known that the Russian military received training in Iran as part of an agreement to transfer Iranian drones to Moscow.

Horrible Attack!!! The power of China's FH 901 Suicide Drone smashes the Tank to smithereens

Chinese are scared to death to support Russia

China really can help Russia but they simply dont have the balls
Its the West who dont dare to turn the table against China completely to jeopardies crucial trade with China.

Until now. no major western countries accept Taiwan as independent country or drop one China policy. Of cos China wouldnt want to cut off ties with western since they didnt take this step.

Have u noticed nothing and no info from pakistans drone program. I guess all put to sleep

Its the West who dont dare to turn the table against China completely to jeopardies crucial trade with China.

Until now. no major western countries accept Taiwan as independent country or drop one China policy. Of cos China wouldnt want to cut off ties with western since they didnt take this step.

I dont know which world you are living in but right now China is being surrounded from everywhere

Japan, South Korea, to Australia and India

USN Pacific Fleet is expanding at a very fast rate

next is China and you know it and China has done zero to prepare just like Russia

I dont know which world you are living in but right now China is being surrounded from everywhere

Japan, South Korea, to Australia and India

USN Pacific Fleet is expanding at a very fast rate

next is China and you know it and China has done zero to prepare just like Russia
well by the rate china fleet expanding , wonder how much longer USN fleet will be dominant fleet in pacific ocean

Back
Top Bottom