What's new

Hong Kong fans mourn Philippines hostage tragedy []

Oh no~ childish little troll is barking with its illogical-thinking-nonsense-throwing big mouth~
I am indeed so hurt~ ouch~ :yay:

OK enough for slapping the stupid troll and time to ignore this pitiful creature,
can't bring too much trouble to the AD by playing with this arrogant shameless troll/loser/liar~

Oh no~ childish little troll is barking with its illogical-thinking-nonsense-throwing big mouth~
I am indeed so hurt~ ouch~ :yay:

OK enough for slapping the stupid troll and time to ignore this pitiful creature,
can't bring too much trouble to the AD by playing with this arrogant shameless troll/loser/liar~

Wow thanks for the self portrait:yay:

How ignorant can you be?
Really. Feifei is always feifei...Have to admit that the IQ, or more technically, the vision of people from different countries are really different.

what? your economy is stagnant mine is going strong tell me are you so stupid not to see the truth? well keep it up then losers
Well, anyway, it's up to you. It's really not my responsibility to educate you after all.

Really. Feifei is always feifei...Have to admit that the IQ, or more technically, the vision of people from different countries are really different.

Well, anyway, it's up to you. It's really not my responsibility to educate you after all.

Wow i should be saying that! its funny when brainwash meat puppets think they are better in the know good luck trying to sell that b.s to the rest of the planet:rofl:

Wow i should be saying that! its funny when brainwash meat puppets think they are better in the know good luck trying to sell that b.s to the rest of the planet:rofl:

"Brainwash" is an interesting description. So many western medias use this term to describe China, then people like you who may never visit China also believe "Oh, Chinese people are brainwashed". So tell me who were brainwashed in this case then? Anyway, I can not help a person who refuses to be educated. Nobody can help.

"Brainwash" is an interesting description. So many western medias use this term to describe China, then people like you who may never visit China also believe "Oh, Chinese people are brainwashed". So tell me who were brainwashed in this case then? Anyway, I can not help a person who refuses to be educated. Nobody can help.

I did and my opinion still stand and why should be educated? As if am the one who is in the dark about all of this believe what you will but the facts are simply against your country no amount of your superiority b.s will change that.

nothing says I'm so much superior than throwing bottles and trash at little children and women I guess?

Then thing I notice on PDF is , had this been done by Indians or Americans , you would have a flood of Indians/ Americans ,calling their own spectators out as being crass and rude. But Chinese posters are always quiet. Does national pride trump decency?

You don't need to waste your time to this funny creature.
Just search its former posts, you will find yourself the most stupid, uneducated troll in this fourm:

When people giving reason about how maids in HK should not own the identify of HK citizens due to the contract, he just keep braking and call people "racist" while using racist language.

When you criticize this creature for the reason that it laughed at the photo about HK traveler being killed in PH, it still trolled around and repeat the same nonsense like "typical Chinese" blah blah "you are racist" like a broken radio.

When this creature was talking to a new HK member, pretending how sorry he felt when it see those HK traveler were killed. I told the HK member what the true is and this creature tried to bite me. As if a ignorant stupid 3 years old kid being angry when his lie is shown on the table by adults.

When I tell this creature that [#59 even China is now the second largest economy and it has been maintaining its growing for almost 2 decades years. It can still not dare to call itself a developing country and compare itself with developed regions like Taiwan, Japan, USA and Korea. But some shameless, arrogant members in this forum dare to called their country "no longer a developing country" just because their just put their decades years of chaos into an end. They even dare to criticize the others "growing not so well" and make laugh of those developed region.] Well, you have seen this creature is no friend of "logical thinking".
You know what this pity creature remind me? a 5 Cents,
"China is the greatest blahblahblah"
"the US grow not so well it will collapse blahblahblah."
but this time we have a 5 Peso here,
how sweet.

nothing says I'm so much superior than throwing bottles and trash at little children and women I guess?

Then thing I notice on PDF is , had this been done by Indians or Americans , you would have a flood of Indians/ Americans ,calling their own spectators out as being crass and rude. But Chinese posters are always quiet. Does national pride trump decency?

That's nothing about national pride, it is only an action of 'normal anger'.
But of course, as I have mentioned above, they were wrong.

If you people, children and women, were killed in their country and their "rescue" team had done a "wonderful" job to "rescue" them. And then after the killing, their president come out with a smiling face, said sth like "We will forget this accident in the future." and blame your president for annoying him about his matter. Also their citizens were so nice they even come to the murder scene, take out their camera, make smiling faces and take pictures.
Do you still want to be nice to this people, yes you can, but very hard.

Besides, every football march have children and women, I don't think people can take it as an advantage to gives HK fans the accusation of "picking children and women".

Oh please so its the fault of the whole nation? shape me your chinese bigotry and racist superiority cr@p you guys have been touching and hurting Filipinos especially the skilled workers in hk and the whole of china ever since long before the hostage crisis! And the worse of it all your just using this incident to fuel more attack the filipinos people can see this you chinamen are just plain evil.

Same old you trying to sell nonsense and make and tell lies so its Australian now what next? your from Mars or from outer space tell me how many did you intend to pi$$ off your b.s? until you give up

Back
Top Bottom