What's new

Hong Kong fans mourn Philippines hostage tragedy []

Of course Mr. Zero Wing has the right to express his own opinion and take actions as he believed correct.
For me, I have cancelled all personal, business and charity trips and connections to PH since the Manila hostage incident, not that I don't believe the hospitality of the PH people, but because I believe the PH government won't give a hoot to my safety and well being as a guest.

Of course Mr. Zero Wing has to right to express his own opinion and take actions as he believed correct.
For me, I have cancelled all personal, business and charity trips and connections to PH since the Manila hostage incident, not that I don't believe the hospitality of the PH people, but because I believe the PH government won't give a hoot to my safety and well being as a guest.

Thank you for the respect at less its your choice same as mine :cheers:

huh what you don't know? well sucks to be you then

why its not true? hell do you people know? answer nothing! so ya screw you b#@%T WHAT no good revisionist punchline? hahahhaha

Just has nothing to talk with you uncivilized barbarians. You continue barking, we continue moving, that is the whole story is going on now.

Lets not jump the gun even though it shows we have to give the investigation a chance we are not chinese were filipinos so we have to wait for the investigation to finish but we should boycott all of HK, Taiwan and mainland china itself.
Boycott the whole China community in the world? Wow, welcome! You know as a mainlander, we really feel disgusted to blame filipinos as murders and behave like victims although that is the truth. We don't need your apology, not to say 'mercy'. We just act. Anyway, we actually show enough humanitarianism to your poor soldiers on that poor boat which can sink at any time. Few countries can show such mercy toward invaders.

Boycott the whole China community in the world? Wow, welcome! You know as a mainlander, we really feel disgusted to blame filipinos as murders and behave like victims although that is the truth. We don't need your apology, not to say 'mercy'. We just act. Anyway, we actually show enough humanitarianism to your poor soldiers on that poor boat which can sink at any time. Few countries can show such mercy toward invaders.

respond
bla bla am jerk bla bla :omghaha:

Just has nothing to talk with you uncivilized barbarians. You continue barking, we continue moving, that is the whole story is going on now.

what? your economy is stagnant mine is going strong tell me are you so stupid not to see the truth? well keep it up then losers

what? your economy is stagnant mine is going strong tell me are you so stupid not to see the truth? well keep it up then losers

:cuckoo:

Did you hit your head again?
Dude, Philippines is growing by .1% above China. Does not mean your economy is strong.
Anyway, Philippines is years behind China in development.
Just because your economy is growing by .1% above China, does not mean Philippines has a better economy.
Anyway, poverty is still high in Philippines. Just look at Makati, the economic centre of your poor nation.
Look at Shenzhen and Shanghai, the economic cities of China. In the 80's, Shenzhen was a small fishing town, now a fast growing city.

Looks like you are stupid to see the truth.

:cuckoo:

Did you hit your head again?
Dude, Philippines is growing by .1% above China. Does not mean your economy is strong.
Anyway, Philippines is years behind China in development.
Just because your economy is growing by .1% above China, does not mean Philippines has a better economy.
Anyway, poverty is still high in Philippines. Just look at Makati, the economic centre of your poor nation.
Look at Shenzhen and Shanghai, the economic cities of China. In the 80's, Shenzhen was a small fishing town, now a fast growing city.

Looks like you are stupid to see the truth.

I think you don't understand the word stagnant? loser

How ignorant can you be?

I think its you sir

I think you don't understand the word stagnant? loser

I think its you sir

The Chinese economy is years ahead of Philippines. How can you not know that.
Anyway, I have no time to argue with a brick wall.

It is funny as hell.
Even China is now the second largest economy and it has been maintaining its growing for almost 2 decades years. It can still not dare to call itself a developing country and compare itself with developed regions like Taiwan, Japan, USA and Korea. But some shameless, arrogant members in this forum dare to called their country "no longer a developing country" just because their just put their decades years of chaos into an end. They even dare to criticize the others "growing not so well" and make laugh of those developed region.

Because its true but you people are the real arrogant jerks here that Imperial tone die a century ago

Oh my god, I have indeed learnt a lot of thing in this forum. Especially never underestimating the lack of logical sense of people.

Ya me too most you people may be 1st word but your still worse than the people that live 100 years ago ignorant and arrogant bigot

Some ignorance people has no logical thinking has nothing to show but nonsenses and big mouth.
*Sigh*:yay:

Back
Top Bottom