What's new

Home Ministry declares 9 men linked to Khalistani outfits as terrorists under UAPA

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Wednesday declared nine individuals linked to separatist Khalistani outfits, including four based in Pakistan, as designated terrorists under provisions of UAPA Act.

According to a Home Ministry statement, the individuals include Wadhawa Singh Babbar, chief of terrorist organisation Babbar Khalsa International (BKI); Lakhbir Singh, who heads terrorist organisation International Sikh Youth Federation; Ranjeet Singh, chief of terrorist outfit Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZB) and Paramjit Singh, who leads Khalistan Commando Force .

All these four are Pakistan-based.

The others are: Germany-based key members of terrorist organization KZB Bhupinder Singh Bhinda and Gurmeet Singh Bagga; Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, the USA based key member of unlawful association Sikh for Justice, Hardeep Singh Nijjar: Canada based Chief of Khalistan Tiger Force and the UK-based Paramjit Singh of BKI.

https://theprint.in/india/home-mini...tani-outfits-as-terrorists-under-uapa/452697/

As soon as I opened the source the first thing I read was:

Amit Shah says "all these 4 terrorists are Pakistan based", come on do you think we have fewer internal issues and crisis to deal with? or do you think we are taking things for granted and thinking these 3-4 people could kill the whole Indian army just like a video game mission?

If we'd to send some Mujahids they'll be in some number that can at least fight for days/weeks/months.

The anger inside the local minorities has forced them to take such actions against their own governments so I think you should better take some serious steps in order to make India secular otherwise it will not even last longer if the current scenario remains persistent for a longer period of time!

Amit Shah says "all these 4 terrorists are Pakistan based", come on do you think we have fewer internal issues and crisis to deal with? or do you think we are taking things for granted and thinking these 3-4 people could kill the whole Indian army just like a video game mission?
No, but they are now Terrorists, if they make a trip to India they will be arrested and remanded to custody without bail for up to 3 months.

If we'd to send some Mujahids they'll be in some number that can at least fight for days/weeks/months.
We don't have a policy of tracking them down and arresting them so UAPA is pretty much useless against Mujahids.

The anger inside the local minorities has forced them to take such actions against their own governments so I think you should better take some serious steps in order to make India secular otherwise it will not even last longer if the current scenario remains persistent for a longer period of time!
Secularism in India is intact.

We don't have a policy of tracking them down and arresting them so UAPA is pretty much useless against Mujahids.

Secularism in India is intact.

You didn't get what I meant! I mean we don't want destabilization in India, so please live in your country with peace and harmony and let us live in our country with peace and harmony. We are not jealous of your economy, progress, please don't get jealous of our progress, etc.

Yeah, definitely but is limited to statements now! International media is acknowledging everything!

You didn't get what I meant! I mean we don't want destabilization in India, so please live in your country with peace and harmony and let us live in our country with peace and harmony. We are not jealous of your economy, progress, please don't get jealous of our progress, etc.

Yeah, definitely but is limited to statements now! International media is acknowledging everything!
I didn't say any of that. I said there is no policy as you mentioned, besides in this particular case Pakistan was mentioned primarily because you are our immediate neighbor and hence a threat given the whole Kartapur case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom