What's new

History Matters: 5 Myths About Israel

The Pakistani version (or distortion?) of Islam?

...My first article documented the original authentic Hanafi position on the penalty for blasphemy i.e. it is not a hudd offense, there is no death penalty for repentant Muslim offenders, no death penalty for non-Muslims and there is a provision of pardon in all cases.

Why then, do the religious forces deny or hide this?

My research partner and I went on a mission to find the answer to this question.

We met Fareed Paracha of Jamaat-i-Islami, as well as the president of Tanzeem-i-Islami, Hafiz Akif Saeed (son of Dr Israr Ahmed).

After presenting our evidence of the factual inaccuracies from which the current narrative draws its strength, we asked for their opinion. We got the same answer – that it is a matter of maslihat (public good). It is not in the best interest of the public that information like this be openly disseminated.

So there it is. Pakistan is stuck in the quagmire of lies because of the faith that "Islam is the only thing Pakistan needs" yet Pakistan's Islamists get to lie about what is Islam as a matter of "public good" and thus can ALWAYS claim that "Islam is the only thing Pakistan needs" if they wish. And it's hidden from the masses because otherwise Dawn reporters wouldn't have had to research it to find out.
Your views of Islam is highly disoriented. The reason Pakistan is in this state today is because we abandoned Islam. And we have all these people who think they know Islam. We as Muslims say as long as u have faith in Allah He will save u, accept your repentence and help u in your time of need. Thus all Muslim countries need is Islam. There is nothing really left of Islam these days but striving to do what little Islam u can gather is crucial for Pakistan. It's what made Pakistan and will save Pakistan.

Your views of Islam is highly disoriented. The reason Pakistan is in this state today is because we abandoned Islam. And we have all these people who think they know Islam. We as Muslims say as long as u have faith in Allah He will save u, accept your repentence and help u in your time of need. Thus all Muslim countries need is Islam. There is nothing really left of Islam these days but striving to do what little Islam u can gather is crucial for Pakistan. It's what made Pakistan and will save Pakistan.
No need to answer to him coz he cant reply with regards to israeli cultured and morality so he will attack Pakistan and anything to do with it to derail the thread so that israel isnt questioned ....

Just stick to the thread topic :)

Your views of Islam is highly disoriented.
I didn't write that article, Pakistanis did.

The reason Pakistan is in this state today is because we abandoned Islam. And we have all these people who think they know Islam. We as Muslims say as long as u have faith in Allah He will save u, accept your repentence and help u in your time of need. Thus all Muslim countries need is Islam.
Did you ever consider that this, too, may be as much of a distortion as the death sentence for blasphemy is? Because isn't this the same, theologically speaking, as saying that humans have no freedom of choice?

There is nothing really left of Islam these days but striving to do what little Islam u can gather is crucial for Pakistan. It's what made Pakistan and will save Pakistan.
I think that's worth discussing in a separate thread, don't you?

Did you ever consider that this, too, may be as much of a distortion as the death sentence for blasphemy is? Because isn't this the same, theologically speaking, as saying that humans have no freedom of choice?

Still derailing?

Why not talk about israel as per OP? :pop:

No one is saying u can't have freedom of choice but unless u criticize Islam then it becomes a problem. I'm not saying u can't debate but when you just start bashing the other religion. Why would u want to criticize religion any way? What kind of human does that make u? Preaching things sometimes even lying against someone else's religion. Ur abusing ur right to say something offensive to another persons religion and trying to disorient it. But even then some people might have not meant to offend Islam but Muslims took it as a wrong way which then proves the fact they we need better Islamic teachings. That is not Islam. Pakistan needs Islam. This is what happens when u abandon it and replace it with a non proper Islam. Pakistan was an Islamic nation back in the 50's but it was still growing at a fast rate. But let's get back to the topic.

Hi,

As I have said often---the Christians slaughtered the jews at their convenience over the centuries---and when the time came---they dumped them in a godforsaken land---where the jews will never be able to live peacefully.

The Christians have taken the ultimate revenge from the jews by dumping them in Palestine---and the jews are still running in circles---clueless to how they have been taken down hard.

If the Christian world had any sympathy---they could have split Germany---.

Do you understand the full implications of inverting justice upon Pakistan? Not just @Akhelios' jeering. It's at the root of the corruption and terrorism: officials grab what they can because truth is mere assertion and can change on a whim, while terrorists grab a gun because they see the government as merely competition?

Yes, you make some good points, and yes, I do understand the implications of what I am saying here. But then again, the leaders of Pakistan have the prerogative to define and pursue whatever national interests they determine, just like in any other sovereign nation. To them, the trade-offs are worth the costs.

The jewish run western media can make an angel look like a devil.

It is what is used to create fear and hate amongst people to justify all these wars and aggression for misguided religious and monetary means.

It's what justifies a retaliation to a boy throwing a stone at a tank to a soldier firing a bullet in return.

Everyone should look in to the Talmuds to see the superiority complex of Jews and their views on 'gentiles' to grasp their psyche.

And yes Indians are also gentiles and will be disposed of in the appropriate manor after being used when the promised "Messiah" arrives.

There are non Talmudic Jews in israel who don't believe in this insanity but unfortunately they are few and far between with no influence, they are treated badly as 'traitors'.

Lets view , Jews View about Non Jews: I am sure our Indian friends will love the teaching about Gentile (Idol worshiper) in Jewish literature

Reference
Gentile

GENTILE
GENTILE, non-Jew. , idol worshiper , any none jewish faith, later interpretations included christians and muslims as Gentile as well

Jews were regarded as having completely discarded *idolatry which was, however, uniformly characteristic of the non-Jew. So Gentile also mean people who worship Idols

Talmud states
The best of gentiles should be killed (TJ, Kid. 4:11, 66c)

Talmud relates that once the Roman government sent two officials to learn the Jewish law. After careful study, they said: "We have scrutinized all your laws and found them just (emet), except for the following instance. You say that if a Jew's ox gores that of a gentile, the owner is free from damages, while if a gentile's ox gores that of a Jew, he is obliged to pay damages. But if, as you say, 'neighbor' (in Ex. 21:35) excludes the gentile, then he should be free even when his ox gores that of a Jew. And if, on the other hand 'neighbor' includes the gentile, then the Jew should have to pay damages when his ox gores that of a gentile …" (BK 38a).

The Talmud rules that the commandment to restore lost property to its owner (Deut. 22:1–3) does not apply when the gentile is the owner (BK 113b)

Gentile cannot act as witness (BK 15a) because (according to one opinion) he is dishonest and unreliable (cf. Bek. 13b

Rule ....never praise a gentile
"There is also a series of rules forbidding any expression of praise for Gentiles or for their deeds, except where such praise implies an even greater praise of Jews and things Jewish. This rule is still observed by Orthodox Jews. For example, the writer Agnon, when interviewed on the Israeli radio upon his return from Stockholm, where he received the Nobel Prize for literature, praised the Swedish Academy, but hastened to add: 'I am not forgetting that it is forbidden to praise Gentiles, but here there is a special reason for my praise'—that is, that they awarded the prize to a Jew."—I. Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, Pluto Press, London, (1997/2002), p. 93.

GENTILE - JewishEncyclopedia.com
Josiah holds that every idolatrous heathen is an enemy of Israel (Mek., Mishpaṭim, 99a).

Judah ben 'Illai recommends the daily recital of the benediction. "Blessed be Thou . . . who hast not made me a goi" (Tosef., Ber. vii. 18: Men. 43b, sometimes ascribed to Meïr; see Weiss, "Dor," ii. 137). Judah is confident that the heathen (Gentiles) will ultimately come to shame (Isa. lxvi. 5; B. M. 33b).The Gentiles took copies of the Torah, and yet did not accept it (Soṭah 35b).

Gentiles May Not Be Taught the Torah. Inasmuch as the Jews had their own distinct jurisdiction, it would have been unwise to reveal their laws to the Gentiles, for such knowledge might have operated against the Jews in their opponents' courts. Hence the Talmud prohibited the teaching to a Gentile of the Torah, "the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob" (Deut. xxxiii. 4). R. Johanan says of one so teaching: "Such a person deserves death" (an idiom used to express indignation). "It is like placing an obstacle before the blind" (Sanh. 59a; Ḥag. 13a).

Resh Laḳish (d. 278) said, "A Gentile observing the Sabbath deserves death" (Sanh. 58b). This refers to a Gentile who accepted the seven laws of the Noachidæ, inasmuch as "the Sabbath is a sign between God and Israel alone," and it was probably directed against the Christian Jews, who disregarded the Mosaic laws and yet at that time kept up the observance of the Jewish Sabbath

Gentile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
a Jew who sells a gentile property adjacent to a Jewish property should be excommunicated.

Some Teachings of the Talmud:
The insults of Jews to Jesus, Mary and Gentiles.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").
Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").
Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.
O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."
Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."
Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.
Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

It is ok to suck a baby's penis by Rabbi, so technically every jewish boys born gets his penish sucked by rabbai

daznFKb.jpg

Circumcision-Herpes2930113931.jpg

Here is a link
talmud gemara - Apologetics for marriage at 3 years old - Mi Yodeya
  • Where Rabais are saying that marrige for girl is ok at age "3 Years old"

• So this exaplains why Israel steals land
  • Kills kids of Palestinians as its permitted to kill children
  • Demolish homes because the religions says they are animals
  • Says clearly that do not live as neighbours to Gentiles
  • Even if there are kind hearted , brave Gentiles its ok to kill them says Jewish faith natural

Jews may beat slaves to death

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.” – Exodus 21:20-21, NIV

Non-Jews however become inherited property (Leviticus 25:44-46) and can legally be killed by their Jewish masters via beating, just so long as the slave takes more than 1 day to die from his/her wounds (Exodus 21:20-21).

Seeking virgin girls of Gentile
The first is when Moses murders all the Midianites, but instructes his men to take the young virgins for themselves (Numbers 31: 7-18),

"Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Numbers 31:7-18 - They fought against Midian, as the LORD - Bible Gateway

the second is when Joshua’s men need wives so they raided a nearby village, kill all the adults, but take the young virgins for themselves… they then set up a second ambush/raid and kidnap young girls who are dancing at a festival (Judges 21:10-24).

Forget Sienfield , this is real israeli resident or occupier Lets view the Jew Treating a Gentile

Last edited:
Myth 1

God come to a hill and asked jews to go and kill every peoples in kanan.. ( native israyelies) . Real owners of land called israel is the natives tribes used to live there. Not moses and his genicoidal manics..

Back
Top Bottom