What's new

History Matters: 5 Myths About Israel

Hey enhance your understanding of the faith
Ok that was not necessary ...I feel sick :sick: How is that not child molestation or something...

What kind of parent allows a rabai to suck on the ... penis of their new born
I think there was a story on net that 18-20 babies caught sexually transmitted disease due to the ocult practice

I did not believe it until I saw the images

I was just shocked then I learned about the
Gentile idealogy of jewish faith

Some of the stuff like , if you see idol worshipers (Gentile) kill them and take their children as property

Or stuff like its ok to lie to get what you want to Gentile

Or if Gentile hits you you can "Kill" the Gentile , abuse of power

Just ... shocking

Last edited:
Hey enhance your understanding of the faith

What kind of parent allows a rabai to suck on the ... penis of their new born
I think there was a story on net that 18-20 babies caught sexually transmitted disease due to the ocult practice

I did not believe it until I saw the images

I was just shocked then I learned about the
Gentile idealogy of jewish faith
Dude I feel my breakfast making its way up my throat :sick:

GsuQAQE.jpg

I understand that division is mandated by law in Pakistan. I'm pointing out that ZIonists, too, don't deserve the hatred imbued into you by Pakistan's schools, madrassas, etc. You don't want to accept this, perhaps because of a particular cultural trait I saw in my Pakistani lab partners and classmates: you guys hate unlearning anything once learned.

Bellarose isn't Israeli. He isn't even Jewish.

Is it common for students to jeer the teacher at your school?

I think you're switching Zionists with Arab terrorists.

Yep, it's a problem the Brits have struggled with for a long time. Bellarose cuts right through it, so the question now becomes why Muslims should consider to endorse such an opinion rather than change.

Do you consider, then, that the Peshawar massacre last year was justified, since the terrorists' blood isn't any redder than those of the kids?

It's the arguments, facts, and context that the writer can muster that matters, not the emperor's clothes.

Thanks for answers any how u never answered abt seeing Ross Kemp program on Palestine and Israel suggested by me and then answer me later own. He is frm your beloved country England and so called independent channel BBC.

Further I am not a Madrassa graduate and neither u may consider me a conservative Muslim. I am openly against Taliban ideas and respect other religions and peopole. But not the brutal acts of Israel as a state ag Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom