What's new

historic Hindu temple set ablaze in KP’s Karak

seriously i don't care. this is just a tiny payback of what they did with babri mosque. no mercy at all from my side! a place of worshipping idols shouldn't have any place in any muslim country. i understand modern society and trends but it's okay. let indians see it and feel the pain.

I replied because somebody dragged my nation into there.
If not it is not our concern.
If they want to compare let them compare with Afghan or Iran.

Yea why compare Pakistan and India.

Chief Justice Takes Notice

Cleric Among 26 Arrested for setting temple Ablaze

It's not India where SC agreed Babri Masjid demolition was a crime but didn't restore ownership back to victims, and to top it off acquitted all 32 main accused. Last I checked, the CJ of India who made the infamous decision of handing back Ayodhya land to the side favored by the accused took oath as member of Rajhya Sabha, petty selfish political interests I say!

seriously i don't care. this is just a tiny payback of what they did with babri mosque. no mercy at all from my side! a place of worshipping idols shouldn't have any place in any muslim country. i understand modern society and trends but it's okay. let indians see it and feel the pain.
I am sorry but that is against Islamic teachings and what Pakistan stands for. As Muslims, we have the duty to provide protection to Non-Muslim religious sites and places.
The state failed here. Thankfully, atleast the perpretrators have been caught. However, the state should rebuild the place in it's original position and form if not better.

In the area mentioned, if u occupy even an inch of someone's land, u will be killed. Atleast here they didnt kill anyone. Its all due to govt negligence.

And if so, does not give the right to take the law in own hand! These idiots must be punished! It's shaming to read such news coming from Pakistan, we try to portray Pakistan as a peaceful country and try to promote tourism, while such Idiots produce backward stone time headlines for us!

Bunch of pigs, there are better and more civil ways of dealing with things....I hope and expect legal actions to be taken and as a bonus punishment they should be forced to rebuild the temple themselves to whatever circumference it's supposed to be

Last edited:
@doorstar got me permanently banned.

Cheers, Doc
then how the fcuk are you posting? they -- the pajeet-lovers -- just go thru the motion of temp banning you to look Pakistani. they can't afford to lose valuable members like you who generate so many clicks. on the other hand people like me -- who can debunk threads which are based on falsehood and propaganda are causing monetary losses -- are harassed and discouraged

Prime minister seems to be busy in giving moral fatwa daily to neibouring countries and don't have time for these minor things in his own yard..

really @padamchen you went this low man ?????????? what a shame if true

It's all in the game Imran.

You've laughed at our soldiers getting killed at Galwan.

We are all adults here.

Cheers, Doc
then how the fcuk are you posting? they -- the pajeet-lovers -- just go thru the motion of temp banning you to look Pakistani. they can't afford to lose valuable members like you who generate so many clicks. on the other hand people like me -- who can debunk threads which are based on falsehood and propaganda are causing monetary losses -- are harassed and discouraged

Don't get excited.

It's a new year.

They obviously think I'm a better poster than you are.

Work on your posts.

Cheers, Doc

These morons disgust me. Such incident should be considered terrorism and nothing less with preparators locked away for good. My head hangs in shame.

And if so, does not give the right to take the law in own hand! These idiots must be punished! It's shaming to read such news coming from Pakistan, we try to portray Pakistan as a peaceful country and try to promote tourism, while such Idiots produce backward stone time headlines for us!

Well tjere are people who will fight and do anything for their land and property. Try trespassing on a redneck property. Its govt fault not to solve the problem and ppl had to take things in their own hands. By the way such stone time headlines are more common in the west. Im sure u saw all the looting in protests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom