What's new

historic Hindu temple set ablaze in KP’s Karak

mander should be restored and the person who incited the people should be hang in public. its very tragic and alarming situation.
Don't compare Pakistan with India, 14 people already arrested....Mob was angered when they see Police help Mob in India to burn down Mosque.
In 70 years I can show you how many murders rapes and other crimes people from Muslim community of India have done, we don’t call it persecution so shut up.
Your memory is quite short Gujarat, Samjhota Train, Mumbai Dhangay etc etc and recently Shaheen Bagh...

ohh I see, to then I should tomorrow burn my aunty which has occupied 1 Kila of me!

In the area mentioned, if u occupy even an inch of someone's land, u will be killed. Atleast here they didnt kill anyone. Its all due to govt negligence.

In 70 years I can show you how many murders rapes and other crimes people from Muslim community of India have done, we don’t call it persecution so shut up.

What the heck are you talking about, Looks like retardation has set in.

If you are referring to social crimes, then, you idiot, that happens everywhere, among every single community, country and religious groups.

Organised discrimination is called persecution, that's something totally different, that's your India.
Please develop a brain cell or two before you start a discussion.

Do not give me big statements from your extremist hate filled mind, talk substance not your fantasies.
And, STOP killing your minorities, STOP their mass murder, STOP their genocide,
JUST STOP.

Funny how some Pakistanis try to appease Hindus on PDF. I know the rules of wokeness dictate to have no identity to be „culture-fluid“ (Hindu good, Muslim good, Sikh Good, pork good, alcohol good, everything good and anything goes).

I can tell you some stories about what I have seen and heard about property issues in Pakistan. Brothers killing each other, cousins throwing acid at the wives of the other cousin and so forth. You know what? No Pawn News, no Pakistani liberal here in PDF cares about that. But when Hindus are involved all of Jahannam breaks out. Got it!

I bought property in Germany this year. And nobody can take it away from me because they have the best documentation system known to men. „Kabza karna“ is not possible, there are laws and rules in place for that case. We need that in Pakistan too. Protect property rights for everybody (Muslims, Hindus, Transgenders, what ever) and make the rules fair and transparent for everybody.

Implement rule of law then you can cry rivers that Hindus don’t have a PM and why there is no Hindu Mandir next to Faisal Mosque.

Not good. You are not allowed to harm anyone's places of worship.

No matter what India does to Masjid's in India, your commandments are clear. Muslims must not harm anyone's places of worship. That is an unconditional order which means regardless of what the enemy does, you will not harm their places of worship. Reciprocacy is not an excuse here.

The Land issue here and there were fundamentally different, they were expanding illegally, but Babri Mosque was not, check your facts before speaking, I mean imagine living in a country who political ideals are Pro-Nazi. Check your facts before speaking I say again, this is not a propaganda site.

Babri has always been in dispute. There are numerous European written accounts from the 1700's of this. It was in dispute for the majority if it's history. That is a fact.

Also remember we are talking about the place where Hindus believe God descended to Earth not some random temple. The mosque is getting rebuilt and it will be HUGE. 4xs bigger than the original.

In KP you say the temple was too large so you demolished it. In Babri Hindus said this is where God was born, please let us worship there. My personal feeling is that the mosque should have been preserved but divided in half, but ithis would have created an explosive situation. Imagine Hindus placing idols there or half naked men walking around. I don't think Muslims would have been ok with that.

Last edited:
This is sick, this never used to happen in Pakistan.
This is what you get when Muslims see their brethren being killed and mosques being burned on a daily basis in India.

But, please, we cannot sink to the level of Hindu extremists in India,
use sense and realise that Pakistani Hindus are our brothers and sisters, they have nothing to do with what's happening in India.

Do we have Temples in Pakistan?
Lol

Almost all are destroyed.
And we have blasphemy laws.Official religion in Pakistan.

We dont care a shit whether you destroy your temple or not.
But donot drag India in this matters .
Please compare to Afghanistan..Suits you very well
It is interesting to note that no Pakistani on this forum is justifying or supporting the actions of the mob that set the temple ablaze. Indian members on the other hand, are looking gleefully at such events to justify and gain moral equivalence of their own crimes in India.

We dont care whatever happens inside the Pakistan.
Let them do whatever they want .

You literally replied to this thread showing that you care.

I replied because somebody dragged my nation into there.
If not it is not our concern.
If they want to compare let them compare with Afghan or Iran.

historic Hindu temple set ablaze in KP’s Karak
Residents allege it was being expanded illegally

SAMAA | Basit Gilani - Posted: Dec 30, 2020 | Last Updated: 4 hours ago

Historic Hindu temple set ablaze in KP’s Karak

Photo: SAMAA Digital

A historic Hindu temple was set ablaze in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Karak district on Wednesday, residents and the police said.

The Krishna Dwara temple is situated in Karak’s Teri union council. It came under attack by hundreds of residents who set fire to the building.
The miscreants surrounded and vandalised the temple for hours but the police were missing from the scene.
In July 1919, Guru Shri Paramhans Dayal was laid to rest at the site and a temple was built there. Muslim residents of the area closed the temple after the Partition in 1947.
In 2015, the Krishna Dwara temple was restored on the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
The Hindus and the Muslims signed an agreement on December 22 agreeing that the renovation of the temple would not exceed the specified area.
Advocate Rohit Kumar, a representative of the Hindu community, said the residents violated the agreement by vandalising the temple.
But Muslim residents of the area claimed that the Hindu community was illegally expanding the temple building. They said the matter was reported to the police too.
Residents said the police’s failure to intervene angered the masses who later vandalised the temple.
A large contingent of police reached the site after several hours and brought the situation under control.
Minister condemns burning of Krishna Dwara temple in Karak
Pakistan’s Human Rights Minister Shireen Mazari condemned the burning of the Hindu temple in Karak.
“The KP government must ensure culprits are brought to justice. Ministry of Human Rights is also moving on this,” she said on Twitter.
“We as a government have a responsibility to ensure safety and security of all our citizens and their places of worship.”
FIR lodged
Mazari confirmed in her tweet that the police have registered an FIR. Further action was being taken, she added.
Desecration of Hindu temples and scriptures in the past
Worship places belonging to the Hindu community have been desecrated in Pakistan in the past too.
In October, a group of men vandalised idols at a temple in Sindh’s Nagarparkar. A suspect arrested later told the police he had done it for money.
A pre-Partition Hindu temple was demolished in Karachi’s Lyari on August 16. “The Hanuman temple dated back almost 200 years and was a worship place for several families living in the neighbourhood,” Pakistan Hindu Council Patron-in-Chief and MNA Dr Ramesh Kumar Vankwani said at the time.
In February 2019, an arson attack on a Hindu temple had spread unrest in Kumb in Sindh’s Khairpur district. Unidentified people had entered the Sham Sundar Shewa Mandli temple and set fire to three sacred books and idols.

This is very sad and makes me angry..... we are not Indians, we don’t burn places of worship. The government should reconstruct the temple and provide additional security in the area.

I unequivocally condemn this act of violence

k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom