1609432048981.png

1609432072831.png

1609432098932.png

1609432123869.png

1609432141837.png

1609432158702.png

1609432188957.png

1609432213611.png

i saw it on social media few hours ago and didn't share the news. Because i get warnings and ban whenever i share news about non muslims in Pakistan.
😭
thank you @Imran Khan for sharing it.
Is it surprising for Pakistani Hindus?? M sure this is not first temple of year 2020 to be demolished in Pakistan.. Other thing is the remaining Pakistani Hindus are always welcome in India, don't risk you n your family life anymore.

Don't be stupid

What stupid about it????

Why should I feel anything for these idol worshippers

We need to accept Pakistani society as a largely a conservative people and state

We have widescale hatred for Hindus and Hinduism and for good reason

Next door we have a hindutva extremist state, which we were right about and every attack upon Muslims in India strengthens our resolve on why we broke India in the first place

I don't support the attack on the temple, I just feel nothing about it and don't particularly support a over the top emotional response from our population especially considering what is happening in India

Please someone answer, why are there so many retards in India,
where do you get of using "WE", are you Pakistani? God forbid, we don't need the likes of you. Please stay in that hell hole you call India.

Do we have Temples in Pakistan?

There are hundreds and thousands of temples in Pakistan, obviously in areas where Hindus reside, that's mostly in the Sindh province.
WE are not looking for your approval, because WE do not want your poison on our side. WE are happy and living harmoniously with our brothers and sisters who follow other religions.
WE, as in us Pakistanis, WE, do you understand, WE look after and readily find remedies to any issues that arise.
That is why a Hindu male has 2 votes in Pakistan, and a Hindu female has 3 votes in Pakistani electoral system. Plus the government has set a target of 5% jobs for minority religious groups, they make up 3.5% of the population.

Muslims in India make up 15%,
but only have 4% seats in both houses of Parliaments since 1947, and the situation is similar in regional assemblies.
Only between 1-4% of jobs in all sectors of Indian civil service and military.
That's shameful.

Almost all are destroyed.
And we have blasphemy laws.Official religion in Pakistan.

Why do you people always go into your fantasies,
What destroyed? what the heck are you talking about? do you know how to talk properly? please make some sense, or has eating cow dung and drinking cow urine eaten away all your brain cells.

I live in the UK, there is anti-blasphemy law here, so that means I must be the most oppressed person on earth. YOU IDIOT, get a brain.
Having anti blasphemy laws, or having a state religion has no links to persecution or anything else.

In nearly 250 years since American independence, there have only ever been 2 Catholic presidents, second one is Biden, that must mean Catholics have been persecuted and oppressed in America for nearly 250 years. You people do not know how to talk, develop some brains cells then come back and have a discussion with me.

You liars have a Hindu rastra in stealth, have some morals, your entire structure is built around Hinduism, and yet you claim you are secular, what a bunch of hypocrites, develop some morals or you'll have no country left.

Laws against eating beef, but you are secular, crazy.
Lawse against conversions, but you are secular, even crazier, taking away an individual freedoms,
Disturbed Areas Act, a law that gives the right to the state on which religious group can live where, meaning a Muslim cannot buy a house in a Hindu area.
A Supreme court that said Babri masjid was destroyed illegally, but gave it to the people who destroyed it, bloody crazy.

You have had thousand of riots, killing tens of thousand of Muslims, Sikhs and Christians. find me anything remotely similar in Pakistan, baring odd incidents.

I could go on forever, you bunch of sick fanatics, get a life, build a country for your minorities, all you have is a hell hole.

We dont care a shit whether you destroy your temple or not.
But donot drag India in this matters .
Please compare to Afghanistan..Suits you very well

What the hell does this even mean,
do you not read what you write?
Stop drinking cow piss and stop forcing your minorities to drink it as well, you'll have a better society,
I promise.

Is it surprising for Pakistani Hindus?? M sure this is not first temple of year 2020 to be demolished in Pakistan.. Other thing is the remaining Pakistani Hindus are always welcome in India, don't risk you n your family life anymore.

Because it's more shit in india

What stupid about it????

Why should I feel anything for these idol worshippers

We need to accept Pakistani society as a largely a conservative people and state

We have widescale hatred for Hindus and Hinduism and for good reason

Next door we have a hindutva extremist state, which we were right about and every attack upon Muslims in India strengthens our resolve on why we broke India in the first place

I don't support the attack on the temple, I just feel nothing about it and don't particularly support a over the top emotional response from our population especially considering what is happening in India

I mean I get that, but there's no need to say you hate all of them lol.

Please someone answer, why are there so many retards in India,
where do you get of using "WE", are you Pakistani? God forbid, we don't need the likes of you. Please stay in that hell hole you call India.

There are hundreds and thousands of temples in Pakistan, obviously in areas where Hindus reside, that's mostly in the Sindh province.
WE are not looking for your approval, because WE do not want your poison on our side. WE are happy and living harmoniously with our brothers and sisters who follow other religions.
WE, as in us Pakistanis, WE, do you understand, WE look after and readily find remedies to any issues that arise.
That is why a Hindu male has 2 votes in Pakistan, and a Hindu female has 3 votes in Pakistani electoral system. Plus the government has set a target of 5% jobs for minority religious groups, they make up 3.5% of the population.

Muslims in India make up 15%,
but only have 4% seats in both houses of Parliaments since 1947, and the situation is similar in regional assemblies.
Only between 1-4% of jobs in all sectors of Indian civil service and military.
That's shameful.

Why do you people always go into your fantasies,
What destroyed? what the heck are you talking about? do you know how to talk properly? please make some sense, or has eating cow dung and drinking cow urine eaten away all your brain cells.

I live in the UK, there is anti-blasphemy law here, so that means I must be the most oppressed person on earth. YOU IDIOT, get a brain.
Having anti blasphemy laws, or having a state religion has no links to persecution or anything else.

In nearly 250 years since American independence, there have only ever been 2 Catholic presidents, second one is Biden, that must mean Catholics have been persecuted and oppressed in America for nearly 250 years. You people do not know how to talk, develop some brains cells then come back and have a discussion with me.

You liars have a Hindu rastra in stealth, have some morals, your entire structure is built around Hinduism, and yet you claim you are secular, what a bunch of hypocrites, develop some morals or you'll have no country left.

Laws against eating beef, but you are secular, crazy.
Lawse against conversions, but you are secular, even crazier, taking away an individual freedoms,
Disturbed Areas Act, a law that gives the right to the state on which religious group can live where, meaning a Muslim cannot buy a house in a Hindu area.
A Supreme court that said Babri masjid was destroyed illegally, but gave it to the people who destroyed it, bloody crazy.

You have had thousand of riots, killing tens of thousand of Muslims, Sikhs and Christians. find me anything remotely similar in Pakistan, baring odd incidents.

I could go on forever, you bunch of sick fanatics, get a life, build a country for your minorities, all you have is a hell hole.

What the hell does this even mean,
do you not read what you write?
Stop drinking cow piss and stop forcing your minorities to drink it as well, you'll have a better society,
I promise.

Dont trigger dude.
There is no use nor any chance .
Ours is a Secular democratic republic written in Constitution.
A few questions.
How many minorities were there in 1947 and how much now then compares with India?
Muslims in India gave priority to business lol

I mean I get that, but there's no need to say you hate all of them lol.

Hindus make up 1.85 % of the Pakistan population. Judging by pdf comments racists make up more than 1.85% of the Pakistani population. I'd estimate 30%. ....So you'd be 15 x's more likely to run into an anti-Hindu racist than an actual Hindu....man that would suck.

Dont trigger dude.
There is no use nor any chance .
Ours is a Secular democratic republic written in Constitution.
A few questions.
How many minorities were there in 1947 and how much now then compares with India?
Muslims in India gave priority to business lol

There's no trigger, just honest fact based replies.
That's the only way people like you understand, because you live to spread hate.

Secular means nothing, zero, zilch, especially when it is only there in nothing but name. Pakistan is far more secular than India, in practice. Compare realities, not your fantasies. It is illegal to spit on the ground or cross a main street except on a crossing, people do it all the time, laws are only as good as how they are enforced.

It is not legal to help the elderly, or someone in need of help on the street but people still do, all the time. You cannot use laws as an excuse in itself, the situation in itself matters. present a reasoned argument or go back into the hole, from whence you came.

According to the 1951 census, that's the first census after independence, and transfer of population in the Punjab in 1947, in Punjab, NOT India, but Punjab.

The Hindu population of Pakistan was about 1.5%, and now it is 1.8%
The Christian population of Pakistan was about 1.2%, and now it is 1.5%

Both populations have increased a lot as a percentage of total population, this even when the natural overall population has been increasing very fast.
You people live in your fantasies.

What do you mean gave priority to business? are you crazy? do you people always have to makeup stupid excuses to justify your oppression and persecution.

Can i ask, what colour is the sky in your world?
Pink?
You are dilusional.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom