What's new

historic Hindu temple set ablaze in KP’s Karak

Yea why compare Pakistan and India.

Chief Justice Takes Notice

Cleric Among 26 Arrested for setting temple Ablaze

It's not India where SC agreed Babri Masjid demolition was a crime but didn't restore ownership back to victims, and to top it off acquitted all 32 main accused. Last I checked, the CJ of India who made the infamous decision of handing back Ayodhya land to the side favored by the accused took oath as member of Rajhya Sabha, petty selfish political interests I say!
Solid points here. In functional civilised democracies, crimes against minorities get punished. Inshallah this crime will also be punished. Meanwhile, friends commenting from over the border should question how they reached a point in societal development where such criminals become absolved, acquitted, celebrated and elected to the highest offices in the land.

Solid points here. In functional civilised democracies, crimes against minorities get punished. Inshallah this crime will also be punished. Meanwhile, friends commenting from over the border should question how they reached a point in societal development where such criminals become absolved, acquitted, celebrated and elected to the highest offices in the land.
Your army finally relented

reluctantly

and only because they were worried sick about the pressure from the west

only for sake of optics

how many you have ? three ? "democratically" elected placeholder puppet governments of the Generals who still rule that country, albeit from behind the scene as deep state actors ?

you think the rest of the world doesn't know ?

handsome is the chosen one

chosen for reason of optics

but you PsyOp is a big fail

in fact, it was dead on arrival

cheers, bhakt.

I replied because somebody dragged my nation into there.
If not it is not our concern.
If they want to compare let them compare with Afghan or Iran.
Now we just wished your godi Modi media also had the same attitude.

Amazingly I couldn't even care a tiny bit

I wouldn't want Christians or Sikhs or ahmedi attacked we must protect minorities at all costs including their places of worship

But I feel nothing but pure unbridled hatred for hindus
What a disgusting thing to say. Hate India for what they do to us? Sure, but to hate all Hindus? Sounds like an extremist mind set.

Yea why compare Pakistan and India.

Chief Justice Takes Notice

Cleric Among 26 Arrested for setting temple Ablaze

It's not India where SC agreed Babri Masjid demolition was a crime but didn't restore ownership back to victims, and to top it off acquitted all 32 main accused. Last I checked, the CJ of India who made the infamous decision of handing back Ayodhya land to the side favored by the accused took oath as member of Rajhya Sabha, petty selfish political interests I say!

Indian SC judgement is only for Indians .
And Indians will take care of themselves.
But donot drag our nation for satisfying FATF ridden dreams
There's no trigger, just honest fact based replies.
That's the only way people like you understand, because you live to spread hate.

Secular means nothing, zero, zilch, especially when it is only there in nothing but name. Pakistan is far more secular than India, in practice. Compare realities, not your fantasies. It is illegal to spit on the ground or cross a main street except on a crossing, people do it all the time, laws are only as good as how they are enforced.

It is not legal to help the elderly, or someone in need of help on the street but people still do, all the time. You cannot use laws as an excuse in itself, the situation in itself matters. present a reasoned argument or go back into the hole, from whence you came.

According to the 1951 census, that's the first census after independence, and transfer of population in the Punjab in 1947, in Punjab, NOT India, but Punjab.

The Hindu population of Pakistan was about 1.5%, and now it is 1.8%
The Christian population of Pakistan was about 1.2%, and now it is 1.5%

Both populations have increased a lot as a percentage of total population, this even when the natural overall population has been increasing very fast.
You people live in your fantasies.

What do you mean gave priority to business? are you crazy? do you people always have to makeup stupid excuses to justify your oppression and persecution.

Can i ask, what colour is the sky in your world?
Pink?
You are dilusional.

Says a person from a nation that have blasphemy laws to torture minorities.

We have detailed records of minority populations in both nations in google.

Fact is our minorities thrived like any other modern democracy but in Pakistan there is noone even remember their nobel winner

Your army finally relented

reluctantly

and only because they were worried sick about the pressure from the west

only for sake of optics

how many you have ? three ? "democratically" elected placeholder puppet governments of the Generals who still rule that country, albeit from behind the scene as deep state actors ?

you think the rest of the world doesn't know ?

handsome is the chosen one

chosen for reason of optics

but you PsyOp is a big fail

in fact, it was dead on arrival

cheers, bhakt.
Meanwhile, Hindustan's army, judiciary and "free" media joins in with the muzzie-bashing wholesale. Every arm of the democratic secular regime simply rubber stamps the other.

You haven't quite figured out this democracy lark have you? It's not supposed to be "let's all scratch each other's backs while we all keep behaving like medieval savages".

11 mysterious deaths are worse than million deaths by Mob is Pakistan??

Lol, mate if you just wana troll then i urge you to leave PDF and join your own kind on the Indian Defence forum. You can spill as much venom against Pakistan over there and no one will ask you provide proof.

But if you want to continue to stay here then stop with the BS and stay factual.

Do you remember this??? There were more than just 5 people involved in this horrific crime.

Here's a newer one:

Or this (state terrorism):

Or this:
So you have temperament to sustain insult your religion personalities,, you have more this type of event to your bias/hate against Muslims, we have minimal these kind of events
No. When will you rebuild whats been razed? You're just renovating what is dilapidated. Only 20 out of 428 temples that existed before partition are still standing.

1000 active temples were damaged or destroyed in 1992.

Of these 1428 temples you are restoring 400? In the meantime India is building a modern mosque 4 times larger than the original in Babri.

You can read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hindu_temples_in_Pakistan
And first look how many mosques you destroyed In India please count them first

Hannah Ellis-Petersen and Shah Meer Baloch
Thu 31 Dec 2020 05.34 AEDT

Crowds reportedly led by Islamic clerics attempt to destroy ancient shrine in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region

1609566346067.png

A still from video footage shows the attack on the Hindu temple in the village of Teri. Photograph: Twitter

A violent religious mob has set fire to a Hindu temple in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region and attempted to tear it to the ground.

Crowds of thousands, reportedly led by Islamic clerics, descended on the Hindu temple in the village of Teri, in Karak district, on Wednesday and began to rip bricks from the walls and set it on fire.

No one was inside the temple at the time. Footage from the scene shows the crowd chanting slogans and cheers greeting the destruction.

The shrine, which was first erected in 1919 before partition divided India and Pakistan, had recently undergone refurbishment after an order from the supreme court in 2015. This was the second time it had been demolished, following an incident in 1997 when it had been destroyed by a group of Muslim fanatics.

Police and guards had been stationed outside amid security fears for the temple.

“It was beautifully renovated and the community liked the work but it always remained under threat from the extremists who destroyed it last time,” said a local resident who requested anonymity. “I can’t say how much it’s been destroyed but people say it’s been badly damaged.”

Anger had begun to build in recent days after the construction of a small property next to the temple, which locals wrongfully believed was an unauthorised expansion of the shrine.

Speaking to Dawn newspaper, another local resident said: “More than a thousand people led by some local elders of a religious party held a protest and demanded the removal of the Hindu place. Residents of nearby villages announced a protest demonstration a few days earlier which was completely ignored by police.”

The police confirmed that permission had been given for a peaceful protest, but that the people had “taken the law into their own hands” after incendiary speeches riled up the crowds.

Lal Chand Malhi, a politician from the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party, condemned the destruction as “an unfortunate incident”.

“Police officials have assured me that they will arrest the perpetrators as soon as possible,” he said.

Human rights minister Shireen Mazari tweeted: “Strongly condemn the burning of a Hindu temple by a mob in Karak, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa. KP government must ensure culprits [are] brought to justice.”

Mazari said the government would be investigating the incident. “We as a government have a responsibility to ensure safety and security of all our citizens and their places of worship,” she said.

As an Islamic state, Pakistan has often proved hostile to its Hindu minority and Hindu places of worship have increasingly been vandalised or been targets of violence. Earlier this year a Hindu temple in Karachi was vandalised after blasphemy allegations were levelled at a local Hindu boy.

In July, Islamic activists blocked the construction of the first Hindu temple in Islamabad by challenging it in the courts. However, last week permission was granted by the state body, the Council of Islamic Ideology, for the project to go ahead.

Attachments

• 1609566068358.png
    1609566068358.png
    605.7 KB · Views: 25
CM KPK Has Already Announced To Rebuild The Temple

Lol, mate if you just wana troll then i urge you to leave PDF and join your own kind on the Indian Defence forum. You can spill as much venom against Pakistan over there and no one will ask you provide proof.

But if you want to continue to stay here then stop with the BS and stay factual.
If it had been about Pakistan, I wouldnt have given a flying fcuk. Its about Hindus and my message is for Hindus. I see allot of r@ndi rona about Indian Muslim on this forum, as an alternate to this nonsense I am just asking Pakistani Hindus to migrate into India and secure there future.

CM KPK Has Already Announced To Rebuild The Temple

How can a private place of worship be built with public revenue? That too an idol worship temple? What happened to Madina Riasat?

Back
Top Bottom