What's new

historic Hindu temple set ablaze in KP’s Karak

Seriously, come on yaar, get out of your fantasies.
You cannot pick and choose, and jump and one topic to another.

Nice attempt trying to sound coherent, but what you said makes no sense, and has no relevance to the video I posted, and the information contained within. Please, grow up.
What are you? a 5 year old?

The video you uploaded is exactly for target age group of 5year olds and 5th graders so that they don't feel bad about their country.

It won't make sense to you Iqbali Shaheen. You are flying too high

The video you uploaded is exactly for target age group of 5year olds and 5th graders so that they don't feel bad about their country.

It won't make sense to you Iqbali Shaheen. You are flying too high

You really are stuck in your fantasies, I have given you about 5 chances for a reasoned discussion.
You have nothing better then your fantasies, name calling and stupidities. Met many alike you, I am sure I will again. I can but, feel sorry for you.
Enjoy your make believe world, I will not be replying any further, you are a waste of time.

Lmao mate your hindu goons set whole village including a Mosque and a Shirne on fire in Jun 2020 and during Delhi Riots many Mosques were vandalised but andhbhakto ko woh nai dikhe ga.. and BJP/RSS are real racists and Nazis...

And what happened here is wrong and should be investigated properly..

In Delhi, Ram temple was vendlized by peaceful people mob. It was not otherwise. Here is one of the many videos.

Vandalized can mean anything (eg. Pakistani flags being removed), but the mosque still functions. Destroyed is when it is razed to the ground and there's nothing left. Last mosque in India razed was Babri in 1998. 3 temples were razed in Pakistan this year alone.

Actually, it was not a mosque.

Last edited:
In Delhi, Ram temple was vendlized by peaceful people mob. It was not otherwise. Here is one of the many videos.

Actually, it was not a mosque.
Lmao Whole village being burned down is right because Ram Mandir was vandalised wah wah..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom