What's new

‘Hindutva pop’: The singers producing anti-Muslim music in India

I am not your Buh or Bruh or Bro. Now why don't you go back to the cesspit you crawled out of!

Reported this post for Trolling and insulting too.

Pakistanis are happy in using the term Indians for you till you are able to forge a unique intrinsic identity

Since you are happy calling us Indians and we are Happy being called Indians, what seems to be the problem ?

Since you are happy calling us Indians and we are Happy being called Indians, what seems to be the problem ?

I am already desensitized towards India and Indians thanks to modern media.

yes Karnataka where the hijab ban in schools happened is a south india state, without projecting muslims as the enemy there is no other factor unifying Hindus.

Hit the nail on its Head right there!

All this burqa business in India is new. When I was in school and two years of college when I dropped out no Muslim girl ever wore a burqa or that voluminous thing called "hijab" in fashion today. They wore normal human clothes and acted normal. All this stupidity today is because of the brainwashings by the brainwashed Tableeghi Jamaat since the mid-2000s. My thread that includes Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi :

Reported this post for Trolling and insulting too.

@Bilal9 bhai, our anti-Puncturewala is back. :lol:

I have no regrets beating Hindus guys and banging their women in the UK. This is the way we must all do our part to sanitise the sanghi mindset.

Back
Top Bottom