Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don't know the authenticity of this but it's doing rounds on twitter:

1661761792542.png

1661761800692.png

1661761813171.png

If this is true, then WTH is going on?

@Falcon26 @SmartGeek @Ghazwa-e-Hind @AMG_12 @Foxtrot-Bravo @Areesh @Mugen @Bilal. @mourning sage @PakSarZameen47 @Darth.Vad3r @khail007 @Patriot forever @_NOBODY_ @Bravo6ix @Evil Flare @koolio @Stealth @AZ1 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @_Nabil_ @Sal12 @Trango Towers @Ahmad Saleem @Major Sam @HRK @V. Makarov @Scorpio_26 @Iron Shrappenel @N.Siddiqui @Mugen @Chacha_Facebooka @coffee_cup @Inception-06 @SabzShaheen @Bratva @Windjammer @Irfan Baloch @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Stealth @HRK @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Chakar The Great @Slav Defence @Foxtrot-Bravo @MastanKhan @TOPGUN @That Guy @pkuser2k12 @Areesh @Tameem @muhammadhafeezmalik @Pak Nationalist @SecularNationalist @Wood @khansaheeb @Maea

I wont be surprised of bajwa and his offspring are involved in business and corruption with india through dubai. The worst part is that these snakes actually hold all the power in Pakistan, so there is no one who can ask or stop them.

Bigger games are going on here than we think. I’m pretty sure the Arab in the middle has donated to IK before, so these three together is pretty weird.
I can give no theories on this, except for the fact that it seems the Pakistanis have played right into the hands of the rest of the world.

Pics like these are easy to photoshop.
But if that's real we shouldn't be surprised after all he is the son of Mir Bajwa.

It definitely looks like that posru

Pak-Army-chief-son-wedding.jpg
Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been busting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta... But these sell-outs. Oh well, God has generally been kind on the Bajwas even if that means the rest of the country can go into the dumps. Have to take it up with Allah I think.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom