What's new

Son of Bajwa allegedly spotted with Son of Amit Shah in Dubai Stadium

Privileged people use political issues to consolidate political power and let others die for it. I don't think it means anything. These two may just be friends on Facebook :p:

The man who is sitting in the centre, he also donated to Imran Khan through Arif Naqvi.

Good that I didn't ask a question about your real Abbu, i believe you would have somehow found a connection between him and Imran Khan as well. :rofl:

Pics like these are easy to photoshop.
But if that's real we shouldn't be surprised after all he is the son of Mir Bajwa.

It's not a pic, this was seen live during yesterday's Pakistan and India match.

I hope Bajwa die in his sleep tonight.
Such an honorable death? May Allah give him what he deserves in this life and the next.

If this picture doesn’t convince the patriots in our army of too much power vested in one unelected man or office I don’t know what will. We have had good men, great men and leaders in that office and in our army. Mir Bajwa is not a shadow of them.

Best thing to do now? Round up some 18 year olds and make them grovel or do a phone leak of politicians being politicians. We see who are the traitors to our land.

Last edited:
I wont be surprised of bajwa and his offspring are involved in business and corruption with india through dubai. The worst part is that these snakes actually hold all the power in Pakistan, so there is no one who can ask or stop them.
I always told Pakistanis in this forum people like Uzair Baloch or other dangerous elements who also had properties in both Dubai and Pakistan are connected to powerful people inside Pakistan.

But Pakistanis instead insulted Iran and ignored the solid fact that these elements were easily moving between Dubai and Pakistan carrying passports of all countries in the region. I admire RAW for their intelligent, they abused the friendly space between Ahmadinejad and Manmuhan. They not only annoyed Pakistan but also they abused every chance to force Pakistan into a self made isolation. These corrupt elements are all connected to the Arab monarchies.

Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been busting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta...
The key is not to try too hard. And to use Denim after shave lotion

denim.jpg

And today Pakistan’s finance minister announces opening of trade.

Amit Shah son 'Jay' is a match fixer and bookies front man.

The reason the Pak-India T-20 match last night looked a friendly fixed match, the idea is to make it look thrilling to the last ball and get as much sponsor money in next matches, and this match fixing money.

A friendly, fraternal, cricket diplomacy, CBM, fixed match, look at the gestures of the players everyone was smiling be it Indians or Paks.

So what? The famous Pakistani conspiracy machinery hard at work. :-)

Also, what if there is a track II element involved here? What if the UAE are involved in brokering talks just like they did post Pathankot situation?

So what? The famous Pakistani conspiracy machinery hard at work. :-)

Also, what if there is a track II element involved here? What if the UAE are involved in brokering talks just like they did post Pathankot situation?
In what capacity is Bajwa’s son representing Pakistan in talks with India?

As I previously mentioned, if it was a politician or any other Pakistani, we would be busy digging his grave. But it’s the son of a neutral so whatever he does should benefit Pakistan.

In what capacity is Bajwa’s son representing Pakistan in talks with India?

As I previously mentioned, if it was a politician or any other Pakistani, we would be busy digging his grave. But it’s the son of a neutral so whatever he does should benefit Pakistan.
Perhaps as an acquaintance of the Sheikh? You do realize that track II diplomacy is people-to-people contact with some serious themes because it is felt that official channels are locked up in the conventional positions, right?

I just speculated this was track II. Even if the son of the sitting CoAS is there, it could be in a personal capacity. Let's not read too much into everything.

Back
Top Bottom