What's new

‘Hindutva pop’: The singers producing anti-Muslim music in India

Are you "Southies" really any different from the Northern ones? an Indian is an Indian regardless. The vast, vast majority of you share the same hivemind and mentality.

if you don't know there's more than just north and south India. We have too many races, languages, cultures to even count probably. when I say north India, I mean the cow belt specifically. Even within north India there's tons of diversity that I can't even mention.

if you don't know there's more than just north and south India. We have too many races, languages, cultures to even count probably. when I say north India, I mean the cow belt specifically. Even within north India there's tons of diversity that I can't even mention.
I see, but from my observations and interactions with Indians over the years whether online or in real life made me come to the conclusion that the vast majority of you share the same mentality nonetheless. So much for "diversity", how come India has all that racial and cultural diversity yet when it comes to mindset, personality, and general thoughts there isn't much of a difference if at all between you all? I am legitimately wondering if you don't mind me asking. You seem reasonable

I see, but from my observations and interactions with Indians over the years whether online or in real life made me come to the conclusion that the vast majority of you share the same mentality nonetheless. So much for "diversity", how come India has all that racial and cultural diversity yet when it comes to mindset, personality, and general thoughts there isn't much of a difference if at all between you all? I am legitimately wondering if you don't mind me asking. You seem reasonable

People in forums/reddit/twitter just come from a particular section of the society with a specific mindset. The country is way too diverse in general. Within India itself, we have so much discrimination and tension just because of these diversity. The culture, food habits, religious beliefs are different across various regions. eg., bengalis have durga pujo, never even bothered with ram temple or anything (now that hinduvta culture is being exported by BJP for obvious political gains). If you go to Tamilnadu, there's a distinct 'hate' for hindi language. During mid-1960's there was big trouble because of that. In kerela, there's a unique society of high education, communist/congress divide, working in gulf etc., In Mizoram, you get some of the most wonderful traffic discipline in India.
In Pondicherry, you get that influence of european culture along with aurobindo ashram backdrop. There's just too many to list. Those people are not like the typical you see in media.
What you may view as India is mostly what the media portrays (our media is the worst in the world, Nodia-based, toxic, retarded and most filthy amalgamation of scums ever assembled). The news you get is mostly from the north/cow belt and heavily biased towards that specific section.
But you will notice it's always the north/cow belt side you will find the most vile creatures. The crime, barbarism, the real dark side of humanity is "mostly" found on that part.

It is because of media and bollywood even the South is becoming anti-Pak like the North. Because of language barrier most of South was immune to what happens in the north until 26/11 happened. Mumbai 26/11 terrorist attack crystallized that narrative about the menace of cross border terrorism because it was close to home. 🙄
Otherwise South Indians are more absorbed in their own daily lives- they are oblivious to Pakistani problems. But I have to admit Pak has this knack to hold your attention for its follies and comedy of errors. 😉😀

Man these fucking pajeets have a fetish for muslims beating the crap out them. I think most of them think that all muslims are like the indian muslims, soft, very subservient and not at all self respecting.May Allah SWT have mercy on these piss drinkers 'cause we wont.
Well, our army leadership has proven to be like Indian muslims - they folded so quickly under pressure that it shocks me, not even a bullet was fired in their direction and they surrendered the country. So Hindus are not entirely wrong.

The only difference in mindset is the Final Solution

Lets not throw stones when we ourselves live in one big glass house. At least in India, the Hindu God is considered supreme and the conflict with Muslims is over religion. Here in Pakistan, our loyalty is under scrutiny for questioning the great lord of our country Bajwa.

Are you "Southies" really any different from the Northern ones? an Indian is an Indian regardless. The vast, vast majority of you share the same hivemind and mentality.
yes Karnataka where the hijab ban in schools happened is a south india state, without projecting muslims as the enemy there is no other factor unifying Hindus.

Lets not throw stones when we ourselves live in one big glass house. At least in India, the Hindu God is considered supreme and the conflict with Muslims is over religion. Here in Pakistan, our loyalty is under scrutiny for questioning the great lord of our country Bajwa.
At lease we are both idol worshipping mushrikeen. Ghar wapsi project complete, all it needed was to bribe our Mir Jaffers in Pindi and whole Pakistani nation has gone back to the ways of their ancestors...

People in forums/reddit/twitter just come from a particular section of the society with a specific mindset. The country is way too diverse in general. Within India itself, we have so much discrimination and tension just because of these diversity. The culture, food habits, religious beliefs are different across various regions. eg., bengalis have durga pujo, never even bothered with ram temple or anything (now that hinduvta culture is being exported by BJP for obvious political gains). If you go to Tamilnadu, there's a distinct 'hate' for hindi language. During mid-1960's there was big trouble because of that. In kerela, there's a unique society of high education, communist/congress divide, working in gulf etc., In Mizoram, you get some of the most wonderful traffic discipline in India.
In Pondicherry, you get that influence of european culture along with aurobindo ashram backdrop. There's just too many to list. Those people are not like the typical you see in media.
What you may view as India is mostly what the media portrays (our media is the worst in the world, Nodia-based, toxic, retarded and most filthy amalgamation of scums ever assembled). The news you get is mostly from the north/cow belt and heavily biased towards that specific section.
But you will notice it's always the north/cow belt side you will find the most vile creatures. The crime, barbarism, the real dark side of humanity is "mostly" found on that part.

Kerala and Tamils are good people, they are like Bengalis. Educated, family oriented and cool headed for most part.

I have to be honest. My view of India has changed from positive to negative during the previous 10 years. Admittingly by seeing and reading all that cra p that Hindutva idiots come up with online and on TV. But i also knew all along that south India and Bengal were totally different from Cow Belt.

Several times I have caught myself thinking; Why the heck are Dravidians still part of India? Same with Bengalis.

yes Karnataka where the hijab ban in schools happened is a south india state, without projecting muslims as the enemy there is no other factor unifying Hindus.

Hit the nail on its Head right there!

We have to do all in our power to fan the flames of communal strife in India as citizens since our deep state has given up on making the best of this historical opportunity. Many fear for their co-religionists in India, but I for one see it as a historic opportunity (perhaps the last one before India addresses all its major fault lines courtesy of its growing international stature and economy) to pull India down.

It's very easy to produce music these days given you have some basic gear and skills.

Don't really keep up with bollywood or pop culture but I doubt this is a trend or popular in anyway.. politically charged times mein politically charged gaana bajaana karte hain log..

Back
Top Bottom