What's new

Son of Bajwa allegedly spotted with Son of Amit Shah in Dubai Stadium

Even if it's not photoshopped, it's a cricket match, they are both there to watch there respective countries. It doesn't mean they are there because they are colluding in some sinister plot. In fact, if they were, they would probably go out of their way to make sure they were never seen together and I say this as someone who thinks that Bajwa is mainly responsible for the shit that the country is in.

People are trying hard to malign the Pakistani Army.

Pakistani People to Bajwa...
1661803842039.png

Even if it's not photoshopped, it's a cricket match, they are both there to watch there respective countries. It doesn't mean they are there because they are colluding in some sinister plot. In fact, if they were, they would probably go out of their way to make sure they were never seen together and I say this as someone who thinks that Bajwa is mainly responsible for the shit that the country is in.
At this point they don't care, they can pick anyone in a Vigo and strip them naked; put their head on a pike and no one bats an eye.

Half of Pakistan is under water anyway who cares about son of a sitting COAS having a good chat with a Hindutva leader LMAO.

Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been busting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta... But these sell-outs. Oh well, God has generally been kind on the Bajwas even if that means the rest of the country can go into the dumps. Have to take it up with Allah I think.
Use glasses friend

I think at this point even Satan would declare Bajwa his daddy
They seem all powerful in Pakistan, the Gernails.. is there a chance of them actively going after Khan, his finances maybe.. find some "irregularities", drum up charges, and incarcerate him ? or worse (heavens forbid)

Or is he beyond reproach and seen as some sort of messianic reformist hero figure that the 'establishment' would rather not take their chances with ?

Cult of personality to solid hai banday ki, he just seems to have this fanatical support base, overseas Pakistanis in Particular (as clearly evidenced on at least this forum, as well as the wider internet space in general)

Amriki and Angrezi comfortable settled abraad walon ko laga dhakka, zor ka

At this point they don't care, they can pick anyone in a Vigo and strip them naked; put their head on a pike and no one bats an eye.

Half of Pakistan is under water anyway who cares about son of a sitting COAS having a good chat with a Hindutva leader LMAO.

They have the blessing of papa America. The reason why Bajwa and his gang are behaving so shamefully is because their higher ups have given a green light and looking the other way.

Pakistanis are worried that their Chief’s son is with Indian HM’s son.
We are worried that our HM’s son …………..

While these two buggers are having a good time.

Let’s not get worked up so much. It was a public event and probably they were both invited by the local government. Even if they spoke to each other, so what. If they want, they could do whatever they want behind the scene and no one would come to know.

Apna BP mat badhao on this issue.

They have the blessing of papa America. The reason why Bajwa and his gang are behaving so shamefully is because their higher ups have given a green light and looking the other way.
We are not Egyptians, there's a limit

We are not Egyptians, there's a limit

These crooks will damage the economy and political landscape very badly in the coming months. Look at the results right now. These people are such a bad omen for this country that even natural disaster hasn't spared the people. Please quote me after 4 to 6 months.

They seem all powerful in Pakistan, the Gernails.. is there a chance of them actively going after Khan, his finances maybe.. find some "irregularities", drum up charges, and incarcerate him ? or worse (heavens forbid)

Or is he beyond reproach and seen as some sort of messianic reformist hero figure that the 'establishment' would rather not take their chances with ?

Cult of personality to solid hai banday ki, he just seems to have this fanatical support base, overseas Pakistanis in Particular (as clearly evidenced on at least this forum, as well as the wider internet space in general)

Amriki and Angrezi comfortable settled abraad walon ko laga dhakka, zor ka
Amriki and Angrezi waley are rapidly falling out of love with the shitshow that is Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom