What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

At least your background is Indian. You are not a gora. Or are you? A gora can't be that stupid. :)

On the ethnic violence. It is more political violence than ethnic. Or else there are Muhajirs living in Sindh regions like Mirpur khas and I don't see anyone killing them. :)
Lol so how would I receive evil anti Muhajir propaganda from RAW and India if I was in UK? :lol:
So much for stupidity.

Whatever you say, I stand by my statements. It's plainly obvious to everyone who researches it.

Lol so how would I receive evil anti Muhajir propaganda from RAW and India if I was in UK? :lol:
So much for stupidity.

Whatever you say, I stand by my statements. It's plainly obvious to everyone who researches it.

Good. You can live with ignorance. Its your right.

But still a Pakistani muhajir has better chances to prosper and grow and make it big than a normal Indian muslim living in the "secular" state of India.

lol you never tired of bashing them?:p:

Just exposing the lies and the hypocrisy. It is just a coincidence that the most number of hypocrites on this forum are Indians. :)

Good. You can live with ignorance. Its your right.

But still a Pakistani muhajir has better chances to prosper and grow and make it big than a normal Indian muslim living in the "secular" state of India.
Madrasah brain washing at its finest, you are just trying to justify your grandparents decision to live in Pakistan by saying that India is worse.:lol:

Madrasah brain washing at its finest, you are just trying to justify your grandparents decision to live in Pakistan by saying that India is worse.:lol:

I never went to a Madarsa.

And I don't need to justify anything bachai. And that too a bharati. Who are you anyways!!!

I can still give you several news pieces about deplorable condition of Muslims in India. But since you have said you would prefer to live in denial so I would not share them here. Cheers :)

I never went to a Madarsa.

And I don't need to justify anything bachai. And that too a bharati. Who are you anyways!!!

I can still give you several news pieces about deplorable condition of Muslims in India. But since you have said you would prefer to live in denial so I would not share them here. Cheers :)
Denial lol, you are not justifying it to me. You are attempting to justify it to yourself. But you are failing and getting desperate. :agree:

Your minorities are begging for Indian citizenship and I have yet to hear about a minority attempting to enter Pakistan apart from modern day India. I think that says it all really. ;)

Denial lol, you are not justifying it to me. You are attempting to justify it to yourself. But you are failing and getting desperate. :agree:

Failing? What have you done to fail me. I have already busted that other rat from Bharat who was telling us the story about Muslim chaiwala. You really think you are failing someone by your 4 lines posts. :lol:

And exposing lies don't mean justifying kid. You need to learn the difference. :)

Your minorities are begging for Indian citizenship and I have yet to hear about a minority attempting to enter Pakistan apart from modern day India. I think that says it all really. ;)

So that is your criteria about minorities? Looks like a pure Bharati standard. Massacre and oppress minorities till they don't call for asylum. :)

At the end of the day,He's a Pakistani and you indian,No amount of anything can change it.PERIOD

would really appreciate if you can post 'official figures' of Nationality request to Indian Gov by Pakistani Nationals .....

Failing? What have you done to fail me. I have already busted that other rat from Bharat who was telling us the story about Muslim chaiwala. You really think you are failing someone by your 4 lines posts. :lol:

And exposing lies don't mean justifying kid. You need to learn the difference. :)

So that is your criteria about minorities? Looks like a pure Bharati standard. Massacre and oppress minorities till they don't call for asylum. :)
Madrasah brainwashing is seriously affecting you my Muhajir friend. Your denial is funny to me however I haven't got time to humour you. :)

Massacres? I think you mean communal riots. Look at which group started each riot and you will see a common pattern. ;) Also I am expecting you to start talking about Muzzafnagar like your madrasah taught you however that was a ethnic riot between JATS and Muslims, not Hindus in general. Maybe when you have a minority president like us then you can talk. :big_boss:

And I can also post news extracts about the poverty of Hindus in Pakistan, Thar drought? Where the Pakistan government didn't bother to help the Hindus. You are in no place to comment on minority right Muhajir.

Another thing Muhajir is that most of your argument consists of speaking in rhetoric rather than putting any fact across, a common sign that you are running out of points to make.:cheesy:

At the end of the day,He's a Pakistani and you indian,No amount of anything can change it.PERIOD
His forefathers changed it when they fled India.:lol:

would really appreciate if you can post 'official figures' of Nationality request to Indian Gov by Pakistani Nationals .....
Over 900 Pakistani Hindus eligible for Indian citizenship: report - DAWN.COM
This is just from one state, I can't find figures at the moment. :)

Madrasah brainwashing is seriously affecting you my Muhajir friend. Your denial is funny to me however I haven't got time to humour you. :)
:lol:

Madarsah this. Madarsah that. Lol and then you think you are exposing me. I like the confidence of you Indians. Being imbecile and then confident of it. I like it. :)

Massacres? I think you mean communal riots. Look at which group started each riot and you will see a common pattern. ;) Also I am expecting you to start talking about Muzzafnagar like your madrasah taught you however that was a ethnic riot between JATS and Muslims, not Hindus in general. Maybe when you have a minority president like us then you can talk. :big_boss:

Yeah for you it would be those poor Indian muslims. After all you guys consider Indian muslims to be reason of may problems. And then you care about so called Muhajir persecution. Hypocrisy? Yes it is. Indians are hypocrites. And we Pakistani know that.

It may be a riot between Jats and Muslims. But at the end Muslims were killed for being Muslims. That's why they are termed as anti Muslims riots genius. :)

And yes they are massacres. Men slaughtered. Women raped. Houses burnt. Those displaced muslims haven't even returned to their homes. Go and provide home for them. But wait you won't. They are muslims after all. You care more for us muhajirs than your own people. :)

And I can also post news extracts about the poverty of Hindus in Pakistan, Thar drought? Where the Pakistan government didn't bother to help the Hindus. You are in no place to comment on minority right Muhajir.

The dead children included Muslims too. Thar also have muslims if you already don't know due to poor education that you got. So dead children of Thar also include Muslims and most of them are in fact Muslims. So stop exploiting a drought for your lame propaganda bharati.

Another thing Muhajir is that most of your argument consists of speaking in rhetoric rather than putting any fact across, a common sign that you are running out of points to make.:cheesy:

Facts for what? Till now you have posted Bullsh!t. And I responded to it. You come up with facts. I would bust them with facts. Have done a lot of time before. It all depends on you kid.

His forefathers changed it when they fled India.:lol:

Lol. Poor IQ? That's exactly what he is saying that I am a Pakistani living in Pakistan and proud of being a Pakistan. While you are a Bharati, living in UK, present on a Pakistani forum and trying hard to prove that you are an idiot while we have no doubts about that.

Madarsah this. Madarsah that. Lol and then you think you are exposing me. I like the confidence of you Indians. Being imbecile and then confident of it. I like it. :)

Yeah for you it would be those poor Indian muslims. After all you guys consider Indian muslims to be reason of may problems. And then you care about so called Muhajir persecution. Hypocrisy? Yes it is. Indians are hypocrites. And we Pakistani know that.

It may be a riot between Jats and Muslims. But at the end Muslims were killed for being Muslims. That's why they are termed as anti Muslims riots genius. :)

And yes they are massacres. Men slaughtered. Women raped. Houses burnt. Those displaced muslims haven't even returned to their homes. Go and provide home for them. But wait you won't. They are muslims after all. You care more for us muhajirs than your own people. :)

The dead children included Muslims too. Thar also have muslims if you already don't know due to poor education that you got. So dead children of Thar also include Muslims and most of them are in fact Muslims. So stop exploiting a drought for your lame propaganda bharati.

Facts for what? Till now you have posted Bullsh!t. And I responded to it. You come up with facts. I would bust them with facts. Have done a lot of time before. It all depends on you kid.

Lol. Poor IQ? That's exactly what he is saying that I am a Pakistani living in Pakistan and proud of being a Pakistan. While you are a Bharati, living in UK, present on a Pakistani forum and trying hard to prove that you are an idiot while we have no doubts about that.
Wow you are dumb muhajir. Intellectual debate doesn't seem to be your forte. I guess that is why you are picking and choosing what to reply to.:disagree:

See, what you said in regard to who started the riots makes no sense, it was indeed Muslims who started the riots in each and every case and Hindus are not the type to take shit unlike Muhajir who fled the country at the first sound of trouble LOL.

So are you saying that Hindus were not victims of rape or anything else? Pakistani Taliban propaganda at best.
We have had a Muslim Prime Minister and various other Muslims in high places. What about Pak Hindus? They are in a sorry state, women forcefully converted, daughters kidnapped, temples demolished monthly. Disgusting Pakistani behaviour, this is daily for Pakistani Hindus, communal riots happen like once every 3 years roughly LOL.

Most of the victims were Hindu, the same people you hate you xenophobic mujahir. In neutral sources it was posted that Hindus were delayed treatment so they could treat Muslims first. Typical Pakistani, I bet the man organising treatment was a mujahir like yourself.

You are a hated Mujahir living in a foreign land and looked down upon constantly. It's hard to admit but even Indians look down on you people, disgusting muhajir.

so u accepted ..... :angel:

.................:flame: :chilli: :chilli::flame:
==================================================

on a side note :

holding-on.jpg

No I accepted the other part. Selective reading haan? Typical Pakistani. :D

"Hindustani.. historically also known as Hindavi, Dehlvi, Urdu, ..

Old gold indian movies are witness to fact that what they speak is URDU. But recently indians have started calling the language as hindi. So, now, they speak Urdu but call it hindi. (.)

First movie is “Bawarchi”... Watch at minutes 0:47:41+.
Two of them using Urdu and Hindi, & commending each other for speaking pure(Shudh) urdu and pure(Khaaliss) hindi well.
youtube.com/watch?v=hpwMpo6gbnM

Second Movie “Aan Milo Sajnaat 1:43:00+ hunter calls it "Urdu" talking to his son. = "Shaer Tera Baap Lagta Haay Joo Tujh Saay Urdu Mai Baat Keray Gaa"

youtube.com/watch?v=N2d619ZuIw0

Third movie: “Aye Din Bahar Key@ 00:12:20 Dharminder asked to teach “Hindi” to “Asha Paraikh” bcoz her "Hindi" was weak... Then he practices “pure” hindi. Lady talks back in "Urdu". How many Indians use that actual hindi language?.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AM84cafBlw

Last edited:
Wow you are dumb muhajir. Intellectual debate doesn't seem to be your forte. I guess that is why you are picking and choosing what to reply to.:disagree:

See, what you said in regard to who started the riots makes no sense, it was indeed Muslims who started the riots in each and every case and Hindus are not the type to take shit unlike Muhajir who fled the country at the first sound of trouble LOL.

So are you saying that Hindus were not victims of rape or anything else? Pakistani Taliban propaganda at best.
We have had a Muslim Prime Minister and various other Muslims in high places. What about Pak Hindus? They are in a sorry state, women forcefully converted, daughters kidnapped, temples demolished monthly. Disgusting Pakistani behaviour, this is daily for Pakistani Hindus, communal riots happen like once every 3 years roughly LOL.

Most of the victims were Hindu, the same people you hate you xenophobic mujahir. In neutral sources it was posted that Hindus were delayed treatment so they could treat Muslims first. Typical Pakistani, I bet the man organising treatment was a mujahir like yourself.

You are a hated Mujahir living in a foreign land and looked down upon constantly. It's hard to admit but even Indians look down on you people, disgusting muhajir.
Well said!!!
Just see the hypocrisy in his above post.In third part of his post he says that Muslims children also died in the drought but in the second part he forgot to say that Hindus also died in riots in India and also forgot that all the riots are started by Muslims.

Hindustani. Hmmmmm
I think this name of India is given by Muslim invaders. Infact this is not from hindi or sanskrit. it itself is not to promoting to their language in my opinion.

not by muslim invadors .. but by Persians(sindhu) and greeks ( Indus)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom