What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

As for Urdu :

Sanskrit > Prakrit > khariboli {Haryana and weetern up} > Hindi > *bastardization* Urdu

Khariboli >> Hindavai/Hindustani (urd) *bastardization* Hindi.

You are not taking vocabulary into account. While the Brahmans probably used the Devanagari script, they still used Farsi and Arabic vocabulary until Nehru's era.

But even today in Bollywood Urdu is moreso used than Hindi, so instead of using the name of the Nastaliq variety of Hindustani (urdu) they just use the name of the language which is Hindustani to avoid controversy.

Hindustani language lol never heard of this sh*t ....fake lies written to make sum history.
It's a term that existed before Urdu and Hindi. Do you even know the history of your region or languages?

So when I said it is a Bharati language I meant coterminous Bharat. And Hindi (the Person-Arabic Script Hindi), according to some, predates the Mughals. Some say that Amir Khusraw laid down the foundations....
No such thing as Perso-Arabic script Hindi. Hindustani and Hindi are not the same thing. Hindustani is the language. Hindi and urdu are varieties of that language.

Hindustani was written in Nastaliq script during Mughal rule and became known alternatively as Urdu, Hindi is the Devanagari counterpart of that.

Khariboli >> Hindavai/Hindustani (urd) *bastardization* Hindi.

You are not taking vocabulary into account. While the Brahmans probably used the Devanagari script, they still used Farsi and Arabic vocabulary until Nehru's era.

But even today in Bollywood Urdu is moreso used than Hindi, so instead of using the name of the Nastaliq variety of Hindustani (urdu) they just use the name of the language which is Hindustani to avoid controversy.

It's a term that existed before Urdu and Hindi. Do you even know the history of your region or languages?

No such thing as Perso-Arabic script Hindi. Hindustani and Hindi are not the same thing. Hindustani is the language. Hindi and urdu are varieties of that language.

Hindustani was written in Nastaliq script during Mughal rule and became known alternatively as Urdu, Hindi is the Devanagari counterpart of that.
Yes I realise that but I was just trying to say that Hindi was written in that script and today people called that Urdu.

@IndusPriestKing aka Ancient Pakistan has a good post on this issue. I am trying to locate it.

Back
Top Bottom