What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

Just look at a recent argument between two members and you can easily see how your people are viewed.

I don't care what an anonymous idiot on internet says. The more important thing is that we are prospering in Pakistan and that's what matters.

I don't care what an anonymous idiot on internet says. The more important thing is that we are prospering in Pakistan and that's what matters.
But you aren't in your real homeland?

@Areesh yes it is because they have a low iq and probably also because they spend too much time bathing in the infested ganga. :lol: They must have caught something.

No, you are in a foreign land where people hate you and look down on you.

As I said as far as we are prospering I don't care what haters think of us. As they say. Haters will hate. :)

ALTAF HUSSAIN wud disagee. :)

Some reason whole Sindh is standing by him even after OR because of this stand. Either way he has supoort. :)

We in India know everything bout what happens in Pakistan. The station ki chai tapriwala whr I visit selectively is a Muslim. We have become good friends due to my regular visit only to that shop out of many.

It was during Ramzan, was I talking bout Islam in Subcontinent. Then arose a topic where he explained his memoirs of visit to Pakistan to visit his relatives. He went to Multan.

As soon as he crossed Wagah, his uncle asked him to change clothes to local sherwani. The car in which they aere was full of ammunition. Bechare ki fatke haath mein aa gayi. :D . IN India u dont play with guns to this level.

On the way, he saw a Bus being stopped and some people been executed by local goons. His car stopped some meters back. His uncle said, if u are a Muhajir or any sect that is abhored by the localites, you are simpy executed. Hearing this his heart almost reached his throat. But he was convinced by his Uncle that they are safe as he knows to tackle such situations.

That guy has neve even tried to go to Pakistan hence.

There is some reason Muslims of India dislike Pakistan. Those who have been there know that Pakistan is not a place for Indian muslims or Muhajirs. Thats why, asking Indian muslims to leave India and go to Pakistan is unwarrented.

Who said, they are invited in Pakistan? India is and will be their country.

When it is going to be release .... Who is the Heroine .... plot seems bit casual ....... include some romancce romance sumance ..... some rain dance .......:whistle:

POST REPORTED.

Aukaat na dikhayi jaaye. :)

Be in sanity. Warna Indians tumse har cheez mein dhai gunah hain. Achhai mein aur Vulgar hone mein.

so u accepted ..... :angel:

.................:flame: :chilli: :chilli::flame:
==================================================

on a side note :

holding-on.jpg

Last edited:
Says who?
Didn't you see that argument between RazPak and the other Muhajir guy? He was being constantly insulted for being a Muhajir. It's happened before on this forum quite a few times. Also can't you see the situation in Sindh?

Didn't you see that argument between RazPak and the other Muhajir guy? He was being constantly insulted for being a Muhajir. It's happened before on this forum quite a few times. Also can't you see the situation in Sindh?

Do not comment on things you know little about, razpak is a hot head.

And what is the situation in Sindh? I would love to know the lies that your country has fed to you.

And what is the situation in Sindh? I would love to know the lies that your country has fed to you.
Lol my country? I'm born and raised in the UK so I wonder what problem the UK government got with Sindh.:rofl:
Ethnic violence between the natives and Muhajirs, MQM hooliganism and a general negativity towards Muhajirs.

Lol my country? I'm born and raised in the UK so I wonder what problem the UK government got with Sindh.:rofl:
Ethnic violence between the natives and Muhajirs, MQM hooliganism and a general negativity towards Muhajirs.

At least your background is Indian. You are not a gora. Or are you? A gora can't be that stupid. :)

On the ethnic violence. It is more political violence than ethnic. Or else there are Muhajirs living in Sindh regions like Mirpur khas and I don't see anyone killing them. :)

At least your background is Indian. You are not a gora. Or are you? A gora can't be that stupid. :)

On the ethnic violence. It is more political violence than ethnic. Or else there are Muhajirs living in Sindh regions like Mirpur khas and I don't see anyone killing them. :)
lol you never tired of bashing them?:p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom