What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar New Foreign Minister

whats the point of doctorate when you are not allowed to use it. just sheer waste of money and time.

why should shove down things down the throat of man and women. am pathetic with cooking doesnt mean i should force myself into liking it. at the same time worlds best chefs are men not women. where as world has reached a place where women are even ceos of companies but some people dont want to take their head out.

then who will take care of family if woman doesnt cook, nor take care of children, also men cant do these things

women have been made ceos etc, but where am saying muslim women cant be made ceo, benazin bhutto was the prime minister of pakistan, pakistani women have become foreign ministers, but what has their duty got to do with not taking the house hold responsibility, they must cook, they must change their children diapers, now next time divya will ask is that, why men dont become pregnant, this is great injustice done on women by nature

men make houses, build things not women, have you ever seen women doing as hard work as men??, there are some responsibilities that women can only have and some that men can only have, woman is woman, man is man..

if you are comparing with the western standards, then i must say, isnt it a pity that in the west working women dump their children to nannies or sme institute that takes care of them until they are free??

if some child doesnt receive proper attention, the child can grow not very normal, it all depends on physic of the child, because it needs proper attention

have you observed why the children in an early divorse in the west are handed to the mothers until they grow up to a certain age where their fate is decided that whether they remain with mother or father, its because mother can take care of a child better than the husband

feudalism at its peak...another member of " clan of feudal lords"...wonder why Zaradari the feudal lord wants her ..

then who will take care of family if woman doesnt cook, nor take care of children, also men cant do these things

women have been made ceos etc, but where am saying muslim women cant be made ceo, benazin bhutto was the prime minister of pakistan, pakistani women have become foreign ministers, but what has their duty got to do with not taking the house hold responsibility, they must cook, they must change their children diapers, now next time divya will ask is that, why men dont become pregnant, this is great injustice done on women by nature

men make houses, build things not women, have you ever seen women doing as hard work as men??, there are some responsibilities that women can only have and some that men can only have, woman is woman, man is man..

if you are comparing with the western standards, then i must say, isnt it a pity that in the west working women dump their children to nannies or sme institute that takes care of them until they are free??

if some child doesnt receive proper attention, the child can grow not very normal, it all depends on physic of the child, because it needs proper attention

have you observed why the children in an early divorse in the west are handed to the mothers until they grow up to a certain age where their fate is decided that whether they remain with mother or father, its because mother can take care of a child better than the husband

hola here comes male incompetence to handle children. if you guys cant handle them then dont have it. women are not meant to be baby making machines either. the reponsibilities go both ways. why crave for education for women when you dont want them to actually use it. i guess talibs were justified in blowing girls schools then. just a primary education is more than enough.

and who said women cannot handle it or cant word hard. the ceos or the benazirs or indiras or goldy meirs were not because of pity of men. they were there because of the work they had done.

as far as children go they need constant attention most for the period of around 2 years and there is always family at the backend to take care of them during day hours.

as for the cokking problem if you earn you always have a option to get a good maid.

she had a nice trip to india but our press foccussed on her parse than anything else. if she can afford it than let it be .

Im not a fan of her or anything but whats your problem with a female FM? Its 2011, you can't expect her to come out in a burqa and if you care about Islam so much then go try to make your country Islamic rather then pointing fingers at Pakistan.

Pakistan is doing a very very horrible job of representing Islam by labeling itself "Islamic" republic and carrying out its daily kuffer business. Pakistan and specially Astan would do Islam a big favor if they remove "Islamic" from its name and that way people will not be mislead to believe these nations represent the picture of Islam.

Im not a fan of her or anything but whats your problem with a female FM? Its 2011, you can't expect her to come out in a burqa and if you care about Islam so much then go try to make your country Islamic rather then pointing fingers at Pakistan.

Well, I got no problem with female FM nor Pakistan. I was pointing out the hand shake my man. I believe Islam disallow women to shake hand with another man. Do you not agree. If your country name was just Pakistan then no one would have raise question however it is a Islamic republic and I feel she miss represented conservative value of Pakistan. You may disagree but this is how I feel from Islamic perspective.

As fer as Bangladesh, it's no where to be Islamic. As a matter of fact recently it was made officially a secular country. So Islam has been kicked out from state level.

As fer as Bangladesh, it's no where to be Islamic. As a matter of fact recently it was made officially a secular country. So Islam has been kicked out from state level.

Mate, Islam over and over again has been used when the state needed it for its agenda and then kicked out when no longer needed.

I red some where,
"We don't sell out daughters"
and now ?

A lady doing her job as Foreign Minister and shaking hands with someone who could be her grandpa only for the sake of the diplomacy now constitutes as "selling our daughters"?

I have no words for you, sir.

I red some where,
"We don't sell out daughters"
and now ?

What crap words that you use? You have to grow up to use your inteligence and control your emotions. I know that you are not happy with INDIA & PAKISTAN entering into peace dialogs.

Stop acting like narrow minded right wingers - Come on you guys are acting like perverts (Indians and Pakistanis ) You guys have not seen women in your life?

What crap words that you use? You have to grow up to use your inteligence and control your emotions. I know that you are not happy with INDIA & PAKISTAN entering into peace dialogs.

more like a servant and masters dialog which many pakistanis are not happy with.

She is beautiful, no man here can deny that.

But is she as beautiful from the inside, as she is from the outside? Meaning, will she stand up for the right cause and represent our country in good fashion?

I think so, perhaps a female representative will be less tempted to give in to irregular demands of mainly the U.S.

Perhaps her looks are key to restore our image abroad. Sometimes words are not enough, but charisma and appearance can change a whole lot.

Let's hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom