What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar New Foreign Minister

:what: Hina is not a jahil. i dont know from where you guys are coming up with misconception and propaganda spreading

She had been Minister of State for Economic Affairs Division, and was previously the Parliamentary Secretary for Economic Affairs and Statistics.

"A businesswoman by profession, she graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) from Lahore University of Management Sciences in 1999, and received her M.Sc. degree in management from University of Massachusetts, U.S.A in 2001."

i am more qualified- give me that position :woot:

and i thought the intellectual ones usually gets such responsible positions-

Obviously Shah Mehmood was removed since he opposed the US stance of Raymond Davis having immunity. You can't survive in that position without being pliant to the US whims and wishes. As long as she goes to Hillary and bows down to her like a good little Pakistani, she won't have any problems.
well said, i agree.

"Lota girl"

Is that the proper way to talk?
No it is not,but these kind of people deserved to be called this.She was with Musharraf now with zardai, and i can tell you tomorrow if PMLN is in majority she will be there as well. Let her put in place of Shah Mehmood Quashi, Do you think she deserve it and that too Foreign Minister.Clowns popping out one after another.Todays cabinet looks like a Political zoo with group of thugs gathered together and made peoples life much more miserable than it was.

Hina-Rabbani-Khar-Shaking-Hand-with-Indian-Foreign-Minister-S-M-Krishna.jpg

Wow!! I guess it's allowed. She is represting Islamic republic. Great!!! :what:

She seems inexperienced & "ill-equipped" to be dealing with a job of "this magnitude". But I guess this is how the PPP shows itself as a "secular" party that presents equal opportunity for men & women.

yeah right how can they do it. the only right baby making machines should have is to be alive till the mercy of god loving men

exaggeration by you. nothing else. earlier you claimed she was jahil/uneducated which btw proved that you dont know about her much

Jana the only problem here is that she is a women so she is a jahil and being a women she is incapable of being foreign minister.

I have started believing in cosmic holes because many people have crossed over from 1000 years back in time to this time.

only hinduism existed in 2011 BC :lol::lol:

yeah at least in this part of continent and at least there were fine examples of women leading the nation not that some mullahs going gaga over she shaking hands or being foreign minister.

I wonder why she is not declared non muslim yet

yeah at least in this part of continent and at least there were fine examples of women leading the nation not that some mullahs going gaga over she shaking hands or being foreign minister.

I wonder why she is not declared non muslim yet

whaaaaaaatttttt????????

women were leading the hindu nation??, have you ever wondered why its only india where pop of men is greater than women???

many girls are killed just because they are born as females not males

not to forget satti, and woman who refuses to satti is made to live in hell

mullah or not, islam has given best freedom to women

the dude maybe exaggerating, but, in reality, in bollywood, women do from shaking to hugging to kissing to intemacy to sex etc, so shaking hands must not be a big deal to you

whaaaaaaatttttt????????

women were leading the hindu nation??, have you ever wondered why its only india where pop of men is greater than women???

many girls are killed just because they are born as females not males

not to forget satti, and woman who refuses to satti is made to live in hell

mullah or not, islam has given best freedom to women

the dude maybe exaggerating, but, in reality, in bollywood, women do from shaking to hugging to kissing to intemacy to sex etc, so shaking hands must not be a big deal to you

welll do i need to give examples of women leading the nation from history if you cant help yourself of google?

regarding man being greater ever read about shakti pethas and the adi shakti. in hinudism the supreme force is considered feminist if you have any idea about it.

where and how sati is practised in india these days. sati is nowhere mentioned in hindusism at the core it was some lunatics who brought it up based on a story

yeah right freedom for women. i know women are now allowed to drive in saudi. and also they can work in public offices if they breastfeed.. yeah right such a great freedom finally.

"A businesswoman by profession, she graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) from Lahore University of Management Sciences in 1999, and received her M.Sc. degree in management from University of Massachusetts, U.S.A in 2001."Original Post By Jana

She did not receive an MSc in " Management " from University of Massachusetts - Her degree was in " Hospitality Management " That degree teaches one how to run Hotels not International Relations. She has NO QUALIFICATIONS FOR BEING A FOREIGN MINISTER OF PAKISTAN.

Back
Top Bottom