What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

this was iran responding to israeli aggression on killing iranian general , now you call us terrorists in this thread and brothers on another one when we have issues with pakistanis ?

quite a hypocrite move i would say

Hypocrite and Indian are synonymous, that being said I bet he did not know that they killed your general but assumed since it was an attack by Israel it MUST have been on terrorists. :rolleyes:

I have a better suggestion. Since you Pakistanis delude yourselves into thinking that you are the leader of the Islamic world (Nuclear?) then why not go to their defence instead of crying "Uncle Sam" whom your janta anyway hates.
pakistan had ambitions of becoming the leader of muslim world in 60s and 70s and god know we tried but we realized unity among muslims is not possible there are too many wolfs in sheep clothes among the muslim leadership
we now have no more desires other than getting our act straight right now
for the bold parts we aint idiots

Your diplomat was spanked and strip searched and yet you welcomed the spanker with a red carpet welcome ...

no wonder the British ruled you filthy animals with their boots on your collective faces
jehadi with Korean flag !! that's interesting !!

pakistan had ambitions of becoming the leader of muslim world in 60s and 70s and god know we tried but we realized unity among muslims is not possible there are too many wolfs in sheep clothes among the muslim leadership

Depends on leadership as well... Some sort unity of that kind would do a lot of good to Pakistan.

It looks like the zionazis got that 'long pending spanking'.
only if BD joins the war against them !

so this is the reality of propaganda of dozens of israeli causality including a general ..

I see people here chanting israeli death ! pity you people pity you no wonder your religion is enemy no .1 of mine , christian , yehudi and for even athiest !

and that's why they did genocide of Muslims in East pakistan !

only if BD joins the war against them !

so this is the reality of propaganda of dozens of israeli causality including a general ..

Have you already joined the zionazi army?
They must have a lot of 'bananas' for you as an incentive, right?

Have you already joined the zionazi army? They must have a lot of 'bananas' for you as an incentive, right?
is that what they give in BD army! one for gents .. two for ladies !

Have you already joined the zionazi army? They must have a lot of 'bananas' for you as an incentive, right?
So what your jihadi army has got for us 72 virgin after death ?

Back
Top Bottom