What's new

Help me!

MrHaz01

New Recruit

Reaction score
Code:
Assalam O Alaikum people,
I want to join Pakistan army. Army is my passion but the problem is that I am 5'5 in height and weights 75 kg with 34 inch waist and 38 inch chest. I had also developed little men breast
Plz someone can tell me that can I join Pakistan Army and what exercises can I do to become fit.
Plz help me because I only want to join army nothing else. :police:

Code:
Assalam O Alaikum people,
I want to join Pakistan army. Army is my passion but the problem is that I am 5'5 in height and weights 75 kg with 34 inch waist and 38 inch chest. I had also developed little men breast
Plz someone can tell me that can I join Pakistan Army and what exercises can I do to become fit.
Plz help me because I only want to join army nothing else. :police:

5'5 dont even think about joining the army!

Well you should have started pumping iron(join the gym) and taking weight gain proteins available through internet. But consult a doctor first. Eat healthy food and stop eating Pakistani food. It has to strictly avoided. Eat only grilled meat, chicken and fish with only boiled or steamed vegetables. Small portion of rice and plenty of fruits like apples and oranges. Remember no parathas in the morning. If you want to eat an egg, then only boil it and eat it. If you work hard, then in 6-12 months you would be in a good condition. Although you already are 75 kg, so dont let it increase too much.
Consult a dietician or just check the internet for healthy eating tips.
If you are really determine to go into the army, then hard work is required. Forget all the negative comments, ignore them and give it your best.

Back
Top Bottom