What's new

Heart breaking words by Pakistan Army Officer from Lahore towards the Pakistani Nation

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Heart breaking words by Pakistan Army Officer from Lahore towards the Pakistani Nation

Captain or Young Major tells his story to Awam.

Army Officer has not gone home for past 6 months. He is here defending his Unit, his other Unit men.

Full Video on YouTube of the Army Officer:

Amongst all this, there were some very enocuraging scenes.

PTI supporters were shielding and protecting the soldiers, not letting them get hurt or mobbed out. It was visible in the Lahore CC house as well, and other areas (the video of 4 pick ups going).

This is sad man, I hope top FAT belly Generals see this and take heed, Stop this nonsense and stand down, they can not control the people with force or else be ready for more Bangladesh.

This is sad man, I hope top FAT belly Generals see this and take heed, Stop this nonsense and stand down, they can not control the people with force or else be ready for more Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is not geographically connected to Pakistan. that was the only reason Bangladesh got independence.

In Pakistan, our house, our rules.

It is important to remember that the common soldier and junior officers are just as much pawns in the elites' games as common civilians are.

Junior officers know what's going on, but have no power, and the senior officers that do have the power and want to fix things cannot due to fears of irreversible escalation.

It's an unwinnable scenario for those in the military that oppose what's going on at the moment in Pakistan's political scene.

It is important to remember that the common soldier and junior officers are just as much pawns in the elites' games as common civilians are.

Junior officers know what's going on, but have no power, and the senior officers that do have the power and want to fix things cannot due to fears of irreversible escalation.

It's an unwinnable scenario for those in the military that oppose what's going on at the moment in Pakistan's political scene.

when push comes to shove, these fauji jawans and young officers will bring in a change..

I’ll be honest here in no way these soldiers can do anything. Every military around the world brain washes their men. These guys are at the mercy of the top brass. They have to follow orders. And if that means killing their own country men they will do it. Sad reality. Correct me if I am wrong but I did hear some did not shoot? I been hearing the ones that shot at people were non uniformed military men?

These haramkhor cannot see anything beside their own plots in DHA

Amongst all this, there were some very enocuraging scenes.

PTI supporters were shielding and protecting the soldiers, not letting them get hurt or mobbed out. It was visible in the Lahore CC house as well, and other areas (the video of 4 pick ups going).
Nope, the mobs attacked, stoned and lynched troops all over.
I'm a first hand witness, aswell as plenty of videos taken by PTI youthias recorded the attacks.

Nope, the mobs attacked, stoned and lynched troops all over.
I'm a first hand witness, aswell as plenty of videos taken by PTI youthias recorded the attacks.
Nope. There is tons of proof of people shielding foot soldiers. If it was the high Ranks there, would've been a different story

Back
Top Bottom