What's new

Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Wish all the Indian and Pakistani Hindus this day.

diva you have a nice shoe in the avatar but damn i never understood how women carry those shoes. these give me bad pain in the ankles :argh:

Are yaar they are good jab 10 kadam chalna ho bas to warna sport shoes are best.... :)

Wish all the Indian and Pakistani Hindus this day.

diva you have a nice shoe in the avatar but damn i never understood how women carry those shoes. these give me bad pain in the ankles :argh:

thats one mystry for me too, esp the high heels!!, only if women were taller or even equal in height to men!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sex has its own importance in hinduism. if sex was bad he would have never chosen it for creation of this whole world.

Nopes sorry hindus cannot even marry within their own blood lineage to a extent. And as per the current scientific norms marrying so can also cause genetic problems in kids

Sorry there are no such possibilities. You need to learn and increase your IQ and GK before coming to possibilities.

I appreciate your patience and effort to explain ,but this forum has policy of deleting off-topic posts.

????????????????????????????????????:undecided:

Maybe,he was referring from the context that some girls tie rakhi to their boyfriends to cut-off the relationship.:)

I appreciate your patience and effort to explain ,but this forum has policy of deleting off-topic posts.

Maybe,he was referring from the context that some girls tie rakhi to their boyfriends to cut-off the relationship.:)

hahaha i remember when guys used to disappear from class as raksha bandhan approched.

thats one mystry for me too, esp the high heels!!, only if women were taller or even equal in height to men!!:

high heels are a fun to wear and look good. The only problem is with the angle. The one which can be seen in this shoe is highly dangerous for the backbone and carries other health risks as per medical research.

The troll has been banned and anyone who tries to become a troll with the troll,will get the same treatment.

Just report the post, if you indulge in the same activity, punishment would not be any different.

high heels are a fun to wear and look good. The only problem is with the angle. The one which can be seen in this shoe is highly dangerous for the backbone and carries other health risks as per medical research.

kabhi kabhi style maarne k liye bure nahi hai :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

:P ok jee sab bari bari Zaki ko rakhi bandho

usne kuch bigada hai kya aapka :rofl:

Thank you Zaki...

even though we dont celebrate Raksha Bandan in South...thanks for your gesture.

I wish the same to all my northie friends.

:cheers:

Taimi bhai app ko tu Censored board main hona chaheye tha lol

Thank you Zaki...

even though we dont celebrate Raksha Bandan in South...thanks for your gesture.

I wish the same to all my northie friends.

:cheers:

Oh thats strange because my brother has a sister in kerla who sends her rakhis every rakshabandhan. (She is a christian)

:P ok jee sab bari bari Zaki ko rakhi bandho
He got an heart attack after reading this comment........Please edit... Aap ney sub likh kar zaki bhai ki aakhri umeedein bhi toor dali. :)

Duniya mein aik ko choor kar baki sari zaki bhai ko rakhi bandhoo

Back
Top Bottom