What's new

Half a million illegal Indians staying and working in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I was first to ....................................................How do you know/prove that the 'Indians' you're talking about are Indians indeed and not Hindu Bangladeshis?

Cut and run..??

Mr. Munshi?? Any sane headed will now understand that you had no evidence, what so ever, to back your claims at first place. And all this was BS, huh?

Try relating the above two quotes with the (may I say offtopic-) Garbage you just posted..you pretended like you were answering to my above queries..

Mr. Munshi posted data from indian govt site to show state of indian economic condition......................................................................................
.................... arrogance .......................

and tell us how do you feel about it or yourself ...whatever..

The title says Half a Million Illegal Indians staying & Working in Bangladesh.

I say kill those Illegal Indians in Bangladesh. And do let us know. Sooner the better.

Its you calling to commit genocide. Even your cooked up migration stats does not resort to mass killing of people.

Besides, in these inane posts, data has been provided to show migration myth you just posted is just sheer bull crap. 1971 was a war and civil war and other link was about alleged "migration" propaganda. But what you are call for is cold blooded genocide. Shame on you for being a human.

Real genocidal face of indians are out again. This is not the thread for such topic but may be we should open a separate thread for Gujrat and Shikh genocide.

Last edited:
thread for Gujrat and Shikh genocide.

1984 Sikh riots: 3000 :tsk:
2002 Gujarat Riots: 2000 :tsk:
Total 5000

Pakistan-Bangladesh Genocide: 3000 000 ,yes million

How genocidal we are...aww...Face it.

:blah:

Didn't know there was a party going on here! This is just way too much.
I think you should come to Delhi, and checkout the BDeshi's over here.There must be at least halfa million in Delhi alone! Most of them doing petty jobs like house maids,toilet cleaners,car cleaners etc.

My maid's name happens to be Laxmi.My car cleaner's name is Shyam, But what is surprising is that these chaps still want a holiday on the day of Id.These are typical banglas for you.There is whole basti full of banglas a mile away from my place, and most of them change their names to Hindu names to get employed.Its a sad fact that our govt doesnt give **** about these illegal migrants.I mean contrary to kicking them off, they are considered as vote banks and given ration and voter id cards for free.Pathetic!

And ya have to ask, Microsoft may give me the pink slip soon.So can i come to Bangladesh for employment? :victory::taz::bounce::
Please say yes! :smitten:

1984 Sikh riots: 3000 :tsk:
2002 Gujarat Riots: 2000 :tsk:
Total 5000

Pakistan-Bangladesh Genocide: 3000 000 ,yes million

First, 1971 was a sad part of the history when there was war. Second, the number you pulled from your propaganda baggage is not even realistically possible.

But most despicable part is - according to your argument since there were less number of people killed in gujrat and and sikh that makes indians better?

You are no better than your fellow indian who is promoting genocide on their own countryman.

Now we know how desperate you are to derail the thread so attention could be driven away from exposed indian propaganda myth. So ignoring your irrelevant genocidal babble is better for everyone.

First, 1971 was a sad part of the history when there was war. Second, the number you pulled from your propaganda baggage is not even realistically possible.

But most despicable part is - according to your argument since there were less number of people killed in gujrat and and sikh that makes indians better?

You are no better than your fellow indian who is promoting genocide on their own countryman.

Now we know how desperate you are to derail the thread so attention could be driven away from exposed indian propaganda myth. So ignoring your irrelevant genocidal babble is better for everyone.

How about replying to Post #136, better guy?

Don't no when but there will be a much bigger Genocide in India if things don't change and this time it would be the Hindus who will have blood on hands.

Don't no when but there will be a much bigger Genocide in India if things don't change and this time it would be the Hindus who will have blood on hands.

Hmm I have overheard the mobster kind of guys in Assam talking about such things. Can't say it won't happen.:tsk:

And idune you seem to have forgotten the Chakma massacres your civilians and your Army commited in the Chittagaon Hills District.

What goes around, comes around...remember.
Who knows if RAW, after reading your annoying and phony accusatory posts suddenly decides to arm them and push-back to your country...with RPGs and UMGs and stuff. UN would do exactly what it's doing in Sri Lanka, whine from a safe distance.

sir this is unrealistic,and very sad to hear from an indian if true........

Ya I said it because if you think Half a million illegal Indians staying and working in Bangladesh is such a huge problem for Bangladesh it should be solved.

I don't think swapping illegal migrants between India & Bangladesh will work.

If you have better ideas do post it here.

Its not unrealistic.

Mumbai Riots, Gujarat, Mutalik & Varun Gandhi look at the pattern. People supporting those guys have increased.

War on Terror has changed the mindset further.

It's very close to reality in Assam.

A few bomb blasts, if happens, can spin the situation way out of control...

They already became 35% of our voting population, even when their 8 kids are in queue of gonna be voters. God save Assam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom