What's new

Half a million illegal Indians staying and working in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide a link or some citation to back up your accusation that GDP growth rate “mostly comprise of FDI and Capital market enhancement”. Also, explain what do you mean by “mostly” in the context raw data that go into GDP calculation.

Huh, its not that you have some link where yu get all the answer you want.
The Hindu Business Line : FDI as catalyst for economic growth

In the current year, therefore, the growth impetus is not going to come from agriculture. This new growth pattern is more or less in sync with the global trend, where growth is driven mainly by services and investments, particularly private, made in the industrial sector. In India, the gross capital formation to GDP ratio at current prices rose from 24.8 per cent in 2002-03 to 26.3 per cent in 2003-04 — the highest ever increase. This year, the ratio is expected to go up further.

A booming stock market and rising foreign exchange reserves, through FDI and FII channels, have made it possible to establish a new platform for investment-oriented GDP growth.

This year, FDI flows are expected to jump to $6-7 billion, from the $4.7 billion last year, and FII investments, to $9 billion. Thus, overall foreign investments are expected to touch $15-16 billion.

With current account deficit around 6% or $200 plus billion, these FDI will only be filling gap left by deficit. There will be hardly any impact on GDP by these FDI.

I was waiting for your response befor I say someting on the topic. Fact that these indians raising question as obvious facts as 'FDI influence in GDP', tells us how bunch of indians are just going nuts over indian shortcomings.

Now their propaganda myth of 'Bangladeshi migration' just collapsed.

With current account deficit around 6% or $200 plus billion, these FDI will only be filling gap left by deficit. There will be hardly any impact on GDP by these FDI.

I was waiting for your response befor I say someting on the topic. Fact that these indians raising question as obvious facts as 'FDI influence in GDP', tells us how bunch of indians are just going nuts over indian shortcomings.

Now their propaganda myth of 'Bangladeshi migration' just collapsed.
Oh yes, we all want to migrate to Bangladesh. Where do I sign up ?

For some reason I just cannot find the GDP per capita (PPP) for the various Indian states for 2007 or 2008. Does the Indian Government keep this secret until 5 years later when they are no use? Maybe an Indian can get these stats for me unless they have something to hide? Like how pathetic their economy really is. Prove me wrong and get me these stats.

I am still waiting for these stats. Why are the Indians not providing this information? Have they just figured out how crappy their economy really is? Just get me the figures please .................

And how are you suppose to distinguish those Indians from the Bangladeshis?? :confused:

Are you going to ignore my question Mr. Munshi?

Answer my question first since mine came much earlier than yours.

For someone who has newly arrived on this forum you seem very familiar. Do I know you as a previously banned member or are RAW members here sharing notes?

Answer my question first since mine came much earlier than yours.

For someone who has newly arrived on this forum you seem very familiar. Do I know you as a previously banned member or are RAW members here sharing notes?

Although I was first to ask, but you for some reason you chose to ignore it. Maybe you anticipated what's coming after you give the obvious (flawed) answer...btw this is what I posted in my intro..

Hi guys

I have been a lurker in these forums since a long time, finally decided to join and make the conversation 2 sided. I am from a remote town in Assam in NE India. Hope I'm going to be accepted.

Peace:cheers:

So, in plain English..I know you, you probably don't know me.
And someday, if we are lucky enough,we would love to know the real reason behind your raw-RAW obsession. But right now I'm more interested in my question-- How do you know/prove that the 'Indians' you're talking about are Indians indeed and not Hindu Bangladeshis?

Originally Posted by MBI Munshi View Post
For some reason I just cannot find the GDP per capita (PPP) for the various Indian states for 2007 or 2008. Does the Indian Government keep this secret until 5 years later when they are no use? Maybe an Indian can get these stats for me unless they have something to hide? Like how pathetic their economy really is. Prove me wrong and get me these stats.

The stats are there, in full black and white on the internet !! Why dont you do some reseach yourself rather than begging others to do it for you. BTW, your beloved East Pakistan is at the bottom of the list of Indian states .

Cut and run..??

Mr. Munshi?? Any sane headed will now understand that you had no evidence, what so ever, to back your claims at first place. And all this was BS, huh?

^^ Be aware. He has in his possession a shamanic crayon, with which he can join three vertices of a triangle in a single straight line.

The title says Half a Million Illegal Indians staying & Working in Bangladesh.

I say kill those Illegal Indians in Bangladesh. And do let us know. Sooner the better.

Cut and run..??

Mr. Munshi?? Any sane headed will now understand that you had no evidence, what so ever, to back your claims at first place. And all this was BS, huh?

Mr. Munshi posted data from indian govt site to show state of indian economic condition, far from propaganda bs indians are bragging about. Yet you are running mouth based on sheer shameless arrogance.

Subsequently there were enough data provided to expose poor and real state of indian economy. But as typical indian does you are still harping thinking someone will listen..

When indian propaganda myth of has collapsed arrogance will hardly help your yup.

The title says Half a Million Illegal Indians staying & Working in Bangladesh.

I say kill those Illegal Indians in Bangladesh. And do let us know. Sooner the better.

That is fundamentalist and genocidal thought. Only indians and india has history of such despicable act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom