What's new

Half a million illegal Indians staying and working in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know they are familly or neighbour. Either one is possible. But seems like they had been knowing each other for generations and now they can just talk through barbed wire... VERY SAD

if not for the barbed wire india would have a couple of more bd insurgents........joking..........no,seriously,one has to accept the reality.........the pain of seperation of bengalis(be muslims or hindus ,both have relatives across the border) can only be understood by one who has undergone similar consequences......truly heart touching pic,hinting at a lot of possibilities,none of whom are happy ones.......regards

if not for the barbed wire india would have a couple of more bd insurgents........joking..........no,seriously,one has to accept the reality.........the pain of seperation of bengalis(be muslims or hindus ,both have relatives across the border) can only be understood by one who has undergone similar consequences......truly heart touching pic,hinting at a lot of possibilities,none of whom are happy ones.......regards

Well we settled with Chakmas through love and understanding not with barbed wire. They can still cross the border and take up arms but they dont. Its all about, how you look into matters. None of indian problem was solved so far even with barbed wire. Thats my observation, you may not agree.

According to Bangladesh home ministry officials there are around half a million Indians illegally staying and working in Bangladesh. These Indians are mostly working in garments, NGO, IT and other sectors. Some even have shops and illegal medical diagnostics and medical practice. Not only these illegal Indians do not pay any tax but they also send millions of dollars worth money to India through illegal smuggling channel.

There are also illegals from Pakistan and Srilanka but they are very few in numbers.

Indians who seeks job in Bangladesh had and are mostly entered abusing short term tourist and on arrival visa facilities. In secretary level meeting with India, Bangladesh had raised this issue in 2007 but for obvious reason Indian side was mum on this subject. According to intelligence agencies, Indians in the Bangladesh has been used by Indian RAW in its subversive activities in Bangladesh.

Report in Bangla
::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

they are gonna do nothing but mess up ur country

Chines!! what is it??

This thread was about Bangladeshi Hindus being 'demonized' as Indians. Until some smartass kids like you started posting those rats. Sq. meals in BD? the article is about some remote village in Bihar and those smart kids didn't know about the location of the news story. BTW I am not surprised anymore, since I have found the reason behind this rampant idiocy. ..(signiture?)

and lastly Derogatory signature

So according to dictionary we need something or someone as a subject, for a comment to be deemed derogatory, and if I'm not blind there is no subject mentioned in that statement.

I think you need to fix those eye-glasses of yours to have double check to find out who has posted those rats eating story. Atleast i did not.

And by the way this remot village in Bihar is indeed in India not on moon.

One more thing the subject mentioned in your sig has been censored means it is either as racist or a derogatory word.

Good day

Assam says illegal migrants Indians, students up in arms
Assam: The flames of discontent are ablaze once again in Assam. People have taken to the streets to protest against what they say is the Government's soft stand on illegal migrants from Bangladesh.

Three thousand suspected Bangladeshi migrants have been pushed into Assam from Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland over the last two weeks and the state government has now declared almost all of them to be Indian citizens.

Says Chief Minister, Tarun Gogoi, "All of them were found to be Indian citizens, except 38 people."

However, organisations like the All Assam Students' Union are opposing the decision, which they say is politically motivated.

Says member All Assam Students' Union, Samujjwal Bhattacharjee, "All political parties are using these people as vote bank and it's become a threat to indigenous people. We have been protesting against this since the '80s."

The delays in identifying illegal migrants were earlier blamed on the Illegal Migrants Act. But even after the Supreme Court struck down the Act in July 2005, bringing Assam under the Foreigners Act, the problems remain.

The government is now planning to pass a law making registration of births and deaths mandatory. The deadline for putting up barbed wire fences along the state's borders has been extended to March next year.

For Assam -- which is home to the largest number of illegal immigrants in the country and which once saw a violent six-year-long agitation demanding ouster of Bangladeshis -- detection and deportation of illegal migrants seems to be an issue that's no more a constant hum on the political radar of the state.
Assam says illegal migrants Indians, students up in arms

A super wealthy nation yet your wealthy citizens happen to work as maid, sweeper and laborer in Arab countries and malaysia. I assume it's a hobby for you guys to work over seas.

Indians working in the Arab countries is much better than BDeshi's working in India, isn't it?

And more than Indian maid, sweeper and laborer, its the construction workers,the doctors,the engineers that account for the majority.
And their pay is much much better than my BDeshi kudawala.

Have you heard kolkata and bangla speaking Hindu Indian you moron

Have you heard of a Hindu going to a Masjid on Id? Read my post first you dumbass.

Plenty of sweepers needed in Dhaka so show up to work...

On more advice for you head less Indian. Feed your 400 millions that need serious attention before complaining about so called B. desh'is work in your *** eating India.

Aww... You're getting worked up for no reason baby.
"An empty bottle makes the most noise"

Indians working in the Arab countries is much better than BDeshi's working in India, isn't it?

And more than Indian maid, sweeper and laborer, its the construction workers,the doctors,the engineers that account for the majority.

Have you heard of a Hindu going to a Masjid on Id? Read my post first you dumbass.

Aww... You're getting worked up for no reason baby.
"An empty bottle makes the most noise"

well not my topic of interest. But only very poor villagers are ecouraged or willing to go to Mid East and Malayasia. Also govt encourage that, which done miracle to BD's socio economic structure and reduced income disparity among rich and poor. Unlike Indians you wont find too many urban and professional people do go to Mid East from Bangladesh.

Thanks

First of all you joker started it. Look at this forum and see how Indians are treated as second class citizens because you people only show up to this forum to lower down the quality that Mods working so hard to keep up. There are more Indian members get ban in this forum for being jerk than any others. so apparently being illegal and low class mentality is part of your culture. Do I need say any more?

So you admit you have Indians working in Arab countries as what I have mention. If your ******* county is so well of than why the **** you need to work in mid east country. That was my point you dumber than dumb ***. Bd is poor and we never brag about our economy because we know the reality of our country but you joker come here brag about your broke economy that isn't much better than ours in any measurements. So why the **** bd's need to go to your country when your own people need serious help. At least we don't urge our people to eat *** to fight hunger.

the engineers that account for the majority.

yes sure. I live in America I also see a lot of your people doing the same ******* jobs. By the way you are interacting with an electrical engineer Moron.

No it's only in your no sense country.

Last edited:
Man, Zakir you just make no sense! You're just ranting!

First of all you joker started it. Look at this forum and see how Indians are treated as second class citizens because you people only show up to this forum to lower down the quality that Mods working so uhard to keep up.

1.Treated as 2nd rate by whom? Bdeshi's? ROFL! Do we care if we are treated as 2nd rate by third rate individuals like you?
2.Lower down the quality! Look who's talking.Can you count how many '*' are there in your previous posts?

There are more Indian members get ban in this forum for being jerk than any others. so apparently being illegal and low class mentality is part of your culture.

Whackster!, that is the only reason im keeping my cool and not using words to the best of my abilities.Its common sense, that there definitely would be some amount of biasing here.If not, then you would have already been banned.

So you admit you have Indians working in Arab countries as what I have mention. If yor ******* county is so well of than why the **** you need to work in mid east country.

Huh! When did i say my country is so well off? And even if a country is well off, that doesnt bar them from sending workers to the other countries.
There are Americans,Japanese,Arabs etc. in India as well.
And BTW its your country thats well off
we know the reality of our country but you joker come here brag about your broke economy that isn't much better than ours in any measurements.
I should be asking you the same question, since you are way better than India!

By the way you are interacting with an electrical engineer Moron.

So? Should i dance? :taz:

I am going to pretend that i didn't see this thread and the users who were involved in derailing this thread.

This is the last warning to everyone involved. If you see anyone trying to derail the thread on the first instance. Please report. Replying to those who are attempting to derail the thread will only get you in trouble along with the user involved.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom