What's new

Half a million illegal Indians staying and working in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Munshi posted data from indian govt site to show state of indian economic condition, far from propaganda bs indians are bragging about. Yet you are running mouth based on sheer shameless arrogance.

Subsequently there were enough data provided to expose poor and real state of indian economy. But as typical indian does you are still harping thinking someone will listen..

When indian propaganda myth of has collapsed arrogance will hardly help your yup.
We understand that Mr Munshi is some sort of demi-god to you guys, and hence the need to defend him, while he watches your antics in silence.

Here's what he said while posting his data (post #39)
I have compiled the following figures which might be wrong but it should be verified in any case.
Means, even he was unsure of the accuracy. When he was asked to reveal his source, he, finally as if doing some favour, replied (post #107)
The sources of the stats are the CIA World Factbook and Directorate of Economics & Statistics of respective State Governments, and for All-India -- Central Statistical Organisation.
1.CIA factbook doesn't list state wise GDP.

2. "Directorate of Economics & Statistics of respective State Governments" do not provide data as GDP, but only as GSDP. Also the figures are in INR. This, only of those which make GSDP data available on-line. Not all the states do that.

3. What Mr Munshi used "Central Statistical Organisation" data for, is anybody's guess.

Mr Munshi still hasn't clarified, unambiguously, how he has gathered such (faulty) data. And on top of that he shows the gall to ask us to find data for him.

Wake up and smell the coffee mate. In his pursuit to prove his point to us, he has taken you guys for a ride as well.

You guys first decide what you want to say. While one is saying....

...the other is saying...

I am not sure, if you really understand what current account is. Hence the constant bumbling with 6% deficit.

Nice try to create twisting arguments by picking word out of context. First you gather full statements I have made regarding "current account deficit" and GDP. Then do some learning how these are co related then we will talk. From your post and question its evident you do NOT have basic understanding of economics. And we are not here to teach and argue with ignorant irritant.

Since Iajdani exposed story of another indian wish to be from European ancestry, lets see what more bs Indians manufacture next.

I think you should come to Delhi, and checkout the BDeshi's over here.There must be at least halfa million in Delhi alone! Most of them doing petty jobs like house maids,toilet cleaners,car cleaners etc.

A super wealthy nation yet your wealthy citizens happen to work as maid, sweeper and laborer in Arab countries and malaysia. I assume it's a hobby for you guys to work over seas.

My maid's name happens to be Laxmi.My car cleaner's name is Shyam, But what is surprising is that these chaps still want a holiday on the day of Id.These are typical banglas for you.There is whole basti full of banglas a mile away from my place, and most of them change their names to Hindu names to get employed.

Have you heard kolkata and bangla speaking Hindu Indian you moron

Its a sad fact that our govt doesnt give **** about these illegal migrants.I mean contrary to kicking them off, they are considered as vote banks and given ration and voter id cards for free.Pathetic!

you have gun without bullet. Go and cry to your politician you Losers

And ya have to ask, Microsoft may give me the pink slip soon.So can i come to Bangladesh for employment? :victory::taz::bounce::
Please say yes! :smi

Plenty of sweepers needed in Dhaka so show up to work...

On more advice for you head less Indian. Feed your 400 millions that need serious attention before complaining about so called B. desh'is work in your *** eating India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...als-ask-starving-indians-eat-rodents-bbc.html

India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

By Amarnath Tewary

BBC News, Patna

An official in the Indian state of Bihar has come up with a new idea to encourage low caste poor people to cope with food shortages - *** meat.

The Principal Secretary of the state's Welfare Department, Vijay Prakash, said that he was advancing his proposal after "much survey and ground work".

Bihar's extremely poor Musahar community are ***-eaters by tradition.

The Musahar are on the bottom strata of the caste system with the lowest literacy rate and per capita income.

Less than one percent of their 2.3 million population in Bihar is literate and 98% are landless.

Delicacy

Mr Prakash says his proposals to popularise *** meat eating are intended to uplift their social-economic condition.

People now prefer to eat *** meat instead of chicken or goat as it comes cheaper and is more tasty and healthy
Vijay Prakash

"There are twin advantages of this proposal. First, we can save about half of our food grain stocks by catching and eating rats and secondly we can improve the economic condition of the Musahar community," he told the BBC.

According to Mr Prakash, about 50% of total food grain stocks in the country are eaten away by rodents.

He argues that by promoting *** eating more grain will be preserved while hunger among the Musahar community will be reduced.

He said that *** meat is not only a delicacy but a protein-enriched food, widely popular in Thailand and France.

"Rats have almost no bones and are quite rich in nutrition. People at large don't know this cuisine fact but gradually they are catching up."

However he may find it difficult to popularise such a strategy in a conservative society like Bihar and other north Indian states.

Mr Prakash says that he has recipes to make *** eating a delicacy, which he now wants to distribute to all the hotels in Bihar.

He also wants to encourage *** farming in the same way that poultry is farmed.

While eating *** meat is still stigmatised in urban areas of the country, Mr Prakash says that his research has revealed that it is a popular food item in some parts of Bihar where it is known at roadside hotels by the name of "patal-bageri".

This is not the first time that the department secretary has come out with such an innovative idea.

Earlier, he proposed to recruit eunuchs as security guards to maternity wards in hospitals.

"Yes, that proposal is in its advance stage and we'll very soon engage them in various social activities of our department," he said.

And the welfare secretary's next plan?

"I'll make snake catching popular for the economic value of its venom," he said.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Where is the BBC link...It's only RUPEENEWS..

That website looks so cheap that the author seem to have pulled out this *** story from his own cost-cutting practices.:bunny:

you have such a big mouth, don't you? BBC article posted, now eat your R-A-Ts. Better yet now that your european ancestry lie has exposed, what next.....shameless!!!!

Where is the BBC link...It's only RUPEENEWS..

That website looks so cheap that the author seem to have pulled out this *** story from his own cost-cutting practices.:bunny:

60cfe50241467848be4cf2a434e738c1.jpg

yeah eat that moron and shut the **** up......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7557107.stm

Last edited:
you have such a big mouth, don't you? BBC article posted, now eat your R-A-Ts. Better yet now that your european ancestry lie has exposed, what next.....shameless!!!!

Thank brother. These lowlife Indian make me sick. ******* losers..

no problem bro. Indians can not accept the fact that they are living in propaganda bubble.

All Indian should shut the **** up and disappeared from this thread. Oh wait, better yet they should commit suicide from shame of being *** eating nations. Go and eat some *** curry or something you big mouth losers..........:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

He argues that by promoting *** eating more grain will be preserved while hunger among the Musahar community will be reduced.

He said that *** meat is not only a delicacy but a protein-enriched food, widely popular in Thailand and France.

Far far better than many Chinese that I can tell you.

Well FDI is not bad for the economy. I am just not sure whether it was the right time for India to open up Capital Market for FDI.
OK. I will take your word for it. Your earlier posts gave a different impression though.
Let me give you some example, you start building your nation, take it to the level of 5000 USD/per capita income then you start open that up, you will see that your per capita touches 30000 which marks a developed country within a span of 5 years(Korea/Singapore). Those FDI really do little to improve the livelyhood of the ordinary people rather it just increase the asset value of your economy. What I tried to say about those GDP growth in India through FDI is mostly the increase of asset value. I am not saying that there were no real ecomic progress done. yes there were, FDI did go to real economy and your domestic investment in real sector was also there. Now if you take FDI effect out of the economy I should say India did grow with a pace of 4.5 to 6.5 percent in those years. Also your per capita Income should not be as high as it is indicated in the numbers.

Basically how FDI influence badly is just simple equation. Sombody put 100 million dollar to a company worth around 500 million, which sparks a chain effect and the next day you start seeing that the company worth 5 billion in trading not 600 million which suppose to be.

Thanks
There you go again. Frankly, I am tired now. Just before I disengage with you, I will remind you, that FDI in India used to be primarily in automobile sector, which is technology oriented. Immediate effect was a boom in car industry. You are saying it did not create jobs and thereby "improve the livelyhood of the ordinary people ". Then it went to service sector, which in itself is manpower oriented. IT/ITES etc. Immediate result, boom in IT sector.

I can go on and on with data. But I understand, it will be futile.

BTW, how did you arrive at $5000/capita income as an ideal time to open up economy. Do you think Korea or Singapore's path is the right path to follow for a India with 1 bill + population. You may be reminded that India's opening of economy was not a planned one. India opened its economy under compulsion (Read about India's oil pool crisis).

Anyway, comparing Bangladesh's economy to India's, a country which regularly gets invited to G20 summit, is a self-inflicted insult to one's intellect.

All Indian should shut the **** up and disappeared from this thread. Oh wait, better yet they should commit suicide from shame of being *** eating nations...........:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Dude Dude ..It's really difficult to keep courting on a same thread just waiting for some 'high-life' idiots to come and post some insults, and read them, right?
But trust me, I'm trying my best not to disappoint you.

Far far better than many Chinese that I can tell you.

Chines? what chines have to to with this thread ? Isnt it about illegal Indians trying to earn two square meal in Bangladesh?

And by the way your signiture is Derogatory mods should take notice

OK. I will take your word for it. Your earlier posts gave a different impression though.

There you go again. Frankly, I am tired now. Just before I disengage with you, I will remind you, that FDI in India used to be primarily in automobile sector, which is technology oriented. Immediate effect was a boom in car industry. You are saying it did not create jobs and thereby "improve the livelyhood of the ordinary people ". Then it went to service sector, which in itself is manpower oriented. IT/ITES etc. Immediate result, boom in IT sector.

I can go on and on with data. But I understand, it will be futile.

BTW, how did you arrive at $5000/capita income as an ideal time to open up economy. Do you think Korea or Singapore's path is the right path to follow for a India with 1 bill + population. You may be reminded that India's opening of economy was not a planned one. India opened its economy under compulsion (Read about India's oil pool crisis).

Anyway, comparing Bangladesh's economy to India's, a country which regularly gets invited to G20 summit, is a self-inflicted insult to one's intellect.

Well I shall rest too.. Its too early to comment and see how the world economy reshape after this recession and how India emerge as a stronger economy.
Nobody compared BD economy with India but we were talking about the poverty which is comparable to India so the discussion came along.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom