What's new

Half a million illegal Indians staying and working in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try to create twisting arguments by picking word out of context. First you gather full statements I have made regarding "current account deficit" and GDP. Then do some learning how these are co related then we will talk. From your post and question its evident you do NOT have basic understanding of economics. And we are not here to teach and argue with ignorant irritant.
Says who ? Says the one, who thinks printing money can save an economy, the one, who thinks that comparing a Bangladesh's GDP to an Indian state's GSDP is fair assessment, the one, who doesn't know the difference between GDP and GSDP, the one, who, can't explain why in spite of having positive current account balance, Bangladesh still has 84% of its population living under $ 2 threshold.

Yes, accusing the opponent of being ignorant of the subject matter of debate while, providing no fact based rebuttal of his opponent's arguments is indeed the best, albeit a cheap way of disengaging.

But seeing that the noose is a little too tight around your neck, I am letting it loose. There. Go, continue believing your own, and someone elses lies.

I guess, I am done here.

Chines? what chines have to to with this thread ? Isnt it about illegal Indians trying to earn two square meal in Bangladesh?

And by the way your signiture is Derogatory mods should take notice

Chines!! what is it??

This thread was about Bangladeshi Hindus being 'demonized' as Indians. Until some smartass kids like you started posting those rats. Sq. meals in BD? the article is about some remote village in Bihar and those smart kids didn't know about the location of the news story. BTW I am not surprised anymore, since I have found the reason behind this rampant idiocy. ..(signiture?)

and lastly Derogatory signature
expressing or showing a low opinion of someone or something
So according to dictionary we need something or someone as a subject, for a comment to be deemed derogatory, and if I'm not blind there is no subject mentioned in that statement.

... if I'm not blind there is no subject mentioned in that statement.
This will be a test for the mods. If they haul you up for your siggy, then you should know, that no matter how much they adore this guy, secretly, even they understand that this guy is crackpot.

Actually the genius who drew your attention, has already proved it. Without a person being named, he figured out who that person could be.:cheers:

Guys back to topics, I dont want this thread which is so full of informtaion and eye opening be freezed by mod.

Illegal Indians in Bangladesh

Zainal Abedin is right when it happens often:Indians held for illegal entry in Sylhet

Seven Indian Manipuris including 4 women were arrested on charge of entering into Bangladesh illegally Saturday night.

Kotwali police arrested them at about 12-10 am from a microbus on suspicion as they lacked legal documents forentering into Bangladesh on the eve of Durga Puja, police told this correspondent. During arrest, they were on way to Sylhet from Tamabil border.

The arrested identified them as Apa Devi,36, Namri Devi, 35,her sister Gyaneshwari Devi, 30, Ritabola,30 Bim Sharma, 35, Jadu Singh,35 and Inaochha Singh,28.

They claimed they hail from Kuiyatong in Imphal of Manipur. They told police, they were on way to Kamolganj upazila in Moulvibazar district to perform at various cultural functions of Durga Puja festival at Manipuri habitats there. They entered into Bangladesh with the help of Khashias, they claimed.

A magistrate in Sylhet Sadar sent them to jail after police produced them before court yesterday afternoon.

Guys back to topics, I dont want this thread which is so full of informtaion and eye opening be freezed by mod.

well sir ,then please tell your muslim friends(not bengalis,as they proclaim),to shut the fu@& up........they just bark away without any knowledge by the waiver of a certain munshi............here is the GREAT MUNSHI POLICY- 1-find some anti india articles. 2-post it with your vested comments. 3-if unable to find any such article,DOCTOR a article and post it in a illusioned way. 4-dont provide any links,as this may open up your jhuli.........my gosh......what a fraud news provider he is.......today i found more of his doctored posts in pdf,one regarding a list of flawed democracy.......he was caught red handed there.........sorry mods if i was harsh,but it was always coming,if not me someone else....... Thnx

4dad690a1f0c839378bcf64771e137da.jpg

Though the Indian government and its print media relentlessly try to prove that the Bangladeshis are intruding into India daily, and Indian BSF (Border Security Forces) personnel try to push the Indian Bengali speaking Muslims to Bangladesh, the reality is totally otherwise.

According to the available reports, lakhs of Indians hailing from Indian states of West Bengal, Meghalaya, Assame, Tripura, Mizoram are illegally staying in Bangladesh—from urban to the rural areas. These states are extremely poor and the Indians come to Bangladesh in search of jobs and better living.

Most of these Indians enter Bangladesh without passport or visa and take shelter in the houses of their relatives. In order to justify them as Bangladeshis they collect certificates and other documents from the respective authorities with the help of their relatives or the agents in exchange of money.

In course of time they start to claim that they are Bangladeshis. Some Hindus (those who do not have relatives in the urban areas) introduce themselves as Muslims and provide fake permanent addresses to justify them as Bangladeshis. Due to identical language, physical appearance and structure, none doubts that they are Indian Hindus. So they can easily live in Bangladesh illegally.

In the urban areas these Indians outwardly work in buying houses, garment factories, fashion houses, freight and forwarding agencies, educational institutions, computer training centers, restaurants, advertising agencies, bars and hotels, beauty parlors , guest houses, private firms and business houses. Some of them work as car and taxi drivers and even rickshaw pullers. I personally came across more than one hundred rickshaw pullers in Dhaka City over the last couple of months.

It has now come to light that some of these Indian are the agents and operatives of the Indian intelligence agency—RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) and that they are involved in carrying out subversive activities. They are involved in money laundering, 'hoondy' and smuggling, creating devastating effects on the economy. Besides their outward jobs, they have been planted in Bangladesh to carryout sabotage.

It is apparent that these RAW agents are engaged in creating an anarchic situation in thecountry before and after the forthcoming general elections. Recent abrupt increases in political killings and robberies in Dhaka indicate the presence of such people in Bangladesh. The arrest of nine Indians from the venue of the Prime Minister's scheduled meeting at Lakhsam proves the huge presence of RAW agents and operatives in Bangladesh.

It is difficult to ascertain the real figure of the Indians in Bangladesh who are scattered in the rural areas also. To justify the huge presence of the Indians in Bangladesh and the problems that are surfacing let me quote a report of a Dhaka—based daily. The Choddogram Correspondent of the daily reported that about 1,100 hundred Indians illegally reside in Choddogram, a Bangladeshi Upazila that shares a border with the Indian state of Tripura.

Indians hailing from Tripura state illegally live in all the 14 unions of the Upazila. Tripura lags behind Bangladesh in every sector, having no infrastructure, particularly in the border areas. Indians day labourers come to Bangladesh illegally to find work, sell and buy commodities in Bangladeshi bazaars and meet their relatives living in Bangladesh.

Due to massive intrusion of the Indians, local people of 'Choddogram' Upazill are becoming jobless, as the Indians work in exchange for lower remuneration than their Bangladeshi counterparts. Workers of almost 80 per cent of the saloons of Choddogram are Indians. These saloon workers live in Bangladesh illegally.

Many Indians are working in tea-stalls, hotels, groceries, clinics, garment factories, construction and agriculture farms. Many of them work as tailors, bus-conductors, cobblers, carpenters, masons, rickshaw pullers, etc. These Indians reside in Bangladesh enjoying the blessings of a number local influential people.

These Indians are involved in various crimes and anti-social activities. As the Indians do not have any permanent address, they commit various types of crimes, including murder, theft, robbery, rape and just sneak back into Indian soil. These Indians bring narcotics like wine, ganja, opium, phensedyl, etc. from India while they smuggle ornaments, diesel, and edible oil to India.

Most of these Indians are Hindus. Many of them married local girls belonging to poor families and live in Bangladesh. Some of them left their wives along with three to four children. These children deserted by their Indian fathers live subhuman lives and are involved in anti-social activities to earn their livelihood.

Choddogram is not the only Upazila, where illegal Indians reside permanently. They are present in almost all the villages of Bangladesh if there is at least one Hindu family. There prevails strong public opinion in Bangladesh in favour of arresting all the Indians who illegally enter Bangladesh and live here.

No Indian was ever killed by Bangladesh Rifles when they intruded into Bangladesh. But a survey confirms that 337 Bangladeshis were killed, 466 wounded, 491 kidnapped and 68 women raped during the last five years. BSF detained 467 Bangladeshis while they were either working in their fields or bathing or fishing in the common rivers during the same period.

Bangladeshis cannot go to plough their lands near the border with India. They also cannot fish or bathe in the common rivers. Indians plunder their houses, cattle, paddy fields, and other valuable belongings. India pushes out her Bengali speaking Muslims branding them as Bangladeshis.

Under the situation, the government should immediately detect and nab the illegal Indians to avert disruptive activities in the country. It is anticipated that most of these Indians will be enrolled in the voter's list of the coming elections and that they may play a vital role in electing the party of Indian choice. So these Indians should immediately be detected and deported to India. Otherwise it will be difficult to expel them in future.

well sir ,then please tell your muslim friends(not bengalis,as they proclaim),to shut the fu@& up........they just bark away without any knowledge by the waiver of a certain munshi............here is the GREAT MUNSHI POLICY- 1-find some anti india articles. 2-post it with your vested comments. 3-if unable to find any such article,DOCTOR a article and post it in a illusioned way. 4-dont provide any links,as this may open up your jhuli.........my gosh......what a fraud news provider he is.......today i found more of his doctored posts in pdf,one regarding a list of flawed democracy.......he was caught red handed there.........sorry mods if i was harsh,but it was always coming,if not me someone else....... Thnx

Jako,
I understand your point. You find people in a forum from all sorts of background, ideology and beliefs which you wont find in your back yard. Thats what makes a forum interesting. Sometimes we get tense, sometimes laughter, sometimes we just get into someones back. But at the end we are all fine.. But to keep a disucussion we need to stay focused to the topics, that was what I tried to say. I also believe others will take a note from your comments as well.

4dad690a1f0c839378bcf64771e137da.jpg

This picture is a real heart breaking.............

They are just neighbors having a chat...so?
Do you mean to say they are a same family??

:rolleyes:

I dont know they are familly or neighbour. Either one is possible. But seems like they had been knowing each other for generations and now they can just talk through barbed wire... VERY SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom