What's new

Haaretz evaluates Hezbollah 2006 & 2016

Im not from Germany, but germany is our neighbour-country
believe me, i have no mercy for germany, these people over there are so brainwashed
muslims all over the ocuntry and the germans still vote for hitler merkel!

some days ago an afghan refugee in germany raped and murdered a young 19 year old woman.
she was an volunteer worker for these parasites!

and you know what happened on her funeral?

-> Her parents collected at her funeral donations for the refugees!

NO F..ING mercy for such brainwashed! idiots!

Same with sweden, f.... sweden...they get what they wanted!

And you know that some hours before the terrorist attack happened in berlin i told to myself
-> "there will be a big boooom soon in germany, and I hope this brainwashed idiots will soon realise what the future will look like if hordes over hordes of immigrants will flush germany".....

this is just the beginning in germany, believe me, i smell shit before it happens, and i swer i predict that something big will happen..."

Immigration doesn't solve the main problem If someone is ideologically motivated enough to kill himself or target & kill a bunch of civilians even a wall wont stop them!!!!!!!!! You got to look at the root cause
As long as Saudi Arabia is allowed to go around the world & build Wahabbi Mosques & Schools the world will never be rid of terrorism!
When you fund a bunch of depraved psychos to try to overthrow the most religiously liberal Arab government of the region & you have your media constantly tell the world which include crazy's & normal ppl that they are bad & the psychos are good this is what you get! And anyone who buys into Wahabbi ideology & talks about caliphates is CRAZY there is no sugar coating it!

VEVAK,
Look the Soviets lost in Afghanistan, we all know that. The US won in Vietnam in a military campaign but lost the war because of politicians. Had we stayed millions of lives would have been saved In Vietnam, laos, Cambodia. As far as israel, where did you see Israeli population and military desperate? Where did you see them demoralized? Just because they have a free media that shows soldiers cry for a fallen comrade, does not make them weak or cowards. I have cried for my brothers, the ones who died and the ones that were hurt. Was I defeated? Hell no. I just had more of an incentive to fight. Israel left because it got what it wanted. Did they meet their objective? If they had not, they would have stayed a bit longer. At any rate, if the IDF wanted to, they could have entered Lebanon once more the day after they left. You think too much of your propaganda my friend. You have no idea what kind of firepower IDF can unleash.

Ah btw sorry for some spelling errors, I just had PRK procedure so eyes not doing so great. But hey its free for me.

Also as far as I know jews cannot commission in Iran's military and the one lonely Jewish seat is laughable and sad especially when you have to bring something like that to show me you have a democracy.

Also as far as I know jews cannot commission in Iran's military and the one lonely Jewish seat is laughable and sad especially when you have to bring something like that to show me you have a democracy.

You just showed your hand! Russia lost but Israel & America won!!!!! OK if you say so! LOL! Talk about brainwashed!

Iran IS NOT a DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!! Iran is a Republic & ruled by the will of the Majority!
Iran has ~30,000 Iranian Jews and with that comes only 1 seat in Iran's parliament if Iranian Jews return home they can have more seats based on their population! And Iranian Jews participated in the Iran-Iraq war & if there is war they'll get their chance to serve!

Crying for your fallen comrades & having your front line troops saying things like "They were like Ghost" or "We would have all died if we had stayed longer" "We thought it was going to be easy"... are two different things! That's not crying that's admission of defeat!

Israel's loss in Lebanon was 1000 times worse than the Russian loss in Afghanistan!!!!!!!! It only took 33 day's to force the Israeli's to retreat & rockets & mortars were coming in & hitting Israeli soil as they were retreating! Now you can jump up and down pull your hair out but everyone in the world knows they lost & I know it must be humiliating but refusal to accept reality doesn't make something true!

They weren't able to takeout Hezbollah or even weaken it neither militarily nor politically in fact the exact opposite happened.
They weren't able to takeout Hezbollah command.
They weren't able to stop the missiles from coming in.
They weren't able to gain an inch of territory.
Their tanks kept getting hit & their forces had to keep moving back to provide cover for evac
Sirens kept going off in their cities demoralizing their ppl with a feeling of lack of security against a force that didn't have a single aircraft yet managed to hit Israeli soil & an Israeli ship! & the IDF retreated with their tails tucked in!
And it was so demoralizing and humiliating that they went home and spent billions on developing their iron dome & publicized it to try to bring back the sense of security to their ppl

That is reality! now you can spout out Israeli propaganda & delusions all you want but that doesn't make it so!
Israeli ship gets hit their response is OUR RADARS were off! Yea, your country is at war, your soil is getting hit with rockets constantly & their pathetic excuse is our radars were off!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Clearly no one likes to admit that they got their asses kicked especially by a weaker force but all Israeli's in their harts know it to be true!

Lol ok I'm brainwashed. And sure Jews can serve in the Artesh but are not allowed to commission. Quit watching propaganda lmao.

@VEVAK, so Iran has 30000 jews that's why they get a seat? How many Christian parliamentarians are there? Shouldn't matter if they are Jewish or Christian or Zoroastrian or muslim. But going back to Hezbollah, good luck with your theory. The fact that you keep insisting is getting rather amusing. Now I see why you were talking the way you were when we talked about iranian missiles .

so Iran has 30000 jews that's why they get a seat? How many Christian parliamentarians are there?
Estimates on the Jewish population vary from 10,000 to 25,000. As such they are actually hugely over-represented given the population of Iran and the number of seats available. As for Christians, they have 3 seats, of which the Armenian minority have 2 seats and the Assyrian minority having 1. Christians are also over-represented,

@VEVAK, so Iran has 30000 jews that's why they get a seat? How many Christian parliamentarians are there? Shouldn't matter if they are Jewish or Christian or Zoroastrian or muslim. But going back to Hezbollah, good luck with your theory. The fact that you keep insisting is getting rather amusing. Now I see why you were talking the way you were when we talked about iranian missiles .

No it shouldn't matter but it does & it matters everywhere in the world!!!!!!! And the day's where 30,000 could rule over 80 Million in Iran ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I said, Iran is a republic NOT A DEMOCRACY & is ruled by the will of the Majority!!!!!!!!!!!!
And those seat are guarantied for them by Iran's parliament!! If they weren't they wouldn't even get enough votes to win one seat!!!!!!!! Unlike in the U.S. Iran's media is not controlled by a minority group so unlike in the U.S. they don't possess the platform to impose their will on a majority! And thank GOD for that!

The fact that you can't point to an single Israeli objective that Israel got from it's 2006 invasion is all the prof I need

Here is what constitutes a loss in the Soviet Afghan war sound familiar??? As I said the Israeli loss far worse & far faster!

upload_2016-12-23_14-9-56.png

VEVAK jan I will get back when I can actually see. Eyes too swollen after surgery.

لبنان جنگ سال ۲۰۰۶ حزب الله اماده سازی و شلیک موشک کروز کوثر به ناو جنگی اسرائیل ساعر ۵

Lebanon 2006 war Hezbollah Preparation Kosar cruise missile strike Israel war ship Sa'ar5

reminder not long ago Yemen
Yemen Ansarullah destroy U.S made HSV-2 catamaran vessel with Noor missile مقاومت یمن

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom