What's new

Govt decides to expand Pak missile program

My indian friends should not underestimate the guys at NESCOM they are shrewed scientists in a way.Lets say if you make some thing in five years for 10 billions they will make that in 2.5 years and 5 billions.They are scientific crooks from around the world, a large chunk of them has degrees from abroad the only reason they came back to pakistan can be that they want to do something for their country.

Look, whether Pakistan has a hydrogen bomb or not doesn;t really matter. I do hope they do as a detterence, however, I think India knows as well as Pakistan that neither country would survive a nuclear attack regardless of first or second strike capabilities any longer.

Rest assured, Pakistan may have already armed its Raad or Babur into his naval fleet and other type of silos with plutonium and uranium warheads for the larger missiles.

Neither country will survive, so lets not go down this route....it only leads to a dead end road for both sides. I think their people don't deserve any of this at all.

These are nukes, not samosas in a local bazaar or a detonation of TNT. It is a bit more then that guys.

Lets stick to the topic in this thread now please......

Holy Crap.

So... I don't really get it. Are they expanding the nuclear warhead count or the nuclear-capable missile count?

Could be a political stunt just to undo unpatriotic image.

Pakistan should work on SAM and missile defence sheild technology.

"Pakistan tested different types of warheads. Three were 30 – 35 kiloton (kT) yield (an effect equivalent of 30,000 -35,000 tons of standard TNT explosives); two of the warheads delivered a 12 kt yield and four was a low-yield (less than 1 kT) warhead. Analysts assume Pakistan could have developed operational 'tactical' warheads of 20 to 25 kt and 150 kilotons as well as heavy warheads with a yield of 300–500 kt. The low-yield weapons are probably designed to be carried by fighter bombers, such as Pakistan's F-16 Fighting Falcon or French Mirage 5 aircraft. Furthermore, these warheads are presumably fitted to Pakistan's short-range ballistic missiles. The higher-yield warheads are probably fitted to the Shaheen and Ghauri ballistic missiles."

Pakistan's Nukes - Al-Qaeda's Next Strategic Surprise? - Defense Update News Analysis

Is the bold, legit?

As for as the concern of "Money" some one already said & i am agree with him
"We will manage as like we managed before"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom