What's new

Govt decides to expand Pak missile program

Govt decides to expand Pak missile program

Missils are the cheapest and most potent way to respond. Paksitans' missiles can carry nuclear and conventional war heads and just by keeping and deploying them in large numbers, we will have enough counter threat for India to stay nice. Pakistan is also implementing MIRVs and the moment we deploy them, missile defense shild of India will be ineffective and Pakistan will have lot more chances to hit India even if defensive missiles have intercepted.

I have also come to know that Pakistan's Shaheen and Ghouri have built in mechanism using which missiles change their path during the flight and make it even more difficult to predict and launch defensive missiles at it. So both these factors make Paksitan's missiles even a greater counter threat for any wishful attacker.

The best part about missiles is that they are quick and a huge attack could be launched within 30 minutes or so. That means the first punch will be severe enough and neutralize a lot of potential of enemy within hours of any initiated war.

And last, but not least, they are cheaper to maintain and use as compared to Aircraft and could be carried anywhere and re-located within short periods of time. Pakistan produces all the missiles it uses indigenously and is self-sufficient in producing them in any number it wants. So all in all, its a very good decision and we should focus more on missiles then inducing 4.5 and 5th gen fighters at now.

Zardari Goes to Buy French Subs and Its the Pakistani Members who Cry that its more 'in the name' of "KickBacks" than 'in the name of' "Defense".

Also, with the Hardest Times of Resession, The Economic Expansion is more necessary which will enable to make expanision for defence by leaps and bounds in future.

You cant OutScore 500 Gen 5 Fighters ( $80 Million Per Plane ) that India plans to acquire in future when At present you can only Afford $20 Million Plane Jf17 to make up the Numbers.

My Honest Opinion is your Economy needs more Attention Right Now.

And why do you care, you are buying 500 5+crafts. Too hell with them we don’t give a horses back side as long as they don’t cross into Pakistan. Listen dude, is Pakistan asking india for money, the last time I checked the answer to that was no! So till the time we come and ask you guys for something keep your free suggestions to yourself. Zardari is a president of Pakistan and every Pakistani has all the right in the world to criticize him because we get effected by his antiques. So as I said no need to tell us what to do, and add something constructive if you have to. If the acidity is building up due to the news then drink some eno.

Pakistan Missile Program is already at an advanced stage however following fields are the one's that are registering very fast growth.

1. Development of MIRV war-heads for longer range Shaheen and Ghauri

2. SDB (smaller diameter bombs) in order to reduce over-all weight without reducing the kilo-tonnage of explosives involved.

3. GPS independent, redundant guidance systems with lower CEP

4. Smaller Cruise Missiles tipped with higher Kilo-tonnage to be launched from Aerial and Sea Platforms.

and this one is indeed my favorite;

5. Development of a so called Super Hydrogen Bomb to be delivered through a cargo air craft. This is sort of a ''mother-of-all-bombs''!!

In addition Pakistan is also working in the realm of Missile Defense while the enemy projectiles are airborne.

Pakistan Missile Program is already at an advanced stage however following fields are the one's that are registering very fast growth.

1. Development of MIRV war-heads for longer range Shaheen and Ghauri

2. SDB (smaller diameter bombs) in order to reduce over-all weight without reducing the kilo-tonnage of explosives involved.

3. GPS independent, redundant guidance systems with lower CEP

4. Smaller Cruise Missiles tipped with higher Kilo-tonnage to be launched from Aerial and Sea Platforms.

and this one is indeed my favorite;

5. Development of a so called Super Hydrogen Bomb to be delivered through a cargo air craft. This is sort of a ''mother-of-all-bombs''!!

In addition Pakistan is also working in the realm of Missile Defense while the enemy projectiles are airborne.

This is one of the biggest myth or I dare say, lack of information.

This is one of the biggest myth or I dare say, lack of information.

Not at all.

I know some people working in NESCOM. I have listened about some of the projects mentioned above.

About money I want to say something. Our defense industry is now generating money. We have lot of defense items to offer to the world. so just :cheers:

Not at all.

I know some people working in NESCOM. I have listened about some of the projects mentioned above.

About money I want to say something. Our defense industry is now generating money. We have lot of defense items to offer to the world. so just :cheers:

I never said you are not good in missile technology.
However I am still not sure about Pakistan working on missile defense. There was no report/news about this.

I agree with rest of the things. :cheers:

Last edited:
I never said you are not good in defense technology.
However I am still not sure about Pakistan working on missile defense. There was no report/news about this.

I agree with rest of the things. :cheers:

You will come to know about Pakistan's new missile when ISPR will publish a report on the successful test of new missile. Even the american intelligence fails to predict who far Pakistan has gone in these technologies. :pakistan:

You will come to know about Pakistan's new missile when ISPR will publish a report on the successful test of new missile. Even the american intelligence fails to predict who far Pakistan has gone in these technologies. :pakistan:

self delete

Last edited:
Yeah ... you have managed some how and the whole world can see the turmoil in Pakistan (the daily blast etc.)

Turmoil in Pakistan is not due missile tech,u sound funny rather silly when you make blunt and ignorant statements like this. you better try to get some first hand info about the reasons of turmoil.

and condition of your economy. So, you should rather coelenterate on economy.

we love it and pay our deep respects to our best friends in the world Indians, when they are so much worried about our economical conditions, specially when it comes to our defense spending, you guys become over sensitive about our economy. thanks for that. we get your point and will be careful in the future. its nice to have goood friends like you around for much needed advices.

adios

Because there is no R&D just import from China....right. Only time you have to waste it to translate the manual from Chinese in Urdu/English.

Thank you once again for your expert opinion, but to add more to your scholastic remarks, i would say we like it, this way rather then wasting billions of dollars on so called R&D, and still failing, when it comes to testing those babies.

Also only a fool will be interested in reinventing the wheal, so we chose not to go on that path.

and trust me its working out very good so far and will continue to work in that manner.

adios

Whats new in it. Its just they are declaring it now. :D: :lol:
:pakistan:

Because there is no R&D just import from China....right. Only time you have to waste it to translate the manual from Chinese in Urdu/English.

Show us the Chinees version of Shaeen, Ghorri, Babur, Ra'ad etc.

I am sorry, u dont have.. These all r made by Pakistan. Only problem with u is that ur an Indian and cant accept that.

And now look in ur pockets how much help u got from Russia.

Show us the Chinees version of Shaeen, Ghorri, Babur, Ra'ad etc.

I am sorry, u dont have.. These all r made by Pakistan. Only problem with u is that ur an Indian and cant accept that.

And now look in ur pockets how much help u got from Russia.

abay zubair bhai, yae kiya ker rahay ho , tum nay to troll sahab ka dil hi tor diay:disagree::disagree:

zara holay bahi, zara holay, chand dinoo kay mehman kay sath aysa salook nahi karthay:disagree::disagree:

:lol::lol:

adios

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom