What's new

Govt decides to expand Pak missile program

Because there is no R&D just import from China....right. Only time you have to waste it to translate the manual from Chinese in Urdu/English.
Well, you could be right but why does it matter anyway?It does not matter whether it's a chinese missile or Pakistani Missile.Both are going have an equally devastating effect.

Patriot, that is extremely offensive. There is no need to go down the gutter. Veer will be dealt with sooner or later, we do not require brainwashed junkies on this forum. You, on the other hand, have to stick around. So take it easy.
Pakistan Missile Program is already at an advanced stage however following fields are the one's that are registering very fast growth.

1. Development of MIRV war-heads for longer range Shaheen and Ghauri

2. SDB (smaller diameter bombs) in order to reduce over-all weight without reducing the kilo-tonnage of explosives involved.

3. GPS independent, redundant guidance systems with lower CEP

4. Smaller Cruise Missiles tipped with higher Kilo-tonnage to be launched from Aerial and Sea Platforms.

and this one is indeed my favorite;

5. Development of a so called Super Hydrogen Bomb to be delivered through a cargo air craft. This is sort of a ''mother-of-all-bombs''!!

In addition Pakistan is also working in the realm of Missile Defense while the enemy projectiles are airborne.
Sources, sources, sources. These are some big claims, and without proper verification, they will remain just that. Can't blame our friends East of the border for being skeptical. Points 2, 3 and 4 are likely, Point 1 I've heard before, but this is the first I'm hearing of 5. Also, what about the much awaited ICBM or SLV?

Unfortunately, the source of these programs are not mentioned in media or by the respective organizations. These are kind of secret projects , whose existence can only be confirmed through inside sources, as friends working in such organizations, relatives etc etc and then shared on such forums. Authenticity would be a problem, but looking at Pakistan's missile programs, the cruise missiles Babur and Ra'ad and other stuff, it can be safely said that some things from the listed stuff are happening or may be even all of them. The SAM/ABM has been heard from quiet some people with inside knowledge, China is referred as a partner, but we can't be sure at this time. Pakistan's lack of interest in high altitude SAM system from foreign sources, does means something is in the pipeline. I remember Musharaf had heavily emphasized on the Medium and High altitude defence systems, thus in his time they may even have initiated a program.

Recently one of my studying colleague working at NESCOM said we have many vital and strategic level projects in the works but due to govt's attitude have not been testing things otherwise we have many things to test and make.

Pakistan Missile Program is already at an advanced stage however following fields are the one's that are registering very fast growth.

1. Development of MIRV war-heads for longer range Shaheen and Ghauri

2. SDB (smaller diameter bombs) in order to reduce over-all weight without reducing the kilo-tonnage of explosives involved.

3. GPS independent, redundant guidance systems with lower CEP

4. Smaller Cruise Missiles tipped with higher Kilo-tonnage to be launched from Aerial and Sea Platforms.

and this one is indeed my favorite;

5. Development of a so called Super Hydrogen Bomb to be delivered through a cargo air craft. This is sort of a ''mother-of-all-bombs''!!

In addition Pakistan is also working in the realm of Missile Defense while the enemy projectiles are airborne.

what kind of Development of a so called Super Hydrogen Bomb to be delivered through a cargo air craft. This is sort of a ''mother-of-all-bombs''!!

is it fuel air bomb are you referring like mother of all bomb (USA) or father of all bombs (RUS)???

Pakistan don't have a hydrogen bomb so how can you develop a super hydrogen bomb

Good for you! Please keep believing what you want to believe!

I never meant to be it offensive but there was no information ragarding "missile defence" in Pakistan. Not even rumours about it.

what kind of Development of a so called Super Hydrogen Bomb to be delivered through a cargo air craft. This is sort of a ''mother-of-all-bombs''!!

is it fuel air bomb are you referring like mother of all bomb (USA) or father of all bombs (RUS)???

Pakistan indeed has the ready capability to produce and detonate a Hydrogen Bomb (fission-fusion). The concept of the Super Hydrogen Bomb is being currently evaluated and studied at various level's within our Strategic Command setup. The purpose of having this bomb (not a fuel air explosive) is to develop the capacity of devastating a much larger area with a single strike. The weight of such a bomb retards its delivery on conventional missiles and combat aircraft that we have, hence the cargo aircraft version.

Someone, asked for source of this type of information? try www.pakistanstrategicsecretsunveiled.com :azn:

I never meant to be it offensive but there was no information ragarding "missile defence" in Pakistan. Not even rumours about it.

No offense taken my friend!

If you have not heard it through conventional means than that is indeed a good thing from secrecy point-of-view isn't it? I think its suffice to say that we are developing the missile defense capability, what type of missile defense that could be anyone's guess!!

till now Pakistan dont have a hydrogen bomb you cant conform your self without testing it .Pakistan was able to detonate a uranium based nuclear bomb in 1998

No offense taken my friend!

If you have not heard it through conventional means than that is indeed a good thing from secrecy point-of-view isn't it? I think its suffice to say that we are developing the missile defense capability, what type of missile defense that could be anyone's guess!!

I still disagree considering taimi post.
Anyways best of luck for all such projects.:cheers:

Pakistan indeed has the ready capability to produce and detonate a Hydrogen Bomb (fission-fusion). The concept of the Super Hydrogen Bomb is being currently evaluated and studied at various level's within our Strategic Command setup. The purpose of having this bomb (not a fuel air explosive) is to develop the capacity of devastating a much larger area with a single strike. The weight of such a bomb retards its delivery on conventional missiles and combat aircraft that we have, hence the cargo aircraft version.

Someone, asked for source of this type of information? try www.pakistanstrategicsecretsunveiled.com :azn:

Now thats what i call Strategic info. thanx mate, PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

till now Pakistan dont have a hydrogen bomb you cant conform your self without testing it .Pakistan was able to detonate a uranium based nuclear bomb in 1998

Guess you are unaware of Cold Testing eh Mate? :disagree:

We will test the Hydrogen Bomb when the time is right! Heck before you had tested your nuke at Pokharan, your barely thought Pakistan had a viable nuke program until we went to Chaghi! So all in good time my friend all in good time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom