What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Police raid Former Test Cricketer Abdul Qadir's house, his daughter is a #PTI office holder: #PTI spokesman

BxaDh2LCMAA4y6q.jpg

BxaDmMQCUAAMWYH.jpg

BxaDv8fCYAA8-R7.jpg

Colonial White Masters replaced by Neo Colonial Brown feet licking dogs.....Ch Nisar's great grand father worked with British to curb the warriors in Murree Galiyat Region and was awarded land and a stipend of Rs 150... this is the reason why he is a land lord in Pakistan... most of current land lords in Pakistani politics have traitor genes.. genes that served the Pirates of East India Raj.....We are not free....no Land in Muslim world is free.. if we go for democracy they don't accept our democracy .>>>Algeria and Egypt.... if we want to change our corrupt leaders...they don't support it.. Neo Colonial brown barking puppies still use the colonial laws to suppress public in the name of constitution..... They should know that the same Constitution Karardad e makasid which states that The Rulership belongs only to God almighty voids and nullifies all colonial /imperial/ pirate/oppressive laws.....One can have the right to rule only if one is clean clear and free of any corruption charges...and they say that "Police was only Performing their duty .. i.e fulfilling their legal obligations...... but can anyone tell me that how can a legal duty be performed by the use of illegal laws serving illegal government.... But no indeed they are only serving their tummies.. stop making a hero out of this police and any institution that is saying > we will stay away from politics> according to qara dad e maqasid.. no one can rule except Mutakii... and no law will be followed except that is in agreement with the Laws of God and .... if there is a doubt in the system regarding selection and selected ... Qardad e makasid should be looked at and should hold supreme... All instituions of Pakistan . whether army Parliament judiciary LAw enforcement and intelligence should only remain true to this Qarar dad e maqasid...if they remain loyal to illegal rulers selected through an illegal system that favors only colonial masters... than indeed they remain unfaithful to the foundations and laws of this ideological state... and they will be serving and protecting only their personal needs and hence cannot be awarded any medals .. they should be regarded as traitors of mother land serving Colonial agendas.... I rest my case.. and Kindly read qarar dad e maqasid before saying or commenting anything

We need someone like Robert Magabe to give this land back to the poor.

Colonial White Masters replaced by Neo Colonial Brown feet licking dogs.....Ch Nisar's great grand father worked with British to curb the warriors in Murree Galiyat Region and was awarded land and a stipend of Rs 150... this is the reason why he is a land lord in Pakistan... most of current land lords in Pakistani politics have traitor genes.. genes that served the Pirates of East India Raj.....We are not free....no Land in Muslim world is free.. if we go for democracy they don't accept our democracy .>>>Algeria and Egypt.... if we want to change our corrupt leaders...they don't support it.. Neo Colonial brown barking puppies still use the colonial laws to suppress public in the name of constitution..... They should know that the same Constitution Karardad e makasid which states that The Rulership belongs only to God almighty voids and nullifies all colonial /imperial/ pirate/oppressive laws.....One can have the right to rule only if one is clean clear and free of any corruption charges...and they say that "Police was only Performing their duty .. i.e fulfilling their legal obligations...... but can anyone tell me that how can a legal duty be performed by the use of illegal laws serving illegal government.... But no indeed they are only serving their tummies.. stop making a hero out of this police and any institution that is saying > we will stay away from politics> according to qara dad e maqasid.. no one can rule except Mutakii... and no law will be followed except that is in agreement with the Laws of God and .... if there is a doubt in the system regarding selection and selected ... Qardad e makasid should be looked at and should hold supreme... All instituions of Pakistan . whether army Parliament judiciary LAw enforcement and intelligence should only remain true to this Qarar dad e maqasid...if they remain loyal to illegal rulers selected through an illegal system that favors only colonial masters... than indeed they remain unfaithful to the foundations and laws of this ideological state... and they will be serving and protecting only their personal needs and hence cannot be awarded any medals .. they should be regarded as traitors of mother land serving Colonial agendas.... I rest my case.. and Kindly read qarar dad e maqasid before saying or commenting anything

God Damn Ch Nisar Neo Colonial barking dog currently barking on media...trying to use oppressive ways.. to threaten PTI and PAT workers... God Damn all such regimes and people... it shows now where people of Pakistan stand and where the selected elites of the Neo colonial puppies stand... keep on doing this and more and more people will have no way but to fight this entire system.. abb gera tu poraa system gerey gaa .. jo sath naa dey gaa woh bhii geer kar rahey gaa

Writing an apologetic Affidavit means you are agreeing with the fact that you are guilty of Wrong doing --- that is like taking away their right to fair trail

Just like Geo was forced to apologize?

Arresting people who attacked Parliament and PTV is correct. Everyone else should be set free.

Arresting is better than open firing finally some sense by police

i
Arresting people who attacked Parliament and PTV is correct. Everyone else should be set free.

Arresting is better than open firing finally some sense by police
i have the authority to arrest you for not following the Supreme law of land and supporting an Illegal system and illegal laws and illegal regime born out of it

i

i have the authority to arrest you for not following the Supreme law of land and supporting an Illegal system and illegal laws and illegal regime born out of it

lol ok but writ of the government cannot be attacked that is treason.

oops and please don't troll

Back
Top Bottom