What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

He is not asking for a province, but for a country. I am from Balochistan and know this traitor and his party from 1973 onwards. At least do some research before supporting traitors such as Achakzai. Boy, you have become so blind in the hatred of IK/PTI that Achazai appears a pro-democracy and respected politician to you? First time, Chak you disappointed me man.

I do not know him very well. You can be right and I can be wrong. No worries. I just wrote what I knew. I am not infallible.

In Pakistan I guess the criterion for being a democrat is to oppose Musharraf.

If you oppose Musharraf and abuse him etc, you become a full democrat.
No the criteria is to oppose Martial law even when you have incompetent assholes like NS in power...As long as you oppose Martial law which would get rid off goons or some form of dynasty....it means you are a certified democrat!

Last edited:
I do not know him very well. You can be right and I can be wrong. No worries. I just wrote what I knew. I am not infallible.

Orya article about Achakzaai's

17880.jpg

Just saw the video of SSP Asmatullah getting beaten up.

I saw his press briefing yesterday. Very articulate, well thought out, well spoken.

He made it clear that the rights of people will be respected and red lines given by govt will be respected.

It was a sad sight to see such an officer being beaten by a mob.

Hope he recovers quickly.

Orya article about Achakzaai's

17880.jpg
Mr. Oriya Maqbool was AC, and later DC in Balochistan. We know each other from mid 80s, and although I disagree with most of his ideology (especially his thoughts on Taliban etc) he was a competent civil servant. Anybody who is from Balochistan or lived there for some time knows how things happen there. Unfortunately, Pakistanis don't know much about Balochistan hence confusions. Achakzai being a man-of-principle, sincere, and honest politician is as big a lie as like I calling myself President Barrack Obama

ANP and this geezer had the same Agenda.

. Achakzai being a man-of-principle, sincere, and honest politician is as big a lie as like I calling myself President Barrack Obama

A disgrace for Pashtuns, Right now he is not with Nawaz but everyone wants to stay in power. Him or PPP or MQM or Diesel.

Last edited:
He is not asking for a province, but for a country he called greater pakhtoonistan, which he has been working on from 70s. I am from Balochistan and know this traitor and his party from 1973 onwards. At least do some research before supporting traitors such as Achakzai. Boy, you have become so blind in the hatred of IK/PTI that Achazai appears a pro-democracy and respected politician to you? He did not appose Musharraf out of principles but simply because he is scared of Army for Army knows a lot about his and his party activities with regards to breaking Pakistan and the proposed plan of greater Pakhtoonistan.

Secondly, the demography of Balochistan has been changed by letting in millions of Afghans, and a huge majority of them was able to get 'local certificates' and it was not possible without the help of the local Pashtoons, who did that only to shift the balance of demography in their favor. Please talk to @Irfan Baloch and @DESERT FIGHTER if you want to learn how Baloch are systematically made into a minority in their own province to snatch away their lands from them to carve out greater Pakhtoonistan.

First time, Chak you disappointed me man.

COMPLETLy AGREED; ANY ATTEMPT Of DEMOGRAPHY change which is because of afghanis will not be accepted. Likes of archazai will be thrown to kabul. Noora should stop looking for support from traitor like Archazai. It does not surprise me he is against army because PA is one thing these kind of people hate the most.

edit: my surface pro keyboard is behaving badly.

There won't be any crackdown tonight. If I'm right, will you stop watching ARY?

And the Pakistani tomorrowland festival starts yet again!

Much better than tear gas!
You know about tomorrowland???? **High five***

Just saw the video of SSP Asmatullah getting beaten up.

I saw his press briefing yesterday. Very articulate, well thought out, well spoken.

He made it clear that the rights of people will be respected and red lines given by govt will be respected.

It was a sad sight to see such an officer being beaten by a mob.

Hope he recovers quickly.
He seems to be a good leader who wants to lead from the front. Sadly, the police department is filled up with a bunch of morons who allowed him to get beat up. It was a disgrace.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom