What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

System is like a broekn egg shell cant really be taped back together without some changes and people actually wanting that change....but many corrupts in it dont want any form of change

True everyone wants that...However, in many countries when change was announced which was against their "norm" there was always a revolution and people died....Unfortunately the buffoons here in Pakistan have not read that history to learn from it...why? most are not even educated and have fake degree...others dont care as long as their wallet is filled
Well 68 yrs is alot of patience of being recycled between monarchs! Been used as black slaves! Even the blacks of America pushed for their freedom and acceptance! French revolution got their king executed and same happened to the last Tsar of Russia though he sounded (in history) as a nice man who cared for his country...

I don't think logic works here with you guys (die-hard PTI fans). System is broken, BUT EVERYONE wants to get it fixed. When NS says pick your judges for a juicial commission and if anything is proven, he'll leave and will call elections.....then WHY continue the bloodshed? This isn't a year long process, it'll take a couple of months. So why not say yes to that and work within the system. You are taking things out of context. I've written all about IK's mentality. I first met with him in 1985 when I was a kid. This is how much I know this guy. His ego is bigger than life. And that's fine but it's NOT fine when he needs some flexibility to avoid people getting killed. He's used to running a team of 12 in anyway shape or form. Its autocratic, he can't RUN the system. That's guaranteed. Look at what he did to the president of his party. A seasoned politician his age, when you leave your dog, you still leave him with some respect and love. This guy is very robotic. What you are seeing here.....is NOT a real IK, trust me. Its a mission, this is how these kind of people work. Everything in life is a mission. But there is no bending, negotiating, trading, planning. Ask any psychiatrist and he'll explain better.

Next, the Black revolution, the French revolution, the Tsrar's of Russia.....sound all nice. Just like IK's half the speech has UK and France and Switzerland in it. The rest switches from talking about how nice these democratic system to threatening the leaders, the system, the Parliament and all. Its too much fluctuation and a person with so much AC-DC (electric activity) in the Brain, can't focus on something. This isn't a revolution. I don't know if common sense will ever kick inside of you guys, its a failed show. Drama's over, Angels ain't coming to topple the government. In fact, even some of the Angels are tired of IK and they think they picked the wrong guy for the job as he's such a lose cannon. You should study how the "revolutions" started and how many participated in each of them. This right here after so many got killed.....is Domestic Terrorism. That's how the Western media's been classifying it. Not matter how many times IK praises the UK and France and Switzerland for their "democracies"

Crackdown in LAHORE started in Johar Town, Model Town, Ferozpur Rd, Gulberg and Defence areas. Another big Crackdown may start in Islamabad against PAT/PTI tonight.

Dr Tahir ul Qadri and Imran Khan, who has been charged with terrorism charges, arrest warrants issued.

IK ki awaz itni gunjri hai ...samajh hi nai ari :fie:

IK just added another twist, I was told by a translator. He just added examples of Jihad to the mix to justify his movement. GREAT.....this was missing. What's next? Talibans officially joining the parade?? This is nuts!

You don't have a problem with the thugs storming the sensitive buildings? Are you okay with Army's rejection of use of 'force' even if the thugs storm sensitive buildings? The Dawn editorial of today clearly alludes to Army's role as a bystander, if not facilitator of the mob.

And I thought you were advising Imran Khan to call it a day a few days ago due to his failed march.
the thugs of the past stromed the supreme court and now these thugs are the elites and dicide our fate

I had the problem back then and I have the problem now as well. I dont move the goal post for my convenience
I am sorry that you are confused abiut where I stand.
I despise Nawaz government yes
but I also dont approve where PAT and PTI leadership has taken its protest

IK just added another twist, I was told by a translator. He just added examples of Jihad to the mix to justify his movement. GREAT.....this was missing. What's next? Talibans officially joining the parade?? This is nuts!
actually its ASWJ (rebranded LeJ & Sipah Sahabah) that came out indirectly in support of the Nawaz government by starting a march from Lal Masjid protesting against the presence of shias in PAT and the use of Music in PTI gathering.

go figure

aaa2.png

The gang of PPP, PMLN, JUI-F Fazlur Rahman, Mahmood Khan Achakzai, ANP coalition Govt. are hell bound on getting political suicide with so harsh crackdown actions and mistakes ater mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom